New Girl

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jokes assssside...Women, chics, girls, ladies, are always welcome to any car club. Without my lady I wouldn't be able to afford one Viper sooooo if you need a dangly to be in this club then let that be your giant V10.

The others who make comments like that are probably not going to vote for Hillary either :)omg:...just kidding...I am Republican :usa:)

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jokes assssside...Women, chics, girls, ladies, are always welcome to any car club. Without my lady I wouldn't be able to afford one Viper sooooo if you need a dangly to be in this club then let that be your giant V10.

The others who make comments like that are probably not going to vote for Hillary either :)omg:...just kidding...I am Republican :usa:)

Thanks, CarDude! You've got one very lucky lady by your side!

And the odd thing is, I am a Democrat, and even I won't be voting for Hillary!:rolaugh:

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, CarDude! You've got one very lucky lady by your side!

And the odd thing is, I am a Democrat, and even I won't be voting for Hillary!:rolaugh:

Let's I think it was Austin Powers that said this.."But She's a Man Baby"...she scares me.

From the Simpson, and in the highest voice I can muster..."That would make baby Jesus cry"

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let's I think it was Austin Powers that said this.."But She's a Man Baby"...she scares me.

From the Simpson, and in the highest voice I can muster..."That would make baby Jesus cry"

Scares me, too! Holding out hope for Huckabee! Love a guy with a sense of humor!

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, CarDude!

Do you love your car or what? I hope the pics were o.k. but I still don't think they did the car justice.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, CarDude!

Do you love your car or what? I hope the pics were o.k. but I still don't think they did the car justice.

I am very blessed since I had already brought home that SSG with no stripes and Razors so I know it is a hot car. That dealer jacked with us so we returned the car...that is why we call them Stealerships. Then I really wanted the whites stripes but the dealer who had it played games with my dealership (Burt Dodge...shameless plug) so they found the one where you are. The one thing I didn't like about the white stripes (and all striped SRTs) is the black bottom of the rear bumper, but the black striped SRTs all look better because the stripes blend with the bumper...soooo long post later and YES and I very happy with the car...I just can't wait to get it.

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am very blessed since I had already brought home that SSG with no stripes and Razors so I know it is a hot car. That dealer jacked with us so we returned the car...that is why we call them Stealerships. Then I really wanted the whites stripes but the dealer who had it played games with my dealership (Burt Dodge...shameless plug) so they found the one where you are. The one thing I didn't like about the white stripes (and all striped SRTs) is the black bottom of the rear bumper, but the black striped SRTs all look better because the stripes blend with the bumper...soooo long post later and YES and I very happy with the car...I just can't wait to get it.

Update:

I was just at the dealership.....showing off the car, of course.......and your car has not left yet. They are waiting for the truck to pick it up. It's ready to come home.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HERE IT IS GUYS & GIRLS:D MISSY only sent me 1 photo:( How about GRNMISS(Green Mist) for a plate.??? And how do we know its yours without a picture of the lucky owner standing by it,lol:omg:

You must be registered for see images

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club SSG CHIC that is one very nice SSG you have there. I think SSG CHIC would be a perfect plate, even if they dont know what SSG means. Besides they will be too busy drooling over your car.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club - this forum is absolutely the best place to learn about your Viper without driving it.

"I can't wait to go to my first event and start meeting other Viper owners. I'm currently the only Viper owner that I actually know."

justinrichardwright - the Houston Viper club just had a meeting yesterday. In March we will have a cruise and officer elections for the coming year. If you let me know your email address, I will add you to the list. Welcome to the club to you as well!

Jim

Not to mention the Texas Viper Round-up in Austin for Austin, Houston and Dallas April 11-13 :)

Hope to see you there!

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can I find the details of this event?

Contact Central Texas Pres (contact info in Viper Quarterly) or it should be posted in events.... It was a blast last year ... if not email me and I can forward the info too.

Hey on topic - for a plate since you don't mind the girl term

GIRL PWR (for girl power) or PWR GIRL

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just teasin ya 'girl', but you gotta admit (na, nevermind).... hope you enjoy your new car and the VCA! Be sure and check out Viper Days Performance Drivin School!!!!! Take your snake to the limit...(seems funny tellin a girl to take her 'snake' somewhere.....hahahha)

Last edited:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Never thought I'd like a green car, but that car looks awesome!! Please tell me you will be driving it downtown next Saturday! I'll be in Franklin next weekend, along with my wife and son. Unfortunately, the Viper will be staying behind. :( I tried to talk my wife into letting me bolt a car seat down in the rear hatch area, but she never gave me an answer, just an evil glare. :D We're visiting my aunt. You probably know her. She owns an antique shop and a B&B. :rolaugh: Almost forgot, that describes ALOT of people there, right? :) Enjoy the snake!! :headbang:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never thought I'd like a green car, but that car looks awesome!! Please tell me you will be driving it downtown next Saturday! I'll be in Franklin next weekend, along with my wife and son. Unfortunately, the Viper will be staying behind. :( I tried to talk my wife into letting me bolt a car seat down in the rear hatch area, but she never gave me an answer, just an evil glare. :D We're visiting my aunt. You probably know her. She owns an antique shop and a B&B. :rolaugh: Almost forgot, that describes ALOT of people there, right? :) Enjoy the snake!! :headbang:

Thank you. If the weather is nice, I'll definately be out in the car. Let me know where you'll be and we'll try to bring it by. Happy to show it off! (Sorry about the car seat! Look at the bright side, one day they'll be old enough to stay home for a bit while you go out to play in the Viper)

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was just teasin ya 'girl', but you gotta admit (na, nevermind).... hope you enjoy your new car and the VCA! Be sure and check out Viper Days Performance Drivin School!!!!! Take your snake to the limit...(seems funny tellin a girl to take her 'snake' somewhere.....hahahha)

I thought girls were supposed to tame the snake!:D Now it sounds funny for guys to be playing with their snake!:lmao: Gives a whole new image when a guy asks another guy to come over and "check out my snake"! :crazy2:

Reaction score
I thought girls were supposed to tame the snake!:D Now it sounds funny for guys to be playing with their snake!:lmao: Gives a whole new image when a guy asks another guy to come over and "check out my snake"! :crazy2:

I do it all the time.
And my wife says its really tight to get it, and I just tell her my snakes not only fast but pretty damn BIG.