New Girl

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow 16 pages of posts!!! I'm discussing a twin turbo install and dont get that many replies!!! LOL

Viper girls definately get more attention;)

Congrats on the car...I didn't feel like reading through all the posts. What part of the country are you in?

My only advice for the Viper is take it slow around the turns.:2tu:

Thank you! I'm in Western North Carolina - about 2 hours from Atlanta.

I will definately take it easy! When you have the only snakeskin green viper around, you don't push your luck. Everyone here knows who you are and where you live. You might outrun the cops but sooner or later, they'll be at your door.:D

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:drive: There are more crazy girls in the world! Welcome to the VCA and congrats on your new car. The challenge will be to wait for a few weeks. :bonker:

Hi, Mo! Is it still snowing there? Have you gotten your cars out yet? Have you even seen CarDude since the new car arrived? I'm guessing he's been sleeping in the garage.

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm in Western North Carolina - about 2 hours from Atlanta.

I will definately take it easy! When you have the only snakeskin green viper around, you don't push your luck. Everyone here knows who you are and where you live. You might outrun the cops but sooner or later, they'll be at your door.:D

I was born in South Carolina! My mom lived outside of Atlanta for years in Rosswell GA.

Awesome color combo...I thought about changing my GTS to the Snakeskin Green but the Sapphire works for me now.

Do you plan on doing any mods to the car?

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was born in South Carolina! My mom lived outside of Atlanta for years in Rosswell GA.

Awesome color combo...I thought about changing my GTS to the Snakeskin Green but the Sapphire works for me now.

Do you plan on doing any mods to the car?

The Sapphire is a beautiful color.

I'm pretty happy with the car the way it is. At least for now. If I did, I would probably put in a short throw shifter. But I drove an '03 with the short throw shifter and it wasn't as smooth as the one in my car. So who knows? Have you done any mods to yours?

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sapphire is a beautiful color.

I'm pretty happy with the car the way it is. At least for now. If I did, I would probably put in a short throw shifter. But I drove an '03 with the short throw shifter and it wasn't as smooth as the one in my car. So who knows? Have you done any mods to yours?

Let's see here:

Forgeline wheels with Drag Radials
Upgraded brake pads EBC reds
Short throw shifter...B&M Very Nice
MGW shift know and misc. interior items
Upgraded half shafts 800hp
Spec 3 plus clutch assembly 1000hp
Twin turbo install CPE Turbo...see the Gen 2 forum for details

Thats all for now;)

I have to do all those mods to keep up with you:rolaugh:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let's see here:

Forgeline wheels with Drag Radials
Upgraded brake pads EBC reds
Short throw shifter...B&M Very Nice
MGW shift know and misc. interior items
Upgraded half shafts 800hp
Spec 3 plus clutch assembly 1000hp
Twin turbo install CPE Turbo...see the Gen 2 forum for details

Thats all for now;)

I have to do all those mods to keep up with you:rolaugh:

Sounds impressive. Everyone is talking about the corsa exhaust. I hate to ask but besides giving it a better sound, how should it improve the car?

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey George,

How about a Viper day at the shop, when your new SSG comes in. Would be nice to have a group meet. Just a thought.

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
if you are interested in a short shifter you should ride down to my shop sometime and try out the new shifter we have just developed. it is very smooth and not notchy at all. it works great. in about a week we will have our 08 viper green with black stripe coupe here also so you could see your twin. we have a lift so we will install the shifter for free also.

regards
george

MGW LTD., INC. - CNC Machined and Turned Parts. Accessories for the Corvette, Mustang, and Viper

Thanks. I'll have to do that one day. I'm not sure how far away Augusta is from me.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you are interested in a short shifter you should ride down to my shop sometime and try out the new shifter we have just developed. it is very smooth and not notchy at all. it works great. in about a week we will have our 08 viper green with black stripe coupe here also so you could see your twin. we have a lift so we will install the shifter for free also.

regards
george

MGW LTD., INC. - CNC Machined and Turned Parts. Accessories for the Corvette, Mustang, and Viper

I want that First Strike Shift Knob in SSG...that would be hot. I need some SSG accents in the coupe.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really thinking about taking the two panels off that surround the A/C and Gauges...and the shifter panel and having them painted SSG...maybe black stripes too. Someone on here did that before (different color car) I thought it looked HOT. Would also like to have the black stiching on my seats redone in green similar to the Copperhead.

attachment.php

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am really thinking about taking the two panels off that surround the A/C and Gauges...and the shifter panel and having them painted SSG...maybe black stripes too. Someone on here did that before (different color car) I thought it looked HOT. Would also like to have the black stiching on my seats redone in green similar to the Copperhead.

attachment.php

Interesting ideas! I'm not sure how the green would look around the gauges on mine. I got a little surprise. When the car was delivered it had the graphite console. I'm afraid doing something like that with the graphite console would make the interior look too busy. But the green stitching might look pretty good.

Your car had the black console if I remember correctly. So all those should look good in yours.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, I'm way younger than 50! Not that there's anything wrong with being 50 or any age. Secondly, a man's world? That is exactly the kind of remark that I expected when I joined this site but I did it anyway because I love Vipers, always have, always will, and I wanted to know more. However, I found it wonderfully refreshing that so many people, men and women, were very kind, helpful and fun-loving. Why do some men think you have to have an extra appendage to like cars? You say, "It's a man's world" but then complain if your girlfriend or wife gets upset when your out playing with your car. Wouldn't it just be better if the girls liked the cars and were just as obsessed as you? Then you might have something in common!

Ouch...

There's another Viper site but uhh, after reading that I'd recommend you stay away from that one a the moment...:rolaugh:
First thing it needs are headers, exhaust and no or high flow cats to get some HP and less cabin heat and of course an even meaner snake sound.

Enjoy.

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey George,

How about a Viper day at the shop, when your new SSG comes in. Would be nice to have a group meet. Just a thought.

that would be awesome. we can do it on a saturday and do a tech session for oil changes exhaust mods etc. if guys want to do it there. i will get us lunch and we can make a day of it.

the georgia club has been thinknig of doing this for awhile maybe the 2 clubs can get together.

augusta is only 70 miles west of columbia by the way and only 138 miles east of atlanta.

regards
george

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way- I'm sure they appreciate you asking for pictures of their daughter so you can do who knows what with

Let's see, the message on the page before that mentioned SSG spends her Soc Sec checks on her Viper... and she mentioned on another thread how her daughter would own any guy that showed up with a Viper for a date, so I am guessing her daughter is not an adolescent...the fact that you think of a young girl says more about you than me....

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that would be awesome. we can do it on a saturday and do a tech session for oil changes exhaust mods etc. if guys want to do it there. i will get us lunch and we can make a day of it.

the georgia club has been thinknig of doing this for awhile maybe the 2 clubs can get together.

augusta is only 70 miles west of columbia by the way and only 138 miles east of atlanta.

regards
george

Hey...did you miss my request...First Strike Shift Knob in SSG...

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see, the message on the page before that mentioned SSG spends her Soc Sec checks on her Viper... and she mentioned on another thread how her daughter would own any guy that showed up with a Viper for a date, so I am guessing her daughter is not an adolescent...the fact that you think of a young girl says more about you than me....

I didn't say anything about her age or her being young. You better re-read my post. Age is irrelevant to the disrespect you have shown, but the fact is SHE IS UNDERAGE. :nono: Her father stated that, but I guess you overlooked that too. :dunno: You shouldn't disrespect anyone's daughter with her parents regardless of how old she is. And the social security joke was just that. :confused: She's probably younger than you are, although you couldn't tell by the way you act. Get a life L-O-S-E-R-!!! Go to the other Viper site where that kind of stuff is warmly welcomed.

Someone should seriously look at banning this guy!!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is that they say about assuming? for future reference i suggest that you only speak of the person in which you are addressing, not someone that you have no idea about. and please read the posts a little more thoroughly, you may gather a little more insight.

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds impressive. Everyone is talking about the corsa exhaust. I hate to ask but besides giving it a better sound, how should it improve the car?

Less weight and back pressure which will free up horsepower with the restrictive stock exhaust and give it a more aggressive sound...:D

It shouldn't be too loud and I'm sure it will leave an impression on anyone when you give the snake some extra throttle:omg:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Less weight and back pressure which will free up horsepower with the restrictive stock exhaust and give it a more aggressive sound...:D

It shouldn't be too loud and I'm sure it will leave an impression on anyone when you give the snake some extra throttle:omg:

Thanks for the information. I'll give this some consideration.

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
O.K., I've gone through 4 or 5 pages of this thread and do not get why it's 18 pages long.....can somebody tell me where the( A)Naked chic page is or (B) the ******* match is , or (C) which page Barack Obama posted.............

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K., I've gone through 4 or 5 pages of this thread and do not get why it's 18 pages long.....can somebody tell me where the( A)Naked chic page is or (B) the ******* match is , or (C) which page Barack Obama posted.............

d. people that are into cool cars
naked chick is at (probably) *******.com
******* match is in the corner
obama is on some political website.:)

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have been trying but it does not look good. cloisssonne is REALLY hard to match colors and if its off even some it will look VERY VERY VERY bad :crazy2:

i will let you know.

george

This is so very sad for CarDude. He was really hoping for a new knob.

:headbang: