New Girl

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, there's no 'taming' of this man's snake! Its a wild thing! I just bring it out for track days, and its every man for himself! :drive::2tu:

Now, your snake might be a tame able snake but its still a powerful one. :D Handle it with tender loving care or it will bite you! :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, Missy...it's so refreshing to see another 'chick' here who can GIVE as well as TAKE what's gonna be dished out here!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! (I don't think we could EVER tame 'snakes', no matter WHAT context we put it in................................and JUST the way we like it....ohhhh yessss!!!) ~juli

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ah, Missy...it's so refreshing to see another 'chick' here who can GIVE as well as TAKE what's gonna be dished out here!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! (I don't think we could EVER tame 'snakes', no matter WHAT context we put it in................................and JUST the way we like it....ohhhh yessss!!!) ~juli

Some things aren't meant to be tamed. They are better left to being wild!:D

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, there's no 'taming' of this man's snake! Its a wild thing! I just bring it out for track days, and its every man for himself! :drive::2tu:

Now, your snake might be a tame able snake but its still a powerful one. :D Handle it with tender loving care or it will bite you! :lmao:

Don't worry. I can handle it. Besides, I don't drive like a mad-man.....or a mad-woman for that matter.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel dirty after reading this last line of comments...yet kind of makes me think of the dealer WoodHouse for some reason. :rolaugh:

All of this makes you think of Bill Pemberton??? :dunno::dunno: LOL...OHHHHH, you mean the WORD "Woodhouse"...:lmao::lmao:!!! Don't feel 'dirty' just feel like we do~~! ;) ~juli

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. If the weather is nice, I'll definately be out in the car. Let me know where you'll be and we'll try to bring it by. Happy to show it off! (Sorry about the car seat! Look at the bright side, one day they'll be old enough to stay home for a bit while you go out to play in the Viper)

We'll be right off of Harrison(Hwy 28) about one mile north of Main St, if you're familiar with the downtown area. That's about the only part of Franklin I know. :(

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We'll be right off of Harrison(Hwy 28) about one mile north of Main St, if you're familiar with the downtown area. That's about the only part of Franklin I know. :(

Yeah, I know where that is. What time will you be there and which B&B? There are a couple of those on that road. The hubby and I will try to stop by. We'd love to meet some other viper owners. There aren't many around here.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know where that is. What time will you be there and which B&B? There are a couple of those on that road. The hubby and I will try to stop by. We'd love to meet some other viper owners. There aren't many around here.

I'm not sure exactly what the name is. "English Garden Cottage" or something like that?? Then again, it may be nothing like that. :rolaugh:

I am fairly certain the Viper would not make it down the street to get to the driveway, due to the streets huge downward slope. Her place is the first house on Love St at the corner of Hwy 28. It's within visual distance of a small cafe on the other side of the road. Even in an SUV, getting back onto Hwy 28 is a pain, due to a sharp corner with incoming traffic and having poor visibility due to being on a hill. If you and your husband are out, we'll be happy to meet up real quick at a Viper friendly parking area of your choosing. We are leaving Nashville around 9am and should be there around 2pm EST. Just depends on how Mr Crankypants is doing. He's 14 months and just learning how to throw tantrums. I thought it was cute the first time he had one, but the fun died down after he threw several more. :crazy2:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what the name is. "English Garden Cottage" or something like that?? Then again, it may be nothing like that. :rolaugh:

I am fairly certain the Viper would not make it down the street to get to the driveway, due to the streets huge downward slope. Her place is the first house on Love St at the corner of Hwy 28. It's within visual distance of a small cafe on the other side of the road. Even in an SUV, getting back onto Hwy 28 is a pain, due to a sharp corner with incoming traffic and having poor visibility due to being on a hill. If you and your husband are out, we'll be happy to meet up real quick at a Viper friendly parking area of your choosing. We are leaving Nashville around 9am and should be there around 2pm EST. Just depends on how Mr Crankypants is doing. He's 14 months and just learning how to throw tantrums. I thought it was cute the first time he had one, but the fun died down after he threw several more. :crazy2:

The tantrums just aren't as cute after the first one. But, trust me, I'd still take one in the middle of their terrible two's over a teenager. I once heard that teenagers are the reason animals eat their young. :) Just keep me posted on a time and place and I'll try to be around.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tantrums just aren't as cute after the first one. But, trust me, I'd still take one in the middle of their terrible two's over a teenager. I once heard that teenagers are the reason animals eat their young. :) Just keep me posted on a time and place and I'll try to be around.

I'll let you know. If we do get to meet up, please talk some sense into my wife. She's not that much into the car scene. I bought her a '03 Cobra, and after I added a few mods and switched the pulley out, she handed me the keys. :( She said it was too much power. Hell, it was faster than my Z06 at the time. :mad:

I will admit though, her minivan has some damn cool gadgets for being a slow brick. :D

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll let you know. If we do get to meet up, please talk some sense into my wife. She's not that much into the car scene. I bought her a '03 Cobra, and after I added a few mods and switched the pulley out, she handed me the keys. :( She said it was too much power. Hell, it was faster than my Z06 at the time. :mad:

I will admit though, her minivan has some damn cool gadgets for being a slow brick. :D

I'll try to help you get her interested in the car scene but I've got to admit, I just can't bring myself to like a minivan.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try to help you get her interested in the car scene but I've got to admit, I just can't bring myself to like a minivan.

Sounds good, but you have to admit, it's nice to tell the car what temp you want, what kind of food you want to eat, find the nearest hotel/gas station/anything; and the car does it. :D I do want to tint the windows so I'll never be seen behind the wheel, or anywhere else inside for that matter. :crazy2:

Last hurdle was the weather, and the weather report looks great for Saturday. Look forward to meeting you all then. :)

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the color. Nice to finally see a real green roadster. Thanks for posting the picture.

Thank you. I am loving the car. I've rearranged my work schedule to only work on bad-weather days so I can drive around on pretty days.:D

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met up with "ssg chic" and "musicncars" on Saturday. Very cool couple who, like most of us here, are really into cars. Looks like I'm not the only one that spends social security payments on my vehicles. I also want to thank them for their assistance with some Medicare issues I was having. :lmao:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I met up with "ssg chic" and "musicncars" on Saturday. Very cool couple who, like most of us here, are really into cars. Looks like I'm not the only one that spends social security payments on my vehicles. I also want to thank them for their assistance with some Medicare issues I was having. :lmao:

It was nice meeting you, too. Glad we could help you out with your Medicare issues!:D

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see one of these cars with a pretty girl in the cockpit....that would add a lot of bling to it. Where are all the pics of the 08's with pretty girls? SSG, didn't you say something about a daughter who can drive? Is she a looker too??? If so, don't hold back on us now!

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see one of these cars with a pretty girl in the cockpit....that would add a lot of bling to it. Where are all the pics of the 08's with pretty girls? SSG, didn't you say something about a daughter who can drive? Is she a looker too??? If so, don't hold back on us now!

This is the second thread this guy is requesting to look at pretty girls. :rolleyes: Not that there is anything wrong with pretty girls, but damn it must **** to have to resort to looking at pictures of girls on a website for pleasure!!! :confused:

Maybe you should go to **** sites for that kind of entertainment and keep this site for serious Viper-related discussions...or go to the other Viper site where they enjoy talking trash to everyone and acting immature.

Oh, and by the way- I'm sure they appreciate you asking for pictures of their daughter so you can do who knows what with.

:hijack: :hitfan: :spank: :slap: :tx:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score

SICK! Have you thought about getting help?

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is the second thread this guy is requesting to look at pretty girls. :rolleyes: Not that there is anything wrong with pretty girls, but damn it must **** to have to resort to looking at pictures of girls on a website for pleasure!!! :confused:

Maybe you should go to **** sites for that kind of entertainment and keep this site for serious Viper-related discussions...or go to the other Viper site where they enjoy talking trash to everyone and acting immature.

Oh, and by the way- I'm sure they appreciate you asking for pictures of their daughter so you can do who knows what with.

:hijack: :hitfan: :spank: :slap: :tx:

Thanks, Texas!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

statements like that could get your bottom handed to you:)
our daughter is well under 18, you pervert. i think you are on the wrong website.

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I guess I'm the new girl in town. Thanks for all the info I have found here. My SSG convertible should be here in a few weeks and I can't wait. I've wanted a Viper since the first ones came out. Now my dream is coming true.

Is there anything I need to know about breaking it in and has anyone seen the new violet color or heard when they plan to begin production on those? I've heard that if you have one Viper, you've got to have two so they don't get lonely in the winter;)

And it's nice to know I'm not the only car crazy girl in the world:D

:drive: There are more crazy girls in the world! Welcome to the VCA and congrats on your new car. The challenge will be to wait for a few weeks. :bonker:

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow 16 pages of posts!!! I'm discussing a twin turbo install and dont get that many replies!!! LOL

Viper girls definately get more attention;)

Congrats on the car...I didn't feel like reading through all the posts. What part of the country are you in?

My only advice for the Viper is take it slow around the turns.:2tu:

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow 16 pages of posts!!! I'm discussing a twin turbo install and dont get that many replies!!! LOL

Viper girls definately get more attention;)

Congrats on the car...I didn't feel like reading through all the posts. What part of the country are you in?

My only advice for the Viper is take it slow around the turns.:2tu:

I thought it was "speed up" around the turns?

:nana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960