New Member, White Viper pics

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up guys, I'm a new member here, although I've been a Viper owner for a couple of years, I just joined a viper forum. You probably have seen my pics here before posted by Chad from florida, I'm they guy who got screwed over by ELITE MOTORSPORTS, they never made right on that hood. DO NOT TO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ways I hope you guys like my car, I had it resently repainted from black to white, the interior was redone by Chad, it used to be brown now its black and red, carbon fibre dash, HRE 545's and more bolt-ons here and there, once I get my profile going I'll put more pics and descriptions.

And also if any of you guys have any advise on what I should do about ELITE, let me know. The hood cost be $7k and I can't use it because its warped.

Glad to be here!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you guys tell me how to upload pictures on this site.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
total repaint, it spent 3 months in the shop. it was COMPLETLEY disassembled.

they did an awsome job.

Its probably the only white viper outhere, sence they never made them all white, with out any stripes.

i will post alot of pics soon.

please let me know how to upload them on to the actual thread, and not links.

thanks

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to paint it white last year when I first got my gts, but figured I'd just let the original red wear out first... good move on my part... it's got little scratches and dings here and there. Soon there will be two whites... although I might add silver, ghost or chrome stripes to it.

Looking good! :2tu:

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya go [******] up Elite. Someone needs to punch Scott in the mouth. He tried to F me by sending me CCW wheels when I purchased HRE's from him. I hate that company. I love their excuse. We sold you a wheel that is higher quality and looks just as good as an HRE.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks great. Do you recall what "white" that is? It makes the white van in the background look dull by comparison. Have you ever photoshop it with black stripes?

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the white is the 05 mamba viper white.

Some one should really do something about Scott i hear he f%$#* alot of people over. Im gonna start a post about this.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i remembered a thread written in June of 2004 about a white GTS, did some digging, and found another picture of a white GTS, this one with black stripes. very cool looking. here:

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i remembered a thread written in June of 2004 about a white GTS, did some digging, and found another picture of a white GTS, this one with black stripes. very cool looking. here:

Why is there a green/white Enterprise Rental logo on that Viper?

:confused:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im gonna start a post about this.
Don't worry, it's been beat to death, and everyone here knows what's going on with that.

To make it worse, a group of us put $100 in each to buy his son a gift. Nothing against his son of course, but it wasn't long after he started getting called out.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anton, that car turned out perfect. I have been waiting a long time for these pictures. Feel Free to Post 100 of them if you like from every angle. I want to see the interior!!! :headbang:
Chad H
Snake Hydes

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive responce guys. I will post many pics.

what do you guys think, STRIPES OR NO STRIPES?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960