New question about my broken engine under warranty...

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Flywheel will not go with the Motor to "Arrow".
The Oil Pan I'm not sure? I've never sent a Motor to "Arrow", I do rebuilds in-house!
BURNOUT.gif

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask the Tech to call the Engine Repair Cetner and let them know about the oil pan. It's a great mod to help your engine survive and reduce oil startvation during long sweepers. You should definitely be able to get that back.

If there is a problem how about putting the stock pan back on???

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know, my flywheel did go to Arrow, because they checked it out for me. I think they need it anyway for when they do their Dyno test after the rebuild to check it out and make sure it develops the advertised horsepower and torque.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,any parts that are not stock for your year engine will be returned to your dealer at your expense.The engine center must install all factory componets on the engine when it goes back together.You will be very happy with your arrow rebuild.It is worth the wait.I would remove the flywheel.Have you tech tell them or put a note in with the engine explaining why the flywheel is not there.All will be good.

RonC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper Wizard:
I've never sent a Motor to "Arrow", I do rebuilds in-house!
BURNOUT.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chuck you SHOWOFF!!
smile.gif

Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS