New York University Hospital Exotic Car Show & Fun Run - April 30th

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott = Don Corleone the snake aka the GODFATHER............hahahahh AKA..scottttttttttttt scottttttttttttttttttttt scottttttttttttttttttttttt

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are we eating afterwards, need something with good parking, I am in. Wayne

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony Black listen up Yo! Please install this software so every 1 kood unda stan ja!

7328micro_word.jpg

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone think about where they are going to park all of these cars? I guess sports cars are going to be all over the place.
I'm definitely getting there early.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone think about where they are going to park all of these cars? I guess sports cars are going to be all over the place.
I'm definitely getting there early.
Yep! LOL

I'll work on this. Local clubs don't quite understand that a worthy invite to the NY/CT Viper Club may not bring out the usual 5 zaino sniffing suspects, but rather a mass of 40+ adrenaline driven, gear head burnout artists that may lead to the most child friendly day the Tish Hospital Wing has ever seen.

YooooooooooooooooooooooooTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already spoke to the coordinator while on a run this afternoon. Should be good with parking since they will also be closing down the street.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott

That's why you are the President of this club. Since you took over this club alot has to be said about how you make all of us feel like a big family.The only problem is that Ilove the family feeling alot.Like when we get together and all sit for dinner, it's like looking at the Godfather and his soldiers.Planning the next move.We took over the VCA..INFACT NY IS THE VCA...............

SCOTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

actually true. from looking at the events board it seems like we have the most fun with our cars and the biggest turn outs..no where else do you see 20-40 vipers cruzin together except for a VOI which is 2 years apart.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attendees So Far:

F355 + 1
CitySnake
BacknBlack
ViperJon
Just A Dream
Dimitrios
*** BLK
ACR STEVE
Andrew2KRT10
BOGOTA
06 VIPER
PrimeTime
Adam96

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adam are you gonna have enough time to carbon fiber, chrome out and add that cap on the gas tank? and dont forget the bat wing!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ummmmmjon... did you see his last viper? adam only busting your blz dude...

Yes I did see his last Viper. I still see it late at night and it scares me. There may have to be an intervention to stop him this time..Please remove Auto-Form from your speed dial.

J/K you Adam.... :nana:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys how many of you guys can go to this there are at least 25 cookie cutter, wife ****** tank top vette boys goin to this thing

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys how many of you guys can go to this there are at least 25 cookie cutter, wife ****** tank top vette boys goin to this thing

Geez, those kids have it rough enough as it is, now they're going to be subjected to that many corvettes? Thats brutal... :eek:

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attendees So Far:

F355 + 1
CitySnake
BacknBlack
ViperJon
Just A Dream