NY/CT REGION ELECTIONS - Important Info For Members

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please note that the pending election has been delayed for administrative reasons.

Everyone will be receiving a NEW ballot (new because some members have already received a ballot) within the next several days. Each ballot will be coded with a member number. All ballots must be returned by December 31st. Note: If you've already received a ballot and voted, you must vote again via the new coded ballot.

If any region member DOES NOT receive a ballot by the end of next week (say December 19th) please contact Fiona [email protected] or Kim [email protected] at VCA headquarters. Make certain that you obtain a ballot in time to vote before the deadline.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Likely as simple as without ballots that had some sort of identification it was not possible for a third party to verify that the ballots were turned in by paid members. Based on City Snakes email, it does look like the ballots are going to a third party for tabulation. A method that gets rid of a lot of potential complaints/finger pointing.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It seems that many members did not receive the first mailing sent out by Viper HQ. It seems appropriate to send another ballot, and ALSO to record the responses received by member number as Viper HQ could then verify that the others did, in fact, receive the ballot, but have declined to participate in the election.

This should eliminate any question to the accuracy of the results.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are making this post Sticky to give all the NY/CT members the optimal chance of seeing that it is time to Vote. Vote... it is the democratic way!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told as many as 50 members didn't get a ballot. Including the 2 guys running for president. WOW! :eek: It was the best way to handle it, wouldn't want to exclude anyone. Vote when you get your ballot it's the American way. There wouldn't be any armed guards like in Iraq's elections coming up so Vote!! :D

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh good! Not the vote count, but the fact that they're getting out. I hope everyone get's their ballots and votes in quickly.

I forget who (was it Adrian?), but someone told me yesterday at Captree that they just got their first, November ballot, this past Saturday!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Scott you own me big time for the win.I had to pull a Tony Soprano on these ****'s. They know who they are.Anyway you won and I hope you can fit me in your crew. Favor is coming at ya. Happy holidays Scott!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish scott would just win this thing already....lol
You guys <shakes head side to side> ;)

Plum...I may have stumbled on a great deal for you. It will have to wait till after the new year.

I'll fill you in then. Hehe....ouuuu the intrigue! lol

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the elections over BACKNBLACK? By your last post it expresses that it is? I thought people had until the 31th to send in their ballots? :confused: :confused:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the elections over BACKNBLACK? By your last post it expresses that it is? I thought people had until the 31th to send in their ballots? :confused: :confused:
The deadline IS December 31st. BnB's just a born kidder! :D

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Scott won.All kidding aside.The horses head in the bed did it.Take my advice. From one New yawker to another, Scott is the man. Who cares about Bozzo the clown anyway.We need a guy who knows the members, not a guy who blows them away when they say hello.If he is reading this, you sck dude!!!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to my 1st NY/CT Viper Club event @ the Golf course on Rt 22. Joe greeted me and my wife, introduced us to the other members & welcomed me to the club. He has always answered my calls and treated me with respect. Regardless of what some people think of him and his choices for events, I feel bad for him. No-one should be abused publicly on this forum. I met Scott very briefly in Sommerville Fri night cruise and haven't any opinions on him other then the positive things others have said. I hope whatever the final outcome, everyone is happier in 2005. I for one appreciate everything all the officers have done to organize and run the events. JMO

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
""Viper Club event @ the Golf course on Rt 22.""...darn, i missed THAT one....

CTViper, you play golf?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT Viper, I agree with you. I've said from the begining that Joe is personally a good guy and I always thought his heart was in the right place. He's a Viper fan through and through. But business is business. I don't agree with some of the club desicions that were made and some of the events and how they were planned. The friction between Joe and Chuck got way out of control, and a lot was said. I think everyone tried to act grown-up about things, but still too much said, too much damage. Hope 2005 works out for the better for everyone. Thanks for everyone's concern and efforts, and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Andrew

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala