NY/CT REGION ELECTIONS - Important Info For Members

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plumcrazy--I'm a 10-12 handicap. I'm a member @ Newtown Country club if you ever want to play. I could set up a Viper Club outing in 05 if there is enough interest. I was talking about the Spring outing to Island Green (name changes regularly)It was a 3 hr cruise and stopped for lunch at the CC for their Sunday brunch Buffet! Plum--The election isn't over until the 31st!! :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i played to a 10 when i was playing a lot two years ago before i hurt my back again last year...

this year i was still shooting in the low to mid 80's...

lets play one day.

a viper meet at a nice CC could be fun....:)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, can someone FINALLY tell me SCOTT won this thing and show me where to join if he did.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum--Join. Just contact VCA 1-800-998-1110. They will need your Vin # and a credit card!! As far as I know! No matter who wins we will have fun in 05!

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT'S TIME
The envelope please,and the winner is ?#!*&^^756~~~::loud applause standing ovation$%&* CitySnake !!!!!!

Skeeter :2tu:

Plumcrazy time to join!!
Stugots see above !!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT'S TIME
The envelope please,and the winner is ?#!*&^^756~~~::loud applause standing ovation$%&* CitySnake !!!!!!

Skeeter :2tu:

Plumcrazy time to join!!
Stugots see above !!
Thanks Skeeter!

Congrats to all the election winners :2tu:
Adrian, Charlie and Keith!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott what did I tell you brother.It's good to be in with the secret society brother.Now the favors are gonna head your way brother.Need just one favor.I need to be made the sect of defense.Just incase someone gets out of hand I can btch slap them around a little.Lets start the partying.When we going to SCORES SCOTT??!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU CAN'T SET THAT UP.COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT ????? A SCORES VICTORY CELEBRATION ????? I AM IN !!!

For that, I'll take the car out no matter what. I assume Citysnake can arrange to have the street closed down for our parking?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott we have to celebrate brother.Why don't we get all together on one weekend in city. I can put at least 8 guys in my Navi.So what do you say.You guys down to celebrate Scotts win.Lets do this sht . No small talk.Lets set it up.I'm in!!!We do dinner then whatever happens after that. :headbang:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT ????? A SCORES VICTORY CELEBRATION ????? I AM IN !!!

For that, I'll take the car out no matter what. I assume Citysnake can arrange to have the street closed down for our parking?

Congrats to everyone that won. i can arrange that. my buddies do the door at scores east and another one manages at scores west :headbang:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to Scott today and we are looking forward to the 05 year with alot of new ideas. Congrats to Charlie on his victory also. I'M in for SCORES if everyone elese is. I will do everything in my power to help the CLUB be a success this year. Thanks for your time. *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok guys lets set this sht up. Next Saturday Jan15...Whose in? We do dinner in the city then we hit a nice nice club, girls club that is.**** poonie house...Scott don't back out brother.You have to come..At least dinner. Then if you don't wanna do Scores that's cool.Will hit it.I have enough room for 8 guys in my car...Dimitri I can pick you up brother your close by.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's next Sat. want be able to make it have dinner plans with my wife and friends at 9:00. If you guys go to scores I will call D after dinner and try to meet you guys. ***

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So let me get this straight....

I get elected on a Tuesday, I request a blank check from the region's Treasurer the following Friday to be used to finance a celebratory dinner the next Saturday night in addition to the cover charges and VIP gratuities at a gentleman's club immediately following dinner? Almost forgot, would I also need to include the cost of transportation for our "upstate" members (since I DID specifically promise to make an effort to be more inclusive of their "needs")?

DEFINITELY!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :D

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BackinBlack--Where do you live? Right now it sounds Good for Sat night 15th. Let me see I meet up with you and some of the guys & drive into the city! I'm automaticly in for a all nighter? :confused: :D :laugh:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats everyone...let me know time and place I will be there.....I might have a hook a Scores if nobody else has :)

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scores should be on a Thursday!!! I go to the VIP Club on Friday and FleshDance on Satuday and Gossips on Sundays.

Now I just have to find the time to drive the Viper.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got it Scott. But you left out the "funny money" we need to enjoy ourselves while there.

AC
Andrew:
If nothing else I AM detail oriented ....

Re-read my post: "VIP gratuities" should handle things.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala