NY/CT REGION ELECTIONS - Important Info For Members

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now 2 weeks past the election's end. Would anyone believe that things are still not yet settled? (I just can't seem to locate a smilie that represents total bs....anyone?)

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now 2 weeks past the election's end. Would anyone believe that things are still not yet settled? (I just can't seem to locate a smilie that represents total bs....anyone?)

Did you know there are more horses a$$es then there are horses?

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What utter bullcrap. :shakinghead:

How is it that the previous regional prez can acclimate to the office, then not allow an election for 4 years? When a written vote is forced on him (twice) by unhappy members and he's outted, he calls more members for a voice vote to get back in?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its total BS..VCA should be embarrased for letting this kind of crap go on.

edited by plumcrazy..lol

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not know all the details reguarding the delay, but as far as I know, it was a VERY close vote, and Scott is the President elect. Not sure when the NY bylaws set inauguration, but I'm sure Scott is looking forward to the "Viper Parade", congratulations Scott.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be nice if the Members who voted could be told whats going on with a letter or something. A post on here would be nice also. Results? problems?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree...im not a voting member yet but you guys should be told.

something is very fishy with the ex-officers.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS is PRECISELY the root of the issue that causes all the problems! Members (in the “troubled” regions) become outraged and then simply loose interest because their representatives essentially become completely engrossed in their OWN Viper related interests and their OWN agenda. I want to emphasize that many (if not most) regions are NOT plagued with delusional, self important, “Napoleonic” officers. There are many selfless club officers that make major efforts to insure that member’s voices are heard and answered. Many that bust their chops for the sake of others! Sadly, the NY/CT region is not one of those enlightened regions.

I’ve attempted to remain above this fray, but at this point, members in my region are being treated as fools. I’ll begin a new thread and link it.

Enough is enough!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually the new President Scott.Serious.I won.I voted myself in. Hey can someone back me up on this but the old NY President looks like Al Pacino younger brother in the GodFather, Freddo...Am I right or what.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala