ok new york guys weekend looks nice

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are we on for sunday?

also can we get a list of who is going to the track nextfriday the 20th

also any intrest in a night at a club or bar.

jon

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon, im there with charlie and think tim721 is coming out as well cause he said he missed me. think he's ***? kidding...c u guys sunday at the spot. we doing OBI and then our cruise out east???? how about isalnd park?plenty of parking at montego bay restaurant. also lots of chicks coming from jones beach for lunch...let me know what you guys think....we can sit outside by our cars while guzzlin down amstels.

OP
OP
U

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds great D, beer vipers and ******* nothing better

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I'll go to E Town. Long Beach Sounds Good to Go from OBI. A Byrd will be driving out as well as Tim 350Z.

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You better look at weather forecast again.......looks like we might get tropical storm over weekend.
Better put rubbers on the ole clown shoes!!!! This summer bites as far as weather!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I should have compensated for you and Jon, what was I thinking? You know Jeff hates leaving that late. I'm sure he'll call you to bust your balls directly.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm down for ETown next friday. about what time will u be hitting the turnpike?

sunday sounds good too as long as the weather holds up

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie the weather looks bad for tomorrow so want make it are you going to englishtown friday...*** BLK

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes will go to E Town. Rick James performed there once. Have to check the site just for that reason. Now that you have two vipers be careful not to break any of those foglights on the bottom facia. The dealer just charged me $230.00 for one light, I think it would have been cheaper if I made a cast of one out of 10K Gold. Be careful not to break anything on these cars or your bank account will evaporate.