ORECA Wing

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...who is taking pictures of my car?....LOL...McCann does make a copy of the wing, and Jon B has the dual stage wing also. Just beware that if you do the wing, you need the splitter. The added downforce on the rear of the car will make the car loose on the front wheels, so you will need the splitter also.

Svsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamie
SVSI makes the dual element carbon fiber wing that was used at LeMans.They are a functional wing that makes downforce on the rear of the car. The original design was done by Reynard for Canaska Southwind. I can email you what it looks like on the car. Bob Woodhouse uses the wing in Viper days.

SVSi
Ron

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Svsi:
Jamie
SVSI makes the dual element carbon fiber wing that was used at LeMans.They are a functional wing that makes downforce on the rear of the car. The original design was done by Reynard for Canaska Southwind. I can email you what it looks like on the car. Bob Woodhouse uses the wing in Viper days.

SVSi
Ron

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ron, email me pics. How much does the dual carbon fiber wing cost?

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I sent an email to MCANN & will have to call Northwind. I can't find an email address for them.