Original Windowsticker

svensk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there a way to get a copy/original of the window sticker to a 01 ACR? (I'm the second owner and the first one didn't keep it)
I tried contacting the original dealer, Swift Dodge Sacramento They told me to contact Dodge who in turn referred me to the original Dealer. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks Jan.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've asked this same question before and a lot of people were also interested, but noone knew how to get a copy. I believe this guy on Ebay used to make duplicates, but he wasnt doing it anymore for some reason (plus i seem to remember his feedback was pretty poor anyway)

kwiksilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when I bought mine (new) the sticker was damaged, and they told me they could order a new one only before it was sold.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've asked this same question before and a lot of people were also interested, but noone knew how to get a copy. I believe this guy on Ebay used to make duplicates, but he wasnt doing it anymore for some reason (plus i seem to remember his feedback was pretty poor anyway)

I bought one from him. Was not pleased!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did some searching and the only company I came up with only does older (1960's-70's) stickers. I emailed them asking for helping, but I think Baz has the best idea. Find someone who has 1 that can be edited or find someone who has the sticker you want and see if they'll make copies for a fair price. So, anyone out there got one for my car?

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like one for my 2004 srt. Dodge should step up to the plate on this. Ferrari now offers a website where owners can download their own window stickers and the dyno sheet results for their engines! Come on DC!!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did some searching and the only company I came up with only does older (1960's-70's) stickers. I emailed them asking for helping, but I think Baz has the best idea.

I just got a response from my email I sent to the company. It says (and i quote) "They are not available. From nobody." Ok, so I guess we're going to have to find some people who have their original window stickers and see if they will make copies

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also after one for my 02 RT/10....

Does anybody have one i could copy then edit......

Baz, we may have the same exact options. I would be willing to scan mine for you if you are interested. The only option was the tonneau cover(which mine has).

Let me know.

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If people need help with photoshoping a scanned image to add options/make changes I might be able to help as I have some experience with Photoshop.

If someone can get a high res scan of an origional sticker it sholdn't be too hard to get one made up that is custom to your car. Providing you know the options, proper text and prices you should be able to make the neccessary changes and then take it to somewhere like Kinkos to get it printed on the proper size paper.

If someone is interested and has access to a scaned sticker let me know and I will se what I can do. I wouldn't think there would be too much variation between stickers per year.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also after one for my 02 RT/10....

Does anybody have one i could copy then edit......

Baz, we may have the same exact options. I would be willing to scan mine for you if you are interested. The only option was the tonneau cover(which mine has).

Let me know.

Mine also has the tonneau cover :cool:

Very interested...All i would need to do is edit the Vin...
MANY THANKS

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a xerox'd copy of the window sticker from a 97' b/w GTS if anyone is interested. Its on 2 pgs (options & price on 1 pg, gas mileage, and "parts content info" etc on pg. #2). It has the "This vehicle built especailly for" box at the top of page 2 which could be edited. Page 1 includes the VIN and "ship to dealer" at the bottom which could also be edited. I dont have a scanner, but I'd be happy to make xerox copies for anyone interested.

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a reason that kind of stuff is hard to get and it goes back to collector/muscle cars. Vettes in particular and now the Mopars. Mopars were immune for a long time because of the fender data plate. Now anyone can get a repro data plate that says anything as well build sheet copies, etc. Anything can be convincingly conterfieted. Even Barrett/Jackson has been fooled. So if window stickers and such were easily obtainable what's to keep some crook from legitimizing a chopshop Viper?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALL original selling Dealers have access to re-print a "Monroney Label" [window sticker] and they can go back four years. Any older that Dealer has to submit in writing a request for the sticker to their zone office.
I guess most Dealers don't want to be bothered!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but all we are asking is for someone with an original sticker to scan it in and post it. Then we can digitally photoshop it to our on cars. Not original or even reproduction but it is cool to have. Having said that, can anyone scan theirs in for us?

WICKDXS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also would like a copy, I can do my own photo shop editing. Starting with an 01 RT/10 in yellow would be a help. my e-mail is [email protected]. if any one is going to take this project on, count me in.

Rick

jayriddle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be happy to scan mine, but it's already under glass and on the wall!

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ALL original selling Dealers have access to re-print a "Monroney Label" [window sticker] and they can go back four years. Any older that Dealer has to submit in writing a request for the sticker to their zone office.

Any idea how much the dealer charge for something like this?

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh boy Mr. Wizard..... I think you just opened a Pandora's Box for yourself with requests....

Or a possible way to make a little $. I'd be willing to pay for a repro window sticker for my '97 B/W. :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh boy Mr. Wizard..... I think you just opened a Pandora's Box for yourself with requests....

I thought the same thing until I noticed he said "All ORIGINAL selling dealers", so it sounds like to me he can only get reproductions from Vipers he originally sold.

Or a possible way to make a little $. I'd be willing to pay for a repro window sticker for my '97 B/W. :)

I have the xerox'd copy of a 97 b/w window sticker I mentioned earlier in the thread if you'd like a copy of it. Wont even hit ya for any Viper tax :p Just PM me if you're interested

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have mine, but it's for a 94 rt...and it is a 7 out of 10 for quality...let me know.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If they charge you, they are A-Holes!! :mad:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If they charge you, they are A-Holes!! :mad:

Does that mean mine is free then :p

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those interested, the # I called to get the original selling dealer on my car was 1-800-4ADODGE. Viper HQ does not have the info. The wierd thing is the original dealer for my car is the Dodge dealer in my town. I knew the original owner lived in Atlanta, so I just assumed he would've bought it up there. I called the GM of the dealership and gave him my name, #, VIN #, and the instructions on what the Wizard said had to be done and he said he would check into it and give me a call back this afternoon. I'll keep everyone posted on what I find out. He said I may have to come in and put something in writing myself, but since its only a 10 min. drive, I think I can handle that :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32