picture???

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a larger picture of this guy that would not mind emailing me this or telling me where to go to find it. :)
voisnake.jpg

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperGTS, could you please e-mail me the larger version of that pic also? I've been looking for a larger pic of it for a windshield banner for quite sometime. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thank you.

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking for a b&w lineart drawing of the logo and of a GTS. Anybody have an links for either of those?

shifter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K. now that I have the picture, maybe a few suggestions?

If I wanted to put this on my garage wall, I was thinking of projecting it, tracing it, and hand painting it. Or perhaps taking it to a copy center, having it plotted, and making a template from it to spray paint. And lastly, I thought of having a graphics center print it out in color, on adhesive backed vinyl, and sticking it on the wall.

Anyone tried any of these? Recommendations? Thanks.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try going to a sign shop and having them cut it out, either in reverse (as a mask) or normal (for a stencil) in vinyl. Probably illegal but very petty if DC were to make a stink about it, which they wouldn't.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I wanted to put this on my garage wall, I was thinking of projecting it, tracing it, and hand painting it. Or perhaps taking it to a copy center, having it plotted, and making a template from it to spray paint. And lastly, I thought of having a graphics center print it out in color, on adhesive backed vinyl, and sticking it on the wall.

I bought some sneaky Pete logo 5 year vinyl decals from some guy on E-bay a year or so ago. Came with one 12" high and a few 6" high or so I think. Put the big one on my rear window.

1BADBITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shifter - I'm thinking same project, once my new snake pit is drywalled.
My thought was to create a 8"X10" transparency of sneaky pete and project him unto the wall with a borrowed overhead projector.The image could be sized by the distance of the projector from the wall - huge if necessary. Let me know how it goes !