problem getting parts for my 08 warranty

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi I have been waiting for trunk opener on my 08 coupe for 2 months now. Just received word that it might be another month at the earliest. Anyone else having problems getting warranty parts?

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi I have been waiting for trunk opener on my 08 coupe for 2 months now. Just received word that it might be another month at the earliest. Anyone else having problems getting warranty parts?

The little rubber part above the license plate? Mine just fell out on my Viper, and I hope it's not on back order. I put stuff in my trunk everyday :(

K

Kaya

My advice if you want it fixed...call JonB at Parts Rack...

I was in an accident in January and there were no hatches available through Dodge. JonB got me a hatch and some other parts I needed. If it were not for him, my car might still not be repaired.

Maybe you could get the dealer to order parts through him!

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does 17 months waiting on a correct replacement passenger seat count? If I didn't have a fondness for the car or the dealer I bought it from, I'd be investigating Lemon Law options...

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

With everything that is going on, there are a LOT of parts on back order! That switch your waiting for [68035319AA], there are seven of them on order and no "supplier ship commitment date"! Not much help, huh? :dunno:

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I couldn't get a new rear bumper to replace the one damaged in NY while at a red light for over two months.

They found an unblemished used one in the end.

I am still waiting for he "Dodge" emblem on the rear bumper!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang