RACER and POSER...........

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Nov 1st of 2003 my car took its Holy pilgrimage to South Florida to DLM for supercharging....The wait was the toughest but Doug delivered a masterpiece as usual..He gave me his usual 2-3 hrs of his time taking me for a ride like I never have had..WHAT A MACHINE! Of course he took me for a ride in his monster as well and that was an absolute blast as well..No detail was left out as he went out of his way to make sure everything he installed was polished to match the rest of the beautiful trim under the hood...

Apx June 12th My Baby was then shipped for her final face lift uo to Scott over at Elite Motor Sports in Tampa..there Scott did his magic with all new CF Dash, rear Bulkhead, door panels, door sills and center console Bezel in the interior.. Then He installed all cf front wheel well pieces, coolant reservoir and heating unit all in cf...His elite hood and facia were refitted to a perfect alignment as well as triple chromed hood hinges...He then installed front splitter ro match the two side splitters he supplied to Doug at DLM who installed them..

AND OF COURSE THANKS TO CHAD OF SNAKEHYDES FOR MY ACE INTERIOR..THANKS CHAD YOUR THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN VIPER INTERIORS!

FINALLY IM DONE..SHE WAS DETAILED BY SCOTT AND WILL BE LOADED UP TOMMORROW AND SENT TO ME FOR DELIVERY SAT LATE AFTERNOON...THANK YOU DOUG AND SCOTT, YOU GUYS ARE BOTH PERFECTIONISTS...MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE...LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

207Dsc002-med.jpg

207Dsc003-med.jpg

207Dsc001-med.jpg

207Dsc005-med.jpg

207Dsc0001-med.jpg

207Dsc0003-med.jpg

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks buddy :D Always looking for a free plug. It was great talking to you today and we will eventually get to go riding together. When I come visit I will lower my-self to drive that Itialian bucket cause I do not know if I can handle all of that DLM Power. :D
C~

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car. Are the lower door panels (the part that houses the speakers) in CF too?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a sweeeeet lookin ride. well i guess we now know who is gonna be coming out to play on the weekends. congrats adam. cant wait to see it.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys..its good to be back...yes the rear bulkhead behind the seats which houses the speakers is cf too..

And Yves the lambos arrives here from AZ next week...
thanks everybody
Adam

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I can't wait to see it in person the next time you are at an event. It looks like EVERY part of that car is upgraded. You have to be at the end of the wish list! ;)

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'M F-ED FOR THIS SUN..JUST HEARD FROM THE TRANSPORTER AND HE WAS SUPPOSE TO PICK UP AND LEAVE THIS AFTERNOON..HES PICKING UP EARLY TOMMORROW MORNING AND LEAVING THEN..WONT BE HERE UNTIL SUN AFTERNOON..BUMMED!

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twin Viper and the LI/NY Crew,

Just got off the phone with Adam. He will be driving by my house and picking me up around 8:00AM to drive down to OBI. I live 10 minutes from there so we will meet you guys there.

See Ya
BR