Red Deer Viper cruise nite- every night

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Steve at Davenport and he wants it back as soon as I can get it there. I told him 2 weeks because it is going in Mon. for paint. .:2tu:

Gonna paint your car blue right? Cause there's too many friggin mustard cars in your area now :rolaugh:

Looking forward to seeing you guys if it EVER stops precipitating... Hailing here right now ***:dunno:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i hope the wet stuff be it liquid or solid form stops befor the end of the month.Would **** to have two years in a row of rain during the Calgary run.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All Blue - going to be coming to thye Jasper event I hope? Unless someone calls with an interest the Red ACR will stay home and I'll be taking my Sapphire GTS.

June 4th afternoon in Edmonton to cruise to Jasper. Or you going the other way?

Ted

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna paint your car blue right? Cause there's too many friggin mustard cars in your area now :rolaugh:

Go TEAM YELLOW!!!!:2tu::2tu:

Looking forward to seeing you guys if it EVER stops precipitating... Hailing here right now ***:dunno:

Well, we made it to Calgary about 8PM. I had washed my car and must have gotten some H2O in the VEC 2. Started out and the car ran like crap. Tried to dry it out, but didn't want to take a chance so turned around on 4 lane highway in emergency turnaround instead of going to next overpass. Turns out the RCMP that saw us doing that wanted to know why we were using his personal turnaround instead of going to overpass. After checking our credentials and running our plates (told me my plate wasn't registered. He finally figured out he had put in HSSSSS instead of HSSSSSS) he decided that it was a bit of an emergency and let us go.:)

We got into Calgary and were just turning off the new Stoney Trail and we spotted an 05 YELLOW SRT 10. We got his attention and he followed us to our destination. Turns out Brad just picked up his new (to him) ride a week ago and had just been out for supper with his girlfriend Trish. He asked if there were any Viper clubs around and we told him only one that counted.:D
He assured us that he was going to join so he could attend some fuctions. We told him since he had a FAST YELLOW car he would be welcomed and highly respected by all other members.:2tu::2tu:

We managed to get home without incident or ******. We had a great drive and now have a new friend in Calgary who even speaks our language.:headbang:

picture.php

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paint your car Blue and the cops will be your friends Ron.

I've never gotten a ticket in a Viper. At V0I X a Detroit cop told the wife that he wouldn't give me a ticket if I was going past him at 150mph.

I admit that when Joe Christopherson and I (both Sapphire/silver) stood on it downtown there was 3 cops watching/chasing us. Joe said that a cop pulled up beside him and pointed at the side of the road. Joe lifted his hands like, "Duh, what?" and turned to a different road following me. Cop missed the turn.

Cop pulled me over in Montana and told me I was going 95. I told him I was only going 82mph. He said he like my car and watch out because a lot of Deer were being hit and off he went.

No tickets. I'm thinking that my SRX probably helps a Lot!

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if Breadman got the Roe installed and running? Coming to Jasper is he?

Ted

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paint your car Blue and the cops will be your friends Ron.

Ted

:omg:And get kicked off of Team Yellow? I can't see that happening. I bought my car because it was a Yellow Viper. Changing color would take half of that away. I like Yellow Vipers. I have one cop who is a friend. We have Sherrif's in AB. Friend cop told other Sherrif's to leave Yellow Vipers alone. Must have worked as a different Sherrif pulled up beside me yesterday and motioned for me to slow it down, I nodded and he carried on. Heard an RCMP bought a Viper recently. Trying to find out who he is and get him to join VCA.:2tu:

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, We were out last night as well looking for you guys, Was at your house as well, Oh well always next time, I know you guys need a FAAAASSSSTTTT Green Car to Lead the way.:D:D:D

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, Oh well always next time, I know you guys need a FAAAASSSSTTTT Green Car to Lead the way.:D:D:D

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: and you're just the guy.

Funny,I was just looking back over last year's Calgary event pictures ; the yellow cars were always at the back:dunno: Must be the color as I know it's not the HP under the hoods. There was even a red one with bald tires closer to the front.:rolleyes:

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Blue - going to be coming to thye Jasper event I hope? Unless someone calls with an interest the Red ACR will stay home and I'll be taking my Sapphire GTS.

June 4th afternoon in Edmonton to cruise to Jasper. Or you going the other way?

Ted

Not sure yet, supposed to be flying out Sunday for work but working on it....

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ron. Got you on Speed Dial now, Anytime you want to go Ron I am willing, 340-9194 (Provided I am around) I was in town yesterday with GOTVENM and come upon a 08 Venom Red Roadster pulling out of Red Deer heading North, He followed me to Blackfalds and then pulled off. Didn't get a chance to talk to him, Anyone know him? Just had a normal plate on the car.:D:D

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: and you're just the guy.

Funny,I was just looking back over last year's Calgary event pictures ; the yellow cars were always at the back:dunno: Must be the color as I know it's not the HP under the hoods. There was even a red one with bald tires closer to the front.:rolleyes:

Did you ever notice the guys with the best color(yellow of course)and HP don't have to prove themselves all the time? They don't mind letting the slow guys lead on the way to the slaughter.;)It is like the old bull and the young bull standing on the hill overlooking a herd of cows. The young bull(slow cars) says "Lets run down and breed one of those cows.":nono: The old bull(Yellow cars) says "You go on ahead, I'm going to walk down and breed them all.":cool:

And anyhow, we started out being a threat to the red cars, now it looks as if you slow guys(all other colors) are running scared because instead of some colors(like maybe green or saphire) would feel less threatened and fall in beside the best color(yellow)/HP combination out there. Oh well, like they say "It's lonely at the top.":headbang:

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ron. Got you on Speed Dial now, Anytime you want to go Ron I am willing, 340-9194 (Provided I am around) I was in town yesterday with GOTVENM and come upon a 08 Venom Red Roadster pulling out of Red Deer heading North, He followed me to Blackfalds and then pulled off. Didn't get a chance to talk to him, Anyone know him? Just had a normal plate on the car.:D:D

Run his plate!!!! :rolaugh::rolaugh:Maybe it is the RCMP I heard about having a new Viper in town.

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the color talk from yellow it just sounds to me like they are just trying to overcompensate for something

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, Caught a glimpse of your car yesterday, I tell you it is ONE !!!!!Awesome!!!!!!! looking machine coming at you, Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be a pleasure to cruise with a car like that one.:D:D

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Careful Steve, I know a yellow viper thats so fast it will literally blow your "doors" off!!!:drive::lmao:

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you ever notice the guys with the best color(yellow of course)and HP don't have to prove themselves all the time? They don't mind letting the slow guys lead on the way to the slaughter.;)It is like the old bull and the young bull standing on the hill overlooking a herd of cows. The young bull(slow cars) says "Lets run down and breed one of those cows.":nono: The old bull(Yellow cars) says "You go on ahead, I'm going to walk down and breed them all.":cool:

And anyhow, we started out being a threat to the red cars, now it looks as if you slow guys(all other colors) are running scared because instead of some colors(like maybe green or saphire) would feel less threatened and fall in beside the best color(yellow)/HP combination out there. Oh well, like they say "It's lonely at the top.":headbang:

Not lonely. Although I know that there are 3 other Sapphire cars in Western Canada, it seems that I'm the only one that comes out to events since 2007. The Red team is so strong now that Washington and Nevada Reds come up in support most events. Although there was 3 SSGs at Harisson/Hell's Gate that was unusual. Seems that the Blue club could be winners if we include Weflen's Blue/white 97s? That'd make the number of Blue cars ... 6. Might be more Black Vipers? There's 4 (?) Yallers now?:2tu: Best color for a Target (cops). I, of course like all the colors, just like Jello:headbang:

Ted

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone needs to go deep into the files.Do the math and make the list.Over the life of the viper what place does what color take in production numbers.Now we all know that there are no fast colors just deep wallets that make the car fast so the color with the richest guy will be the fastest color out there.I just wanna know how many of each color there have ever been made to date.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was a good cruise.Three cars and some truck.All the guy wanted to do was race Steve.Told him to get a Viper and then they would talk.Even if he got a slow yellow car it would still do better then his truck..

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
was a good cruise.Three cars and some truck.All the guy wanted to do was race Steve.Told him to get a Viper and then they would talk.Even if he got a slow yellow car it would still do better then his truck..

There are some SRT10 pu's (World's Fastest truck), there are Ford Lightnings, TT Cyclones (soso), and a whole whack of Foosse supercharged Fords. Out here in the west there are a few 500rwhp Cummins Dodge 1 tons and even a 1000rwhp Dodge pickup.

Or was it just a cheby?

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
someone needs to go deep into the files.Do the math and make the list.Over the life of the viper what place does what color take in production numbers.Now we all know that there are no fast colors just deep wallets that make the car fast so the color with the richest guy will be the fastest color out there.I just wanna know how many of each color there have ever been made to date.

Here it is ...
International Viper Registry

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No Ted, not a chevy, it was my 6.7L cummins diesel. I just put a smarty programmer and exhaust on it. Worked out to be a 240hp increase. So i thought that i could at least give a red viper a good race.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I figured as much. so the tuner and exhaust gave you more hp than what the engine came with? lol, gotta love that. Guess it'll eat the wife's Hemi for breakfast.

Got the Roe on your Yellar GTS?

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21