OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted,

All of the pics of the Harrison event are awesome!!:2tu:

I'll try again. Accidentally hit the enter button.:nono:

It looks like you had a great time. And like I said before the scenery in BC is fantastic. We are still planning Kelowna....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted,

All of the pics of the Harrison event are awesome!!:2tu:

I'll try again. Accidentally hit the enter button.:nono:

It looks like you had a great time. And like I said before the scenery in BC is fantastic. We are still planning Kelowna....

We'll be seeing you there then. We had 13 Vipers in attendance at Harrison and there'll probably be the same amount of cars. I'm going to invite some of the Wash VCA, but they haven't been up since last year's Kelowna. It'll be good to meet everyone.

Ted

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be available to cruise in an hour or so. Will call you. Mike was looking last night so will check with him also. I told Greg I would run by dealerships. As if I need an excuse.:D:D:D

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you make it out or are you going out today.I think i can get out today .Sorry i missed the phone calls last night Ron.

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my car to Clagary this morning and left it with a fellow to get the head gasket checked out. Then got called out to work. Just got home. Will find out later this week what is going on with the car. :omg: I might be done for the season. :(

I ended up getting company from Cochrane last night just as I was getting ready to cruise so did not get out at all.:(

I did have a GREAT summer in spite of my motor problems. :2tu:

I want to thank everyone I cruised with, tracked with, went to events with, went to their BBQ's, and just got to meet and have a good time with. :) If the summer is over for my Viper cruises, I can honestly say I have had the best summer ever!!!:headbang::headbang:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was good to meet you Ron. So when you get your car tuned it should be like Heaven???

We'll be seeing you next year if your car us done?

What's the model of your car? Not a Venom.

Ted

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my car to Clagary this morning and left it with a fellow to get the head gasket checked out. Then got called out to work. Just got home. Will find out later this week what is going on with the car. :omg: I might be done for the season. :(

I ended up getting company from Cochrane last night just as I was getting ready to cruise so did not get out at all.:(

I did have a GREAT summer in spite of my motor problems. :2tu:

I want to thank everyone I cruised with, tracked with, went to events with, went to their BBQ's, and just got to meet and have a good time with. :) If the summer is over for my Viper cruises, I can honestly say I have had the best summer ever!!!:headbang::headbang:

Your quitting!!!???

I won't let you!

I'm keeping my car insured all winter. If the roads are clear and dry - I'll be out there. Seriously, I will. And I'll call you and make you join me. When the roads are cold it's just like having another 100hp. Wheeee!

--------------------------
It's been a great summer - I think I'll have more than 50 track days this year. Yea!
The BBQ at Shane's was fantastic, the Drumheller event was a lot of fun and I loved every minute driving the car.

I really enjoyed meeting ya'll too. We'll do more again next year - BUT THIS YEAR AIN'T OVER!

Greg

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,
The key word was "might" and that is only if there is (heaven forbid:omg:) snow on the pavement when I get it back.
As you may have noticed "quitter" is not in my vocabulary. :headbang:

Who else do you know that would put 2000 mi. on a blown head gasket?:dunno:

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car leaves for Niagara on Friday so Was hoping to get some cruising in before that to try out the new Ps2's. Anyone up for it?

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call me tonight i'll go out.Gonna be thirty or so today so i will be taking it to red deer springbrook area for work.

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
You and Shane will both be trying out new tires so will be real hard to keep up to.:D

Let me know where you are hooking up (Mac's?) and I will try to meet you in one of the RR's.

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the call that they want to take the car at around 7:30 tonight. They have a truck in the area. The next one supposedly has a salvage vehicle on it and they are afraid of the possibility of damage to my car from loose parts. Don't want that to happen. I really wanted to get out in this nice weather for a cruise but I guess i am out of luck

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if not for the rain tonight Jodi and I would have taken the boy to a sitter and the car out for our anniversary meal.Oh well least we spent it with Mason and had a great time.Maybe next year we will continue the three day anniversary trip like we had planned for every year to BC.

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't do it tonite, how about tomorrow if the weather is good? Where do you guys meet and what time, keep in mind I do not know Red Deer well. If the weather is good this weekend i'm going some where, maybe Canmore for breakfast on Sunday.
Joe

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we had our cruise tonight. Crompton, 1OF76RT/10, BREADMAN, and I.:omg: Towards the end I shifted into third and ***, the shifter broke off in my hand, I mean it broke right off at the base!!! Don't make them like they used to I guess.:dunno: This shifter is only 5 in. long. I try to rip a 2 foot long pistol grip shifter out of the floor on my six pack to no avail.:D:D

Thanks for the cruise guys. Sorry I had to cut it short. It can be done, but shifting is a little slower.

See you when I get back from Ontario.

If I make it to Toronto I will be looking you up Mopar Boy.

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
was an o.k nite. but got out late.Weekend maybe a rn around the Red Deer region if anyone is interested.

Hey Shane,
If you set something up for the weekend please post, I would be in for a run on the weekend. :2tu: