So, you want a VOI 11 right?

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok since you want to make this thread about me.... I will answer any questions you have but please direct them to a private message so we aren't hijacking this thread anymore. or redirect to the "thread without a subject" if you feel the need to be public

Viper Spay..... we both have Vipers and a Viper truck to enjoy.
04mystic..... keep it clean please, we don't want to upset the moderators, no telling what will set them off.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK , fair enough , you have been very civil and are not easily provoked , you win.

..but don't you think maybe that hot lil **** posted on the previous page looks much better than some ole hairy butt? ....think about it man , think!

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK , fair enough , you have been very civil and are not easily provoked , you win.

..but don't you think maybe that hot lil **** posted on the previous page looks much better than some ole hairy butt? ....think about it man , think!

I have to agree with you Spray, they are pretty good sports. I still dont like the other ******** though.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How did this go from So, you want a VOI 11 right?

To who's *** and who's not or.... What location "might be ***" or not.

What is *** is taking a VOI to Canada with all those laws.

I think 2/3'rd VOI participants would have their car taken away. I for one would not go to Canada with any of my cars for the exception of 1 car that is Canadian spec and that would not qualify me for a VOI.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok since you want to make this thread about me.... I will answer any questions you have but please direct them to a private message so we aren't hijacking this thread anymore.

great idea and thank you. :2tu:

i think this topic could get ugly in a moments notice and none of us want that.

now, lets get back to the VOI XI topic please.

Last edited:

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On this years flyer for the race in Bradenton do I have to add Dragqueens are welcomed?

Ron for this years grab bag no blow up Palin dolls. We do not want to offend anyone.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I am *** and have no problem hanging out with heterosexuals. Its ok I accept you as you are.

Obviously by looking at my post to join date ratio...I don't post here much but I would really like an answer to this question because I've heard what you said before as I've highlighted in red.
To me this implies that there could be a problem and such, a "problem" with what? Is there some type of secret society *** group that goes around hating on straight guys that we should know about?
Why would you or anyone have a problem, I mean what on earth could a "heterosexual problem" possibly be?
Oh and for the record God doesn't "hate" *** people, its the sin (like any other sin) of same sex relations that is the issue. Anytime you use something outside of what it was made for..it will fail like a car in the water or a boat on land. Men were meant to be with women and vise versa thats what they were made for.

Anyways back to VOI 11 politics....:eater:

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.......Men were meant to be with women and vise versa thats what they were made for.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!

So you think men and women were created to populate the earth and start families and lives / relationships for one another? Why in the world would there be such stupid logic to a creation such as that? Could not the world have been established and populated by homosexuals since there are so many that are "born ***"? Procreation and population could be established in an orderly fashion with homosexuals right? I mean, I see dogs ******* each other all the time and they don't seem to have a problem with each other being bisexual. But then again... that could just be their wild uncontrollable animal instincts and lack of wise decision making that lead them on to ******* one another uncontrollably lacking the keyword "choice" in their thought process. Animals do "act" upon instinct and do NOT think things through first, so that last example may be irrelevant. However, who's to say it's not possible for the world to have been populated with homosexuals? Some of you people on here need to be a little more open minded about their sexuality on here and in the world. I mean you straight people are so dumb and closed minded about human nature and "choices". Don't you know that homosexuals were born from parents of the same sex?

....wait, actually that doesn't make any logical sense. My bad... carry on.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok thats enough. If you want to continue discussing sexuality do it in another thread. Stop hijacking this thread!

I have started a thread just for anyone thats wants to talk about sexuality. http://forums.viperclub.org/fangs-snake-pit/625412-***-straight.html

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one huge cost that I would suggest that we cut from the budget for VOI 11 is the absurd sums of money that are spent with companies like the one I work for. At VOI 9 in Las Vegas, Freeman Decorating (the company I work for) was hired to set-up the ballrooms at the Venetian. I assume a similar company, maybe Champion,GES,or ExpoGroup did the same thing at VOI 10 in Detroit. All the banners, drapes, set-pieces, tables (non-dinning), and all the $$$$labor$$$$ is provided by a very expensive company. We charge a standard rate of around $70 per hour. more if its OT weekends, or equipment is used. Something like $80 for a table rental. As much as I like my job, I know its a huge cost that can be avoided easily.

And I love seeing all the banners and advertising at the VOIs but another huge cost that could be cut without hurting the event.

I'm still stunned someone would slam the company they work for by name on a public forum.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you got me all wrong.... Freeman provides a great service but at a high cost. We are not a low budget business. "As much as I like my job, I know its a huge cost that can be avoided easily." I just wanted people to see some of the cost that goes into an event like this.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im liking rainbows more and more!!! And now I know whats at the end of the rainbow,now if it would just rain Ill be off to find the end of it!!!!!!!!!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When will we start to see planing ideas fom national??? Since Dodge isn't paying I think we should be more involved instead of just getting our registration papers in the mail once everything is planned. Plans better get started soon.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AMEN to that! Just let me know in what areas I can be of help, the distance problem that might be an objection is why people invented video conference and e-mail, crap I am even willing to stay up during the night just to be able to be a part of the team!

When will we start to see planing ideas fom national??? Since Dodge isn't paying I think we should be more involved instead of just getting our registration papers in the mail once everything is planned. Plans better get started soon.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
umm....... what about a VOI in canada?? that could be fun but what would it take to get from US to canada and back??? are the local laws there something that could be an issue for moded cars?

It does not matter what specs your US licensed vehicle is to code on, they have to let you into Canada. As far as I know, as long as it is OK with your home state, they cannot hassle you here as it is deemed OK by your state. Same as some states are OK with daytime running light well others dont care. Are you worried when you drive to another state with no DRL's? No. Same thing. The governing body (in this case Canada) has to repect the laws from which the vehilce is registered.

As for Canada as much as I like it, I think it would be too much of a headache for everyone. Passports, paperwork for vehicle transports, etc, too much hassle.

Robert

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
umm....... what about a VOI in canada?? that could be fun but what would it take to get from US to canada and back??? are the local laws there something that could be an issue for moded cars?

It depends on where in Canada - wildly differing rules by province. Definitely wouldn't want it in Ontario. Alberta would be way cool (no problem with radar detectors, modifications, etc.)... think Jasper and Banff...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960