Someone Buy My Car!!!

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it would have been nice if you just told me you weren't going to buy it instead of telling me you were definitely in on two separate occasions, and then totally flaking. Generally when I tell someone I'm in front of my computer sending them a deposit, I'm doing just that. I guess that's just not the case with you. The price was great, sorry you couldn't afford it.

To be honest I just did not trust you on the car, sorry for the trouble.

Now that is REALLY bull [******]! I sent you a ton of pictures and told you everything I could tell you about the car! Lots of people on this board know me AND my car! I've sold cars to many people from this board, and LOTS of other people here are personal friends of mine! If you had more than fifty posts you'd know that. I told you to fly down and get it so you could look at it yourself before you bought it, then I arranged shipping for you at a reduced rate! You led me on and filled me full of BS because you couldn't afford the car. No other reason. I really shouldn't have trusted you!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not being a smart a**, but never ever tell a potential buyer the vehicle is sold until you get all, and I mean all, of the money. One person gives a deposit--take it-- but the vehicle is still for sale. If another shows with full amount-- car goes to him-- refund the deposit. I;ve learned this from many many sales experiences. John

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, that's normally how I'd operate, but I figured I could trust a guy from here a little more than someone off the street.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright guys, there needs to be a few things clear here. Carrot is as honest of individual as you're going to get. Let me guess the response, "yeah, but you havent dealt with him before." Not only have I purchased a vehicle from him, I have purchased 5! I get MORE than expected everytime. So, too bad you couldnt pony up the 52k for a mint ACR, b/c it's your loss. Go drive your dated Z and dump it for 25k next year...then you'll feel screwed....

Z06J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey look Carrot is a very honest individual when it comes to anything especially selling his car to another individual. The car is perfect I remember when he took possesion of it, it was perfect then and it still is. He is very meticulous about his cars and this one was no exception. This is a great car, good year, and the right price. I would buy it but really would like a color other than Red on an ACR.

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm entitled to my opinion and I don’t appreciate your comments about flaking out! There was a problem with pay pal too.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Anal, you need to scoot on over to the Vette page.
I had a guy **** me around all summer about my car and I know how Carrot feels.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow what a great name.Anal 8. Dude don't you weight like 3000 lbs and are hitting the atkins diet soon? I mean lord how the heck is that ZO6 going to even launch off the pad without doing a wheelie with your stomache bulging through the two windows like a stuffed Buluka whale in a car.

WAR FAT MAN IN TRAILER PARK SECTION 8 HOUSING COMPLEX

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can still out drive you any day of the week! My Z06 will run 9's!!! It will be a VIPER KILLER. Oh the fat jokes are really funny keep them comming. Lets just see who shows up in TX in march!

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok little buddy. You really can't out drive me, but if your mind tells you that you can, I'll just let you think that. No reason to prod a mentally unstable person. Your ZO6 will get owned. Do you really want to humiliate yourself? Oh, and since I LIVE in Texas, it's pretty safe to say that I will be here in March. ;)

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANIL8-U is simply one more little kid who gets some kind of thrill out of being in negotiations to buy a Viper.

He probably lives in his mom's basement and works part time at some fast food place. He emails all the details to his little friends.
"Hey Waldo, here's a link to Ebay, look I'm the high bidder on a Ferrari".

Damn, is the world filled with these punk kids?

We should start a thread where we all compare stories of how we were fooled by someone who gets off on pretending to buy an expensive car.

ANIL8-U should be thrown out of here for good.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anal I seen your picture on the VA.Tell me somethign without this bei9ng a joke.How the fck do you manage to sit in a ZO6 or a Viper? Is it a special made car just to fit that baby huwey head of yours in? I mean what the fck? Did you sell your house trailer to own one? Lets not fool each other clown.You know I AM THE MASTER OF FCKING PEOPLE.I will fck you till the light shines from your mouth through your asss fatman.And I AIN'T THE VA CREW.If you tell me you will get in my face I WILL KICK THE LIVING [******] OUT OF YOU.So tubby the whale, any words? Why don't you spit shine my shoes during a race?I'll tip you well Heuwey

WAR I OWN AN IMAGINARY CAR CALLED A HONDA

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets see I took my STOCK VIPER with 200 NX and ran 10.20's with a 1.44 60ft, I ran 11.00 on street tires with a stock viper, my car only dyno 600 with the bottle. Most of you guys can't run that good with 1000hp cars. And I'm not the littlest driver.

The car would of went 9's but my STOCK 1/2 shaft broke! I can out drive most viper owners any day of the week.

Here check the V10NATIONALS! I don't see any of your names on there, why is that because all of you talk [******] and can't race you car!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can race my anus accross your face..How is them apples boyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

WAR FAT MAN CAN DO 60FT IN 2.20 MINUTES

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all Anil8 if you did in fact run 11 flat in a stock viper thats an amazing time.

Second ist no secret that me and BigCarrot do not have alot of love for one another, we have had many times where we had not so kind words for eachother but as far as buying a car from him I would have no problem buying his car ina heartbeat and trust would NOT be an issue with him.

Look man if you diden't want to buy his car you should have came to him flat out and said no and not lead him on.

Just because you dident want to/couldent buy his car you forget about a viper all together and get a z06?? man talk about apples to oranges.

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won the street tire class in Kanas last year with a 11.30. I told him up front that I was not buying the car. I would of bought it but he would not move of this price of $52 and the car has the famous Viper bubbling paint. My 98 had the same problem and it drove me nuts! Vipers are the hardest cars to buy, most of them had been wreck or they have had the [******] ran out of them! I want another viper but its just going to take time to find one! THe vette was an easy fix. 500 plus horse 2004 with 4k on it!

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of vipers have this issue, mine was around the gas door, I have also seen it around the scoops on the hood and rear fenders. I think its a common problem

LynnRI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a disinterested reader/bystander...Here's my little opinion...
I wouldn’t concern myself with your (Carrot) reputation being diminished by this guy. He is clearly lacking in credibility...it was a No $$ issue for him.

Time to say "It's your lie, Pinocchio, tell it any way you want", and put him on your ignore list.

Lets just see who shows up in TX in March!
Oh, and since I LIVE in Texas, it's pretty safe to say that I will be here in March.

I am relocating from Rhode Island to Texas in (I think) the first week in March...what viper event is occurring there??? I'd be interested in attending if open to all. Thanks. Lynn

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to due some research, I have seen at least three vipers with this problem, Plus the older gen 2 vipers paint is not the greatest! They need alot of work to look good. Not ripping on them they just have a few issues with paint!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANIL8-U
Paint problems? No, YOU are the problem.

You told him you would buy his car. You didn't say that you would buy it if he came down in price.

You said you would buy his car. You told him you were PayPaling the money RIGHT NOW.
You did this twice.

You didn't say you were sending the money and THEN you would talk price.

ANIL8-U
You are a LIAR. You should be BANNED from this site. You SCAMMED the seller in this deal and now you are here making excuses.

I'll tell you what, every time you show up on this board I'm going to remind everyone that you are a LIAR.
I cant believe anyone would talk to you.

You might just as well quit.