Stand up guy!!!

SammyV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I broke one of my shocks that I purchased from Roe Racing. They are Koni modified with an adjustable purch. The purch on my right rear shock worked loose,the shocked bottomed out,pushed all the fluid out and cracked the housing.(I failed to tighten it properly) I called Sean to see if he had a replacement on the shelf. He did not but directed me to Kevin at True Chioce to repair my shock. The problem was I had signed up for a track event at Putnam Park the following week end. Sean actually sent me a shock from his shop car to use while my shock was being repaired!!! Wow!!! Now that is a stand up guy!!! Thanks Sean! And special thanks to my crew chief Steve Fess!

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is just the way Sean conducts business....First class! Sounds like you have a pretty good crew chief as well :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,keep standing up and working,until I get my S/C. :D

I don't think that will be an issue Sean has always been that way. Awesome guy, everyone at Roe racing is awesome as a matter of fact, I can't say enough good things about Roe racing.

BTW why does it have to be stand up guy?? how come no one is ever a sit down guy or a jumping jack guy??? NVM lol

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
AGREE that Sean is one heck of a guy...noting that he has bailed me out of numerous "self-inflicted-Viper-jams". In spite of the fact that he is working his asp off, he ALWAYS takes care of his customers and their assorted difficulties.
It is a privilege and a pleasure to know and do business with Becky and Sean Roe !!!!

Thanks, Sam...I wish I really was smart enough to be a crew chief!!!