thanks Woodhouse, Palmer and Steve Fess

Reaction score
Never in my life have I had such a great group to help me with my Viper.

There was a small problem with the Viper and a local came to my help, Steve Fess, secretary of the local VCA group and worked side by side with Palmer and Woodhouse Dodge. He was baby sitting every move my Viper needed. Woodhouse the dealer which I bought the car from were ready to do anything, I mean anything.

Steve made many calls nationwide to talk to other owners if they had the same small problem.

I have never experienced such a great feeling, the tech from Woodhouse talked to my Dealer and worked together to make sure my car was done correctly.

Never in my life has a purchase of a car made me so happy, the after the fact purchase has been beyond my wildest dreams.

Many thanks to the Woodhouse Group:
Bill
Nancy
Mark

Many thanks to Palmer Dodge:
John
Phil

And last but not least:

Steve Fess(his wife has 6 vipers)to be at the Dealership(Palmer) twice as many times as me.

Again thanks to all. Anyone of you can have my first born.

So glad to back in INDY :2tu:

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Well, it was not anyones fault but DC's, the brakes stayed engaged ever so slightly. A little smelly, found no problems, really didn't want to take it all apart. And it has worked fine for the last 670 miles, it had 73 miles on it when this sticky deal happened. Everyone at Woodhouse was ready to do anything they could. Again I thank them.

This SRT is strong, way stronger than my 01 GTS.

I be a happy camper. :2tu: :headbang:

BTW, the brakes work like no ther car I have ever had.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, welcome to the Club! We have to get you up North this summer!
You picked the right people to help you with your problem. Steve is great! Will really go out of his way to help others, and knows ALOT about Vipers! Sh*t he better, he has like 10 of them! :D