THE COUPE IS GOING TO BE ONE BAD ARSS LOOKING MACHINE ON THE STREET

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will envy all you guys getting the new coupe :2tu: i think with the stripe's
on it, its just WOW :headbang: the one's who have commited for a new coupe made a
great choice :2tu:

WHEN YOU GET IT PLEASE POST SOME PICS OF IT ON THE STREET.

TOM - it just might be my 5th viper if i like it, no i will not ever be selling
my rt/10 but i will be buying another viper for sure :2tu:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes its going to look awesome :headbang:

here are some of my favorite pics of it

3150092_92-med.JPG

756100_1580s.JPG

this ones my favorite
756100_1586s.JPG

BTW when should we be seeing them on the streets?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the red with white stripes is good looking. I am not sure about red with silver stripes....can anybody post a photoshop of it? It would be great to see photos of all the combinations so you get to make a better choice.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just thought of another question on the coupes...do you think DC will do a "mamba" series on the coupes?

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think coupe is a sharp car however I really enjoy open air driving - thats one of the reasons I backed away from the Chevy Z06.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres the coupe red with silver stripes

You must be registered for see images

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just thought of another question on the coupes...do you think DC will do a "mamba" series on the coupes?

i hope they do. i think it would be really cool. maybe a all white coupe with red stripes and red and black interior. that would look awesome.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes thats what its supposed to look like. the gts had a big influence on the daytona coupe. thats where the blue with two white stripes color combo came from.

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sween

Very new to Viper so I don't know the influence of the car etc. but if you look at the black car without stripes you can really see it.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohh i didnt know. sorry if i sound like an ass. heres a very good viper book that i have that i recomened. its called dodge viper by daniel F carney. great book. also if looking to buying a viper i recomened the dodge vipers buyers guide by marice Q liang. two great books.

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Didn't take it that way. I'm on this forum to learn from you Viper guys. My first edition coupe should be at Woodhouse this month and I will add the books to my library.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
post pics when you get it. its gonna be an awesome looking car. you definetly got the best color combo

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know what color options will be available for the coupe?
Just blue for now?? I think grey would be a nice edition... :2tu: :2tu:

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Warfang,

Now you and Sween have got my attention. The GTS, Ford SR1, Chrysler Firepower, Shelby series 1 ,Viper SRT vert and Coupe all share styling with each other and the Daytona Coupe. If Ford and Chrysler produce the SR1 and Firepower this could get weird.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
This car will look very good in white with blue stripes, a la comp coupe, not that it looks bad in any color.

Blazin' Blue Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW, I think I've done a complete u-turn on my opinion of the new coupe. I was really disappointed with the first looks at the coupe but after further review..... the red/white coupe looks incredible. I don't know if the design was tweaked but it doesn't look like just an SRT with a GTS top. The lines on this car have a more unique look. Thats what we want.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The picture of the solid black Viper gives us a better view of how drastically different the rear window is than the one viewed at VOI on the prototype. The car looks much different with all the small improvements.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, I think I've done a complete u-turn on my opinion of the new coupe. I was really disappointed with the first looks at the coupe but after further review..... the red/white coupe looks incredible. I don't know if the design was tweaked but it doesn't look like just an SRT with a GTS top. The lines on this car have a more unique look. Thats what we want.

I am liking it more now than at first sight, probably because we're seeing pics of it now in sunlit environments. It looks more natural than in showrooms and convention halls. But it does still look like a srt welded onto a gts and lacks the in-your-face outrageous styling cues of the gen1/2. ... not that I would be ashamed to own or drive it.

Add +50 HP and I'm in! It would be a shame to have to get a GR1.

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It has definitely grown on me. For a limited production car backed by apparently limited resources, I think Dodge has done a great job. I still love my 2000 GTS ACR and instead of getting another Viper I have the 300 SRT8 on order from Bill Pemberton. Variety is the spice of life.

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The picture of the solid black Viper gives us a better view of how drastically different the rear window is than the one viewed at VOI on the prototype. The car looks much different with all the small improvements.

Thanks for pointing it out Bill. The Black Viper lines flow so much better than the prototype. Wow!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit, the coupe is growing on me (slowly). These, IMO, are the best looking wheels I've seen DC put on it. Next in line would be the newer 5 spoked wheels that were on the coupe at Crystal Cove.

756100_1580s.JPG

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe someone asked about colors. According to this month's magazine, the 1st 200 will be Blue with White stripes (1st edition model with other specialities). Other colors are red, black and yellow with optional stripes on all colors. 3 choices of wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery