The LOUDEST most obnoxious exhaust

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone here tell me the most loud and obnoxious exhaust there is out there. I was told that there are louder than the corsa track and just wondered if anyone is aware of it. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Nick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
headers to straight pipes out the side...no doubt its what we run on the mopar drift car and it is by far the loudest viper ive ever heard

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dunno if TNT is still around, but I have their setup and it sets off car alarms at a distance :eek:

Was with a group of Viper owners a while ago... 10 or so, and I was definately the loudest one there. :2tu:

Just don't whisper around me.. I CANT HEAR YOU! EH?! SAY AGAIN?!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone here tell me the most loud and obnoxious exhaust there is out there. I was told that there are louder than the corsa track and just wondered if anyone is aware of it. Thank you for any help you can provide.

dont forget the earplugs!!!!

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most people have heard a Corsa track by now, with out cats it's loud.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the loudest I've heard and driven. Kooks headers, no cats, 18" Dynomax race bullets dumping out the side.
You must be registered for see images attach

You need earplugs to drive around with that setup.

corseviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before installing my Bullet muffler I tried straight pipes
for about a week.
Straight pipes were installed with the cross over and cats
left on and it was loud only when you really got on it.
At idle it was just a little louder than stock.
I really miss the sound but I was worried of losing HP with
just the pipes.

Nick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
idk about anyone else who tried straight pipes but iknow even at idle its the loudest car on the Formula D grid and even with my helmet on its deafeningly loud on the drift car

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its blended with the cobra on the track but I have TNT headers mentioned above with the corsa exhaust and it is really deep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhSRSThTO2M

What's with you guys always bringing up the loud TNT setup in the Gen III forum? First of all they were out of business last I heard...Second they didn't make an exhaust for Gen III.

Thats why I said that I didn't know if they were still in business... if they were it would be safe to assume they probably have Gen3 stuff. Thanks for the update though.

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if TNT Motor sport were still in business and I hope you are right that they are not, they were terrible to deal with and I never got my exhaust system. It was a fight to get my money back and the credit card company finally had to get it back for me. So if they are still open, stay away!!

D

DAMN YANKEE

Straight pipes, but rotate the outlets 90 degree up, so they flow directly into the cabin. One can also tap them into a roll bar to carry the sound directly to the back of the head (requiring a new port). This will provide an unusually loud effect, and if run with the windows up will capture the true spitit of the open road. I had a UBoob video of it, but I can't find it right now. :)

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Balanger try Ys with straight pipes! It is so loud they will here you miles away!

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Without doing something real crazy, the most obnoxious set up Ive heard on the street was my buddies old setup.
He had Kooks headers, no cats, with Burns bullet mufflers. This was on a SRT, side exit exhaust. Sounded very GTS like, but it was LOUD. We did some videos and you could see my car coming up the road from about 1/2 mile away, then you would start to here it. Whereas my buddies car was heard from easliy 1/2 mile or more away, before we could even start to see it. Yet it was pretty quiet at idle, but it droned alot on freeway so he got rid of that setup.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without doing something real crazy, the most obnoxious set up Ive heard on the street was my buddies old setup.
He had Kooks headers, no cats, with Burns bullet mufflers. This was on a SRT, side exit exhaust. Sounded very GTS like, but it was LOUD. We did some videos and you could see my car coming up the road from about 1/2 mile away, then you would start to here it. Whereas my buddies car was heard from easliy 1/2 mile or more away, before we could even start to see it. Yet it was pretty quiet at idle, but it droned alot on freeway so he got rid of that setup.

Wasn't the Burns set up. You are talking about the dynomax race bullets = loudest.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dunno if TNT is still around, but I have their setup and it sets off car alarms at a distance :eek:

Was with a group of Viper owners a while ago... 10 or so, and I was definately the loudest one there. :2tu:

Just don't whisper around me.. I CANT HEAR YOU! EH?! SAY AGAIN?!
Roy and TNT have been out of business for a long time now. He did fabulous work on my GTS and wished he was still around. TNT headers, high flow cats, NO mufflers, and side exhaust= VERY LOUD. Would not have it any other way.

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you say Roy and TNT are out of business I won't beat a dead horse.

I just got my 05 back with a new cam and mopar race exhaust and it is definately louder than stock with a nice new lope. Idle has a nice sound and open up the throttle and it gets loud quick. It does seem to have drone zones in each gear, I just pick up the pace and get past it. I would actually like to meet up and hear some other exhausts side by side one day. Can't wait to dyno this thing, just have to find some place.

OP
OP
B

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys. I just ordered the belenger headers with the hi-flow cats and the rest just pipes...no mufflers. I ordered it monday so about 5 weeks i should have it on. I will let everyone know how it sounds. I appear to be belengers guinnea pig , i was told nobody ever had this made before. :)

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
I just installed 2 hours ago a Corsa 3" track, no cats.

This thing is an absolute MONSTER, it is too loud. But at least there is no drone inside.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
lol...yeah heart attack exhaust

They were laughing at the muffler shop, saying "why didn't you just run straight pipes and save the money!!"

:)

But at least no drone! I can tolerate it on the Hway, where I drive the car the most...

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because straight pipe is way louder!!!
WAY louder!

Billy up there doesn't know what he's in for lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang