1996 Viper RT10 new/sold
1997 Viper GTS new/sold
1998 5.9 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD V8 new/sold to mother-in-law
1998 Viper GT-2 new/
1999 Viper ACR new/
2001 S500 new/
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 new/
2003 Viper SRT10 new/

My sister purchased a Neon and Jeep based on my advice.

My dentist was given a Viper 2001 RT by his wife, I set this hook.

When the family travels by plane we rent Dodge Caravans'.

Unoffical VCA member in 96, attended Viperfest in San Diego
Met Roy Sjoberg (autographed the 96RT owners manual).

Dan Cragin had a Tech session discussing performance upgrades.

This event was the foundation for personal relationships seeds were planted on the drive to San Diego and have continued to grow.

On the way to San Diego we stopped at Metal Crafters and saw the SideWinder and Copperhead. No pictures were allowed as one of the cars had not been seen by the public yet.

ViperFest "96" was great! and the beginning of my obsession and many new relationships that continue today.

VOI4 Was the best vacation of my life, and again we made more friends.

The obsession continues!

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My father was a Ford guy, with a sprinkling of Chevys....but they were always convertables.....I started out in the late 60's with the required '55 Chevy.....advanced to a new '68 GTO conv. and a new '69 SS 396 Chevelle conv....while standing on a corner, in Tokyo of all places, I saw a red '70 440-6BBL 'CUDA go by...I was in lust....when I came back to the states in 1973, I ordered a new '73 340 'CUDA (red).....a few years and several Corvettes later I bought a slightly used '78 Dodge Magnum GT....in 1980 I was going to look at another '78 Pace Car Corvette, and I passed a driveway with a very odd looking car sitting in it...a '69 Dodge Daytona, one owner with 10K miles...I bought it on the spot and it was really the start of my MOPAR lifestyle....during the last 20 years I have owned 2 of the '69 Daytonas, a '70 Superbird, about 30 of the T/A Challenger 340 6-Paks and one AAR 'CUDA.....I messed with MOPAR musclecars for quite a few years....I owned the first HEMI Challenger RT/SE EVER BUILT....the first Daytona shipped in the USA....a triple black T/A Challenger 4 spd, 4 of the 28 Panther Pink T/A Challengers ever made, and various other "CUDAS.....got tired of the older cars a few years ago and bought my first Viper, a red '94....kept it a while and bought a black '94....sold it and bought a 2000 GTS, steel gray/stripes....owned 2 Final Edition Vipers(kept the ACR)...have a 2002 GTS ACR in Graphite/stripes and a pair of SRT's in red and black...have had 8 Prowlers in the last 3 years or so and still have 3 of them, one is my year round(snow and ice) daily driver...my son in law is on his fourth Viper(bought it yesterday) and my son has a great love of all MOPARs also...sort of a family tradition.... I still have a Plum Crazy Challenger T/A to take an occasional cruise in, and let the SIX PAK howl......will always have a couple of Vipers and Prowlers around, but I do have a Ford GT on order....just always liked them.....own a couple of car rental agencies but unfortunately DC products don't seem to take the abuse our Ford and GM products do...too many leaks and blown head gaskets, too much down time and down time costs $$$....wife has a new Jeep LTD and a Vette conv....will probably always have Vettes floating thru too....they are really nice cars.....probably more info than you wanted to know, but most car guys have lots of stories :) :)

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never,unlike my wife, considered a Chrysler product until Viper. My wife and I saw the concept Viper in 1989 at the Miami International Car Show and immeadiately wanted one, build it we will buy it. We purchased our first Viper on November 17, 1992 from Luke Potter Dodge and the list goes on from there including all of the Dodge products we have bought for our business, driving school and personally as well as the influence to buy Chrysler products to our friends and employess. Here Goes:

1992 Viper
1993 Viper
1996 Viper GTS (his)
1996 Viper GTS (hers)
1996 Intrepid
1996 Ram 1500 Pick up
1997 Ram 3500 Passenger Van
1997 Ram 3500 V-10 Dually
1997 Viper GTS-Driving School
1997 Viper GTS- " "
1997 Viper GTS- " "
1997 Viper GTS- " "
1998 Viper GTS- " "
1998 Viper GTS- " "
1998 Viper GTS-GT2 #66 (One of 100) Still own
1999 Neon ACR- Driving School
1999 Neon ACR- " "
1999 Neon ACR- " "
1999 Neon ACR- " "
1999 Neon ACR- " "
1999 3500 Ram Passenger Van
1999 Durango
2000 Durango RT
2001 Dodge Caravan
2002 Dodge "
2001 Viper GTS
2003 Viper SRT 10
2003 COMPETITON COUPE
2003 Neon SRT 4

Plus these employees bought:

2001 Dodge Caravan (Michael Lashinsky)
2001 Neon (Vickie Lee)
2003 Dodge Caravan (Ann Marie Booth)
2003 Dodge " (Tammi and Brian Leiss)
2001 Neon (Judy Horsely)
2002 Ram 1500 Pick up (Lori Beggs)
2002 Stratus (Brandi Wygal)

Plus others I can't remember!

In the past three months we have peresonally bought over $200,000 worth of Dodge products including the new Competition Coupe.

Has there been and influence on our buying habits since we bought our first 1992 Viper, which we still have.YOU BET!

We anxiously await the new 2004 Durango RT with a HEMI!
"Gotta have it!"

All the great hospitality shown by DaimlerChrysler at our VOI's and various meetings are second to none. We are loyal to the brand and will stay loyal as long as DC continues to build great product.

Having been part of starting the VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA in the Central/North Florida region to what it is today, we hope VCA will continue to grow and flourish.

Gary & ELizabeth Lashinsky

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not so "brand loyal", and I never had any brand that I called my own.

But- When I was making $7/hour as an electronics technician in 1983, I bought a 1977 Dodge Aspen. It was quiet, roomy, had a little style, and a bullet-proof 318 that covinced me that Dodge made GREAT CARS! The seat was just great for my 6'4" frame, the roof kept the sun out of my eyes, I could stretch my feet out right up to the firewall. What can I say? I've bought a lot of cars since then, but that car had a certain something about it that I will always remember fondly. (back then, our family used to call it "the mighty Dodge") Sounds funny, I know. But hey, a 318 was the hottest thing I ever had back then.

Later, I got a 1988 Dodge Dakota, which I loved a lot, except it had that anemic Mitsubishi V6, which was the only downside to that car, but otherwise, I loved it.

But up to this point, I can't say I was Dodge loyal.

Then in 1989, (I was driving a new Corvette at that time), the VIPER appeared! Ooooooo! Awesome! Incredible! Wild! etc, etc, insert any adjective you want in this space.

That was when I knew I had to have a Viper, if only, someday. I had to start my own business to get it, and the business is now doing fine and growing.

So the advent of the Viper "changed my life", and caused me to reach for higher things, and improve myself.

The courage, resourcefulness, and determination of Lutz, Sjoberg, Gale, and Castaing rubbed off on me, as they stepped out in boldness, the waves they made reached all the way into my life, and I 'll never forget them all for making the Viper.

Other than the Viper, I rate cars by looks, performance, quality, features, price, and am still not "brand loyal", but I do want to see American manufacturers succeed. The SRT kind of threw me a curve, but I think its a GREAT car. Just left me feeling funny, that, and the sellout of Chrysler. Nothing against the Germans, and I like Wolfgang a LOT, I feel we in the VCA and he have a lot of common ground, and he is also a car nut, and a smart guy to boot, but its hard to feel any nationalistic pride in your car, when the company isn't purely American, but rather an international conglomerate. Like I said, nothing agaist the Germans, they are top-notch engineers, and lend a tremendous amount to the mix.

When the Viper first came out in 1992, it was an uniquely American statement, and made me feel intensely proud to be American, as it made its name at Le Mans, and on the boulevard.

Am now considering a Ford GT, (God willing) another American icon.

Sorry, DC, I guess my nationalism isn't going away! Good luck to DC in the future, which looks pretty bright from here.

Last thing I want to say is, is that my Viper has been the most satsifying car ownership experience out of the 25 vehicles I have owned.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhhh...forgot to mention my father:

He drove all his life OPEL (GM).

He is 75 and 3-4 years ago I talked him into a Chrysler Vision... :D

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first car was a '70 Dodge Dart. I wanted it to be a 340, but age and money (and my mom at 16 years old) only allowed the infamous leaning tower of power (225 cid [6 cyl]).
that car left an impression, and although I have tried the other brands, I have always returned to Mopar. I have owned a couple Corvettes, Chevelles, Monte Carlo's, but all I own now are Mopars. I recently restored a Hemi 'Cuda and sold it at Carlisle. I have also restored a couple Darts over the years. We competed in "One Lap Of America" in a supercharged 360 Dart.

Currently I own a 99 Durango we purchased new and of course my Viper 94 RT/10.

We attended only one VOI and what an experience. We will be going to all VOI's in the future. Many of the manufacturers that I deal with have provided trips to various destinations, none compare to VOI. (Of course none of the others provided me with Viper entertainment).

Mopar or nocar.

Docta Vipa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my first DC product two weeks ago - a brand new yellow 2001 Viper GTS ACR. Based on my high degree of satisfaction (more like hysteria, really) I am sure that I will be buying more products from DC in the future, most notably a small truck to tow my future trailer to transport my future Viper Comp Coupe to and from the track.

I came from the Porsche world (broke loose one day, thank g-d) and made the switch to a new 2001 Z06 vette. I remember picking up my Boxster S back in Jan 2000 and noticing that the dealer also sold Dodge, and had a new Viper on the floor. I remember feeling pretty envious of that Viper, but my Boxster S finally had arrived from Germany after a nine month wait, and I was not in any mood to change my mind at that point. I wish I had!!!

I joined VCA a month ago, before I got my Viper (which came with a ton of papers, including one that announced that I was already a VCA member for the first year for free). I have been to Viper Days twice, and they run a great operation. Attending Viper Days last year with my Z06 definitely influenced my decision to buy a Viper this year (I managed to break in my new Viper in time to drive it at Thunderhill for last week's Viper Days)

Best car I have ever owned... until I get a Comp Coupe, that is.

Thanks!!!!!

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1994 RT/10 (black)
2000 Mercedes ML320 (black) Hers
2001 Grand Cherokee (black) Company car

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracy and Bill

1992 Lebaron (sold)
1994 Viper
1997 Viper

Tracy's Dad

Lebaron and two Sebrings

Bill's parents

2001 LHS
2001 Caravan
1998 Caravan
1991 Dynasty
1980 Dodge Colt

VOI 7 was our first and it was awesome.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony wins.

One of my best friends was getting divorced and his RT/10(the 290th something car) arrived at our local small town dealer. I bought it and the rest is history....
1995 RT/10/traded for
1997 GTS/"
2001 GTS/"
2003 SRT(pending and awaiting the street version of the coupe)

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1982 Rampage
1988 Ram
1990 Daytona ES
1990 Daytona
1994 Shadow
1995 Ram
1996 Viper GTS
1996 Dakota RC
1999 Ram
2000 Avenger
2000 Dakota RC
2000 Dakota RC
2000 Dakota QC
2003 Ram QC H.O. Diesel

Here are some Dodge's we love owning....

21dodgegarage1-med.jpg

Tim 02 FE Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our family was pretty much GM until I was impressed in high school (68-70) with my friends Mopars. I bought a 1970 Barracuda new and still own it. Then came a 75 Charger SE (Cordoba lookalike). I had some trouble with it and went back to GM in the K Car days until 1993 when I fell in love with the LHS. What a car! Followed by a 99 300M and a used 95 Stratus for daughter Number 1. Have had excellant reliability from the DC products and cudos to local dealers Steven Chrysler and Davis Moore Dodge,

Family fleet now including children-daily drivers and collector vehicles:

2002 Viper GTS Coupe FE 102/360
2002 Chrysler 300M Special
2003 Dodge Ram half-ton with Hemi
2001 Dodge Stratus Coupe
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport
1970 Plymouth Barracuda
1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda
1971 Dodge Charger R/T
1979 Dodge Lil Red Express

I plan on purchasing future DC products at this time. As you can see I have an affinity for the performance Mopar products.

Regards,

Tim Bonnell,Sr

rhansenjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was born into a Mopar family. I learned to drive in a 1961 Valiant. My grandfather owned a 1951 New Yorker powered by the first Hemi which I also got to drive as a kid. All my new car purchases have been Dodges starting 30 years ago with a 1970 cargo van that we still own. We also currently own a '94 RT10, '94 Ram 4X4, and a 2000 Durango. I'm waiting to replace the Ram 4X4 until I can order one with the Hemi engine and Manual transmission.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're chrysler fleet customers, we've probably purchased 30 dodge vans over the last 15 or so years. My dad is a mopar nut and has had countless mopar musclecars. The Chrysler loyalty runs from bottom to top with aunts/uncles all owning chrysler products from minivans to 3500 Rams to Vipers (96 GTS and 94 RT/10) we are adding 2 SRT-10's this summer if dodge ever gets around to building them :laugh:

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife started out years ago with a minivan that reached over 200000 miles on the original motor and transmission(that made me a believer).I currently own a 1999 Prowler(awesome car) and my wife drives a new Jeep Liberty which she used to replace a Jeep Cherokee.And then there is the 1995 RT/10 (what can I say,the ultimate toy).

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you could consider me a "newbie" with the Mopar crowd. Even though my family was in the car business many,many years ago...I did not buy my first Dodge product until I bought my '01 GTS...then the '03 Dodge Ram for my wife..and soon the SRT-10(if it ever gets out of D1 status). I may be a late bloomer but the stable is growing slowly but surely :cool:

CStegall

S

SUN RA KAT

My Dad - '49 DeSoto, then a '56 DeSoto.

My Mom - '63 Chrysler 300, then a '71 Plymouth Duster 340.

Me - '66 Plymouth Sport Satellite 383, then a '70 Plymouth Duster 340 (inspired my mom to get a '71 Plymouth Duster 340), then a 2000 Ram QC Sport SLT+ with just about every available option and then a lot of go-faster mods - my all weather driver, and also a 2002 Dodge Viper GTS with a lot of go-fastest mods - my fun car.

My Wife - '89 Plymouth Grand Voyager, then a '99 Chrysler Town & Country AWD.

My Daughter - '88 Dodge Grand Caravan.

All the above cars were bought new, except for the '56 DeSoto & the '88 Dodge Grand Caravan.

The '63 Chrysler 300, '66 Satellite, '70 Duster 340, and '71 Duster 340 all had go-fast mods put on. My dad put go-fast mods on his '49 DeSoto as well.

My Dodge Ram and my Dodge Viper are in a tie for being the best vehicles that I have ever owned - both are practiclly perfect in their reliability and build quality.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a '97 GTS. Only other car I'd ever buy is a second Viper (but, I can't afford to!).

Talked a friend into selling his Japanese car, and buy a Jeep Cherokee (especially as it's parked on my drive!).

Will only ever hire through Dollar rent-a-car (even if not the cheapest) when I travel to the USA, as they hire Dodge brand vehicles!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hell, I'm going to include others as well to give an idea of why I ended up where I did.

First D/C in the family: 60-something Chrysler New Yorker. First car I ever seen with power windows. Played with them all the time as a kid.
Uncle had a early 60-something Dodge Dart with push-button on the dash tranny.
Brother had a '69 cuda.
Grandfather had a 69 Dodge Dart, 3 speed on the column, first clutch car I drove and first car I eventually totaled, minutes after my first "experience" with my girlfriend.
Mom: 72 Plymouth Fury, became my car after I wrecked the Dart. The Fury saw lots of action and became the road trip car with the guys.
Uncle: 73 Plymouth Fury.
Dad had a late 70's Dodge Monaco he used as a Taxi Cab, till he was diagnosed with cancer and had to retire. It used to be a police car.
First car I bought new: '85 Lincoln Mark XII, eventually sold it with 230,000 miles still like new. Great car....had a place to hold Scotch glasses from the center console.
Next, after married, Early 90's Dodge Caravan. Served it's purpose with the kids.
Switched to a mid '90's Ford Explorer for the wife.
Looked into a Neon, but bought a Saturn. Broke it and turned it back into Saturn within 6 months & got 95% of my money back.
Then I got a '95 Ford SHO, still had the Mark VII.
Sold the Mark VII. Sold the SHO to a friend for cheap but like new, friend died & family junked the car. He ruined it anyway.
Wife got her first Audi A-6 (Worst day in my life......I had to allow a foreign car into my garage).
Bought myself a '99 Dodge Dakota.
Got my 2000 RT/10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life was good.
Wife got her second Audi A-6. Thank God. Last one was a jinks. That's when life sucked.
'99 Dakota got stolen with 106,000 miles on it. Truck was perfect !!! , but found trashed after used in a crime.
Couple of months ago picked up my 2003 Dodge 1500 with the Hemi.

Final outcome:
Wife: 2003 A-6 & way to many shoes and clothes.
Me: 2000 RT/10, 2003 Ram 1500, same 10-speed Schwinn my Dad bought me 32 years ago, 12 HP Sears tractor, Blue suede Pumas, White Leather Pumas, a dog, two kids who think they are 10 years older than they are, and a wife who ...... nah, I'll stop there, but life is good again.

Andrew

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002 Jeep Liberty
Fun and very nice interior!
Not a Dodge, but it is a DC product. If I didn't have a Viper, I probably wouldn't have bought it......

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my Viper (and the superb folks at Woodhouse), but I can't say I'd buy another Dodge.

I tried... The wife was pretty serious about a 2003 Durango. Local dealer (a 5 star joke - with apologies to those like Woodhouse who've actually EARNED the rating) wanted $3500 above MSRP as starting price. At least they were "honest" about it, and called it a "Market Premium".

We ended up down at the Mercury dealer whose starting price on a Mountaineer was $500 OFF dealer invoice.

OK, so maybe this is a "dealer" comparison versus a Dodge evaluation, but I don't get to buy directly from Dodge.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only Chrysler product my parents ever owned was a '68 T&C station wagon with a 440 TNT engine. I got to drive it on grandad's ranch and grass airstrip each summer. I from the time I was 12 I was going 100 mph! That pretty well set the hook in me. I've owned Chrysler stock since 1980, and attended VOIs 1-4.

My car purchases have been:

'70 R/T Challenger ragtop
'70 Challenger ragtop
'76 Dodge Power Wagon
'82 Cordoba LS 300 (new factory order)
'82 Cordoba LS 300 (exact match used)
'67 Hemi GTX
'90 Ram Cummins Cab/Chassis(new)
'92 Dakota (new)
'93 Viper (new)
'94 Ram (new)
'95 Ram Club Cab (new)
'95 Ram Cummins Cab/Chassis (4 - new)
'96 Viper GTS (new)
'98 Viper GTS (wrecked - fixing)
'99 Ram Club Cab (new)
'03 Viper (due anytime now)
With the exception of the '93 Viper and '92 Dakota, I still own every one.

At least a dozen other sales recommendations/referrals.

Beginning to consider a Mercedes for the wife, but she's always wanted a Jag. That SL 500 is to die for!

CMG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Dozzo; the Viper is fabulous and the trucks are great, but the Dealers leave a lot to be desired. Sure, if I lived within a reasonable drive to Tator or Blair, Nebraska or a handfull of others there would be nothing but Mopar.

We are still awaiting a response from Dodge about the deposit (it vanished with the last Dealer) and the additional expenses (the new Dealer "would not honor the deal") to get our SRT. How about it, DC?

There will be nothing new from DC or MB until someone responds.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i recieved poor treatment a local dodge dealership
when i went to see a new 97 gts blue/white.
it was dirty and had a empty coffee cup on the passengers floor
the owner of the dealership was using it as his person toy.

so held off till 01 and purchased a yellow rt from Woodhouse.
no problems!!

This is my first Dodge!
And I will purchase more Dodge products if the need arises.
Jim

RSNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1966 Plymouth Belvedere (First car and major fixer upper project, 383 4spd)
1966 Dodge Monaco
1987 Dodge Charger
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
1999 Dodge Viper RT/10

I am often asked for advice by friends and family on vehicle purchases. With regard to helping others purchase a Dodge, in 1995 I have helped a friend buy a new 1995 Avenger.

In all honesty, I think only recently have Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep started to approach the quality levels of other comparable brands. I have a soft spot for Mopar, and like a lot of their styling and features, specifically the realatively large size and power / performance of the available vehicles for the given class. I will seriously consider the next 300 series car for my next purchase if it is rear wheel drive with a Hemi. However, as far as recommendations to others, if they don't care as much about the features that I like and are more concerned about economics and reliability, I usually recommend a Toyota, Honda, Nissan, or Mazda. Hard thing for me to do and I obviously don't follow that advice myself, but I feel a lot more comfortable recommending those cars to friends and family of mine that need a reliable car for the money.

Warp10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My family still runs the Chrysler/Dodge dealership in PA started by my grandfather in the early 1930s. He sold a few Fords before going with Walter Chrysler. It is a small business but does OK. My father and uncle were the chief mechanic and saleman, respectively, before they passed on, and now my first cousin runs the place. My first new car was a '72 Dodge Challenger. I went to a Omni 024 in 1979. I became somewhat dissappointed with the quality of American cars and got a 1985 Toyota Supra. My father used to say that the American companies and Chrysler in particular could do much better quality cars so he never blamed me for going "foreign". After starting a family, I went sedan with a 1989 Acura Legend. A 1996 Dodge Caravan to haul the brood around was needed next. I was still a little dismayed by the quality and nickel and dime problems it experienced. Nontheless, I had to go sports car for my mid life crisis. I found a new 95 pearl Dodge Stealth TT which I drove year round, in summer and winter, snow and ice. Most trouble free car I ever owned. At that time, could not afford a Viper yet. Sold the Stealth, and bought a Subie WRX for my year round car. Along with the Subie, I have a 99 ML320, and a shiney new 03 Viper!

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was younger much younger I had a Plymouth Valiant and then a 68 Road Runner. When I was able to afford new cars Chrysler was never even a consideration. I bought new GM and Fords every year forever. 18 months ago I saw Vipers on Ebay in the 40,000 range and realized I could buy one. I like many thought they were 100,000 plus. Bought the first Viper I ever saw at a N.H. dealer. Red 93 and loved it. 6 months later bought a 01 GTS from Buhler with 179 miles. These cars changed my way of thinking and in the last 6 months I bought 2 new Ram 1500 quad cabs one with a Hemi. My local dealer treats me so well that I didn't even price shop them. Capital Dodge Willimantic CT. Just signed up for a Dodge Visa also. Bottom line if Chrysler has a vehicle that suits my needs in the future I'll buy it. Dave Rohan

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It all started with a '74 Dodge station wagon, sold with 225,000 miles on it (because my husband drove Dodge trucks on the job and said they were good vehicles).

'91 Dodge Stealth TT (because it was "the year of the Stealth Fighter F117-A" - Desert Storm)

'94 Viper RT/10 (because we saw a picture of one and had to have it)

'98 GT-2 (because we had the chance, thanks to VCA)

'00 Dodge Intrepid (to replace the van lost when my husband lost his life in an auto accident)

'95 RT/10 (because I ran across it at VOI 7 and really liked it)

So now there are four cars in my three-car garage, one on a lift. I drive them all...but one at a time, of course.

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to mention in my previous post how MUCH I LOVE VCA and Colorado Viper Club events! I've been to five Invitationals, and my husband and I went on the trip to LeMans in 1998. Actually, "Viper stuff" is about all I do for fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_