The VCA needs your feedback

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never owned a Dodge until this year. Since 6 years I was save my earnings to build my own home; after deciding to have Viper fun instead of a house, I fall in Love with the RT/10. Main reason for a Viper instead of a Ferrari, Lamborghini or these german overloaded safety cars, was to find the VCA members, who knows to have fun and do feel equal to the other VCA members...without to present the monthly personal income ;)
My experience in american cars was very limited...I love this ´50-´60 muscle cars, but I never had the chance (and the bucks) to get one. So I started with a Chevy Malibu...had a japanese trip afterwards (Lexus LS400, lot of Toyota models etc.) and finished with a MR2 Roadster.

Btw...Dodge was totally unknown in Europe until the SRT/10 was presented. It is a wise decision of DC to add the Dodge sign on each DC dealers flag now ;)

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Never been a fan of Dodge or Chrysler. Quality and styling were never very impressive in the past.

Here goes, I bought the Jeep TJ Sahara in 2002 and liked it. I next bought the Mercedes S-500 and like it. I was looking for more power in a convertible and traded in my 02 Corvette for an 04 Viper. I haven't looked back and love the Viper. I'll probably but a Viper Coupe in a year or two as they become available and keep the Viper convertible. I will be in the market for a new truck and may replace my 2002 F-250 Superduty with the new Dodge Powerwagon or perhaps an SRT-10 RAM. I guess you could say that I've noticed that Dodge has been making improvements in both styling and reliability, in my opinion.

I spent 10 years with GM, the last three with Saturn, developing their customer interface programs, i.e. sales and service, trying to improve upon the car buying process, so I have a bit more experinece with this type of subject than others. One thing about GM, they really don't listen to their customers very well, and this is a very easy thing to do. Customers aren't always right about everything, but you still can get some good input from even the most unusual customer.

My buyuing experience with Foothill Ranch Dodge was quite good and the little bit of service / parts interaction I've have with this store is good as well. I hope this helps.

Current DC vehicles:

2002 Jeep TJ Sahara Edition,
2002 Mercedes S-500
2004 SRT-10 Viper

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was always a GM guy. My dream car was always old vettes. I became aware about how DC had the balls to build cars that were cutting edge and just FAST. What convinced me to buy my Viper was the fact that the Long Island Corvette Owners Association didn't do jack squat except go to shows (yawn). I had herad that the Viper guys actually drive their cars and track 'em. Being a race car driver, that was for me.

Not to be out done, here is a list of every car I have owned since 1973....LOL
1970 Olds 442 (1st one)crashed
1969 Buick Riviera sold it
1966 Triumph TR-4A the chasis rusted, sold it
1970 Plymouth Gran Fury Sold it
1976 Ford Granada (what the **** was i thinkng)Gave to 1st ex wife
1973 Vega GT gave away
1978 Pontiac Pheonix with a 4 speed (first new car)Stolen
1980 Triumph TR7 Sold
1979 Z28 Sold
1979 L-82 Vette
1985 Chevy S-10 blazer Traded in on