The VCA needs your feedback

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
86 Shelby Charger Turbo "my first new mopar" and I still have it!
85 Lancer Turbo
69 Plymouth Barracuda "Mod Top" currently own
93 Viper RT/10 currently own
01 Prowler Mulholland Edition currently own

and soon to be added Ram SRT-10!

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My list:

'93 Viper
'93 Jeep Cherokee
'96 GTS
'98 Neon
'98 GTS
'00 Prowler
'01 GTS
'01 Ram 2500
'03 SRT

Sadly, due to what I perceive as improper treatment by DC over my '03 (I'll comment more when the litigation is over as there are two sides to every story), I doubt I'll buy any further DC products. I will say that DC's conduct will end up costing us both more money than if DC had simply done as I had requested, not to mention losing me as a customer.

It really is a pity.

Viperam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1999 Dodge Durango SLT+ traded for
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT+ traded for
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10 (still have)
1999 Dodge Dakota RT Club Cab, Red (still have)
1999 Dodge Dakota RT Club Cab, Blue (still have)
2000 Dodge Dakota RT Reg Cab, Black, supercharged (still have)
2002 Dodge Stratus RT (still have)
On order 2004 Ram SRT-10 (in case I don't win the drawing!)

Son (influenced)
1996 Dodge Neon ACR
1998 Dodge Neon RT, traded for
2003 Dodge SRT-4

Mom (influenced)
2000 Dodge Ram 1500, traded for
2001 Dodge Dakota Sport

Brother-in-law (influenced)
2002 Dodge Ram 1500

Sister-in-law (influenced)
2003 Dodge Caravan

My boss (influenced)
2001 Dodge Ram 2500

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First Dodge purchase: 1993 RT/10

Next: 1996 GTS

Next: 1998 SLK

Next: 1999 Grand Caravan & also got in-laws to buy FIRST Chrysler product, 1999 Town and Country Limited.

Next: 2003 SRT/10, but gone and waiting for my MAMBA

Can't even begin to know how many cars I have sold for DC, but I know my father is getting ready to buy his first DC product, a Crossfire!

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before the Proto-type Vipers, I never would have owned a Dodge name plate. Too young for the old Mopars of the 60's. But once I laid eyes on the Viper proto-type I said I will own one someday.

Someday has been here.

Purchased a pre-owned 94 RT-10, spent an equal amount of money hot roddin' and customizing it, as I did to buy it.

Purchased a brand new 97 GTS Blue White Stripes.

Would consider a Dodge Ram for a tow vehicle, but other wise no real interest in the other products. Except a street version of the Comp Coupe!!!!!!!!! DC are you out there????? Take a Comp Coupe add headlights, turn signals, and a horn and you are done!!!!!! Sell it, they will come!!!!!!!! Where do I send my deposit?

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
16 in 1984. thelist:

76 4dr Buick Regal rusting 60K74 Quick V8

*****82 DODGE OMNI maroon oh yeah 80K82 4spd nimble

74 Chevy Imp Grandma's old 75K76 Quick V8
84 Red Camaro V8 18K80 (changed social status >>) Faster
WIFEtobe 86 Celica GTS blu 0k60
89 Celica GTS HchB stk blk 12K90K Faster
MOM 90 Celica GTS stk blk 5K70 Faster
WIFEtobe 92 Celica blk GT Similar
95 T/A Conv All white OK37 Much FASTER

*****WIFE/CHILD 96 JEEP GRD CHRKE 0K38

98 T/A conv WS6 silver/black/white 0K9 FFASTER

*****WIFE/CHILDREN 98 DODGE DURANGO 5.9 0K20

*****99 DODGE VIPERRRR RT silver 0K19 FFFAASSTESSSSSSSS
*****98 JEEP GC 5.9 blk simple mods for _SNOW DAY_30KCurrent
*****WIFE/CHILDREN 00 DODGE DURANGO slvr 4.7 0K34
03 ford EXP EB borla 0K-Current
and a 2003 DODGE VIPER SRT 11111111111100000000000000.
FFFFAAASSSTTTEEERRR than FFFAASSTTESSSSSS

S/C or TT? That is the question. Whether it is .......

For all those that have thrashed one, you know what I mean.
THANK YOU DODGED/C.

BLUWHTCOOPBLUWHTCOOPBLUWHTCOOPBLUWHTCOOP

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see; this is a test of my memory, here goes

56 dodge redram
61 plym new 318 1st new car dad cosigned and wouldn't let me get bigger engine
63 max wedge plymouth
64 plym new fury 383 4spd new
63 dodge 330 max wedge
34 dodge pu put in slant six with tourqeflite [still have]
70 cuda 440-6 4 spd dana4:10, with gran coupe option new
65 dodge pu 318
62 plym 318
78 plym trailduster 440ci new
70 hemicuda red
70 hemicuda black
70 hemicuda plumcrazy
64 chrysler station wagon 413ci
82 dodge pu d-50 turbocharged by me. new still have
84 d-50 new
85 d-50 new
70 hemi-challenger rtse auto black [still have]
87? dodge shelby pu new
88 d-50 new
96 viper gts new still have
01 dakota quad cab 4.7 liter new still have
03 viper srt 10 silver still have
eagles

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1966 Dodge Charger ( 1st Car) Still Have The drive train!
1970 Challenger
1979 Dodge W150 4X4 Sold
1987 Dodge Caravan
1991 Caravan
1993 Caravan
1996 Caravan
1996 Ram 2500 4X4 V-10
Bunch of Caravans, Neons and Vans for my business
( 80s -90s)
Currently:
1995 Grand Caravan AWD
1997 Grand Caravan
1997 Ram 3500 4X4 V10
1997 Viper GTS
1999 Chrysler LHS
1999 Stratus
2000 GEM 825 ( Electric car, Yes, DC makes them!)
2003 Viper SRT-10 Sold
2004 Ram SRT-10 Screwed out of by Greedy Dealer and Dodge Allocation Program!

I also have a bunch of non DC stuff, Fords, Vettes, Caddys

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper GTS is the only Dodge I have ever owned. My family has never even owned a dodge. However, during the last few years I have had two Dodge vehicles that I've used for my job. I once had a Neon, and last year I drove a Durango. I really liked the Durango and have considered buying one. As for the Neon, it's just not my kind of car and I'll never own one of those. Hope this helps.

GTSJERRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i now have a 96 gts viper
88 shelby dodge daytona
01 dodge intrepid rt

have had 69 plymouth roadrunner
73 dodge charger 440
72 dodge dart 440 and 4 speed
98 chrysler sebring coupe

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't keep up with all you guys 'n gals, but they do call me Dodge Dave at work. I've owned:

1) '95 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 (traded for #4)
2) '97 Dodge Viper GTS (used)
3) '01 Dodge Durango 5.9 R/T (new)
4) '04 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI (new)

My wife's got a '98 Volvo S70 T-5, but I'll work on her when they come out with the '05 Dodge Charger!

To answer Joe's question, the Viper has absolutely influenced my buying decisions.

Reaction score
Never owned or driven a D/C product until 2000

2000 Prowler new... sold
1999 Prowler used... sold
2001 2500 Cummins new... sold
2001 GTS new... sold
2004 Viper new(own)
2004 4x4 QC 2500 Cummins new(own)

03 LS430 own now

BLACKGTSR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY GOOD QUESTION. DODGE/CHYLSER, NEVER HAD A "GOOD", QUALITY-STANDARD, WHILE GROWING UP. BESIDES THE FAMED, "HEMI","440 SIX-PAC",AND"SUPERBIRD-DAYTONA" I'M TALKING THE LATE 70'S-THROUGH THE 80'S, DC, NEVER ENTERED MY MIND TO BUY. THEN DC -JEEP DIVISION, CAME OUT W/THE JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LTD. THIS WAS A 1990 MODEL. NOW HERE WAS A "COOL", CAR-SUV. SUV'S WERE JUST BECOMING "COOL", TO HAVE. I HAD THE "BOMB", BLACK W/THE GOLD PACKAGE. IT CAME FULLY LOADED, FROM FRONT SKID PLATE(WHAT EVER THAT WAS),TO REAR HICH. I EVEN PUT ON A FRONT CRASH-PROTECTION BAR,AND THE ONE'S THAT COVERED THE FRONT AND REAR TAIL LAMPS. THIS WAS "THE" CAR TO HAVE. IT WORKED GREAT AND I ALWAYS GOT COMPLEMENTS ON IT.I LOVED THIS CAR. I KEPT IT FOR 5 YEARS, THEN STARTED BACK TO MY ORIGIONAL "PERFORMANCE" PHASE,STARTING W/BOTH CORVETTS(OLD BIG BLOCKS), AND A NEW 85' MUSTANG GT. THAT MUSTANG WAS "THE VIPER" OF IT'S DAY. THEN I TRADED IN MY BELOVED DC JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, FOR THE NEW "IT" CAR, THE RANGE ROVER. THE NEW STYLE JEEPS WERE "CHEAP" LOOKING IN COMPARISION TO MY 90'. STILL TILL TODAY I DO NOT LIKE THE TOP OF THE LINE GRAND JEEP CHEROKEE LTD'S. BUT IN DEFENCE, MY BROTHER HAS GONE THE LAST 8-10 YEARS W/THE GRAND JEEPS. WHY, HIS PREFERENCE, WHILE MINE STAYED W/ANOTHER RANGE ROVER(A GREAT CAR/SUV IN MY OPINION), AND A VARIETY OF SPORTS CARS, MAINLY OLD CORVETTS. BUT THE PROBLEM WAS FIXING THEM ALL THE TIME(LOL). I SPENT A FORTUNE FIXING THESE OLD BIG-BLOCK CARS. THEN CAME THE ULTIMATE CAR...THE "VIPER". I ALWAYS WANTED A COBRA, BUT WAS WAY OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE. BESIDES, BY NOW ALL MY CARS HAD "WARRENTYS", END OF ALL PROBLEMS. THE 1ST FEW YEARS, IT WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ONE. THEN I SAW A 94" OR"95" GREEN RT-10 FOR SALE. I CALLED THE AD, AND OFF I WENT TO SEE MY "DREAM" CAR. WOW. SUMS IT UP. NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE FEELING OF DRIVING THIS CAR. YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF TO UNDERSTAND. U OTHER VIPER OWNERS KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! I WAS HOOKED!! THE MAN WAS ASKING SOMETHING LIKE 56K FOR IT. TOO MUCH I THOUGHT. I COULD NOT GET THE FEELING OUT OF MY SYSTEM. I HAVE OWNED ALOT OF HIGH PERFORMANCE CARS, RANGING FROM BB'S CORVETTS,MUSTANGS,T/A'S AND THREE TURBO PORSCHE'S. I THOUGHT MY 94' 3.6 BLK/BLK TURBO WAS THE ULTIMATE,(IT STILL IS IN IT'S OWN), BUT NOTHING CAME CLOSE TO THE FEELING OF THE VIPER. I WAS BITTEN, OFF I WENT ON A HUNT TO GET ONE. I FOUND ABOUT 3 FOR SALE, AGAIN, AS I SAID NO MORE CARS BOUGHT WITHOUT A FULL WARRENTY. THAT CUT OUT ALL OF PRIVATE ONES FOR SALE.IT HAD TO BE FROM A DEALER, PERIOD. I FOUND A NEW 96' BLK/W/SILVER STRIPED RT-10 AT A DEALER NEAR THE LAX AIRPORT OR AROUND THE BEACH AREA SOUTH OF LOS ANGELES, WHERE I LIVE. ON THE PHONE I TALKED TO A SALESMAN, THEN HIS MANAGER TO GIVE ME A PRICE ON IT IF I WAS TO DRIVE DOWN TO GET IT. THIS WAS THE LAST QUARTER OF 95', I REMEMBER. SO OFF I WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP, AND THERE IT WAS..."MY VIPER". SO BEAUTIFUL...TO THIS DAY I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEE IT CLEAR AS DAY. I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE MANAGER, WHO WAS EXPECTING ME, AND WENT TO CLOSE THE DEAL. BUT NO, THIS S.O.B. WANTED 5K MORE THAN HE TOLD ME ON THE PHONE!!! WE ARGUED, AND TO NO AVAIL I TOLD HIM TO "F" OFF. I WAS HEART BROKEN...I STILL FEEL THAT PAIN. I GRABED THE PAPER AND FOUND A NEW BLACK 95' RT-10 FOR SALE AT "BIG VALLEY DODGE". I CALLED IF THEY HAD THE CAR, AND THEY SAID "YES", BUT ANOTHER HAD CALLED TO SAY HE WAS COMING TO BUY IT. THE SALES MANAGER, BERNIE, TOLD ME HE HAD NO DEPOSIT ON IT, AND WAS 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED. I TOLD HIM I'D BE THERE SHORTLY. WHEN I GOT THERE, THERE WAS NO VIPER IN SIGHT, MY HEART DROPPED AGAIN... BUT WHEN I ENTERED THE DEALERSHIP BERNIE GREETED ME (HE WAS VERY NICE FROM THE MINUTE WE MET, AND STILL IS), AND TOLD ME THEY HAD JUST RECEIVED IT AND IT WAS IN THE BACK AWAITING TO BE CHECKED OVER ON MONDAY(IT WAS SUNDAY). ANYWAY, THERE IT WAS... THIS "SLEEK,BLACK,CHROMED WHEELED,BEAUTY". I KNEW RIGHT THERE "THIS WAS MINE"!!! WE WENT TO HIS OFFICE, AND HE CALLED THE OWNER IN(HOWARD) TO MEET ME. HOWARD SELLZ, THE OWNER WAS PLEASENT, WE TALKED, AND HIT IT OFF AS FRIENDS IMMEDIATELY. HE TOOK ME OUT BACK AGAIN AND SHOWED ME "HIS" PRIDE, A RED 92" RT-10. IT WAS ON BLOCKS(STILL IS), AND HAS 67 MILES ON IT. HE THEN TOOK ME INTO "HIS" OFFICE, WHERE HE SHOWED ME THE FRAMED INVOICE, THAT SHOWED THE VIN # 007, THE LAST NIMBERS ON THE VIN. HE TOLD ME THAT IT WASN'T THE 7TH MADE, BUT THE 1ST OR 2ND TO BE SOLD TO THE PUBLIC. HIS DODGE DEALERSHIP HAS BEEN THERE FOR 30YEARS PLUS, AND IS WELL KNOWN WITH DODGE. ANYWAY, WE MADE THE DEAL. NO HASSLE, NO B.S, ETC. HE IS STILL MY FRIEND, INCLUDING HIS SONS WHO WORK THERE, AND THE REST OF THE DEALERSHIP HAS BECOME MY "FAMILY" EVER SINCE. TO THE PRESENT, I HAD THAT BEAUTIFUL VIPER, FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS, WHEN I ORDERED MY CURRENT VIPER, A 1999 GTS, BLACK/W SILVER STRIPES. WHEN IT CAME IN I WAS SHOCKED(HAPPY), BUT SADDENED, BECAUSE I WAS TRADING MY 95' IN. IT WAS HARD, AS OTHER VIPER OWNERS KNOW, IT WAS LIKE LETTING A PART OF ME GO. NO, IT WAS A PART OF ME GOING. I HAD ONLY 8K MILES ON IT, AND BABIED SINCE NEW, NOT INCLUDING THE 15K OR SO ON MOD'S ON IT. BUT AS SAD AS I WAS, THERE WAS MY "ULTIMATE" MUSCLE/DREAM CAR. I BOUGHT THE VIPER, FROM THE SAME DEALERSHIP, AND STILL VISIT "MY OTHER FAMILY", EVERY FEW MONTHS OR SO, WHEN IT NEEDS, DODGE, WARRENTY WORK ON IT. BESIDES THAT I HAVE OVER THE YEARS PUT COUNTLESS DOLLARS IN UPGRADES,BOTH INTERNAL,AND EXTERNAL, TURNING MY VIPER INTO A "GTSR" VERSION, EVEN BETTER!!! I HAVE BEEN W/THE SOCAL VIPER GUYS SINCE 96', EVEN THOUGH MY BADGE SAYS 98'(LOL). I HAVE MADE MANY FRIENDS OVER THE LAST DECADE, ABOUT, AND PARTISIPATE IN AS MANY SOCAL-VCA EVENTS AS I CAN. I HAVE SENT ABOUT 5 FRIENDS OVER TO THE DEALERSHIP TO BUY VIPERS, AND DOZENS AND DOZENS THERE AS A RECOMENED DEALERSHIP. TO PUT A CLOSER TO THIS LETTER, WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE, AS I AM A PROUD VIPER OWNER/ENTHUSIEST, AND AS ONE, THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS YET TO BE WRITTEN. THANK YOU DODGE FOR PUTTING THE VIPER OUT, BECAUSE WITHOUT IT, I STILL WOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE "ULTIMATE DREAM CAR".
SINCERELY YOURS....TIMOTHY PAVLOFF...P.S. I SENT CURRENT PIC'S OF MY VIPER TO YOUR HEADQUARTERS TO SEE, BOTH WHAT YOU HAVE MADE, AND INSPIRED ME, TO DO, TO, "MY VIPER". THANK YOU...

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My list is not so big yet but then again I have lived in the USA less than 3 years. My list look as follows:

2002: Jeep Liberty 4x4 limited edition
2004: Viper SRT/10
2005: Magnum (waiting for the HEMI to get in)

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've bought DC vehicles only because they've met my requirements and not because of brand loyalty. As long as DC will deliver the goods, I'll purchase them. If they stop being a leader, I'll look elsewhere. So far, they've performed. Here's my list:

- 97 Viper GTS
- 98 Grand Cherokee
- 01 PT Cruiser

I do like DC's current lineup of vehicles. Keep up the good work.

jacflash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1974 Charger (bought used -- adolescent fun car.)
1997 Neon (bought new as a daily driver back when I was a ZR-1 owner)
2000 Grand Caravan (bought new -- kidhauler).

My dad bought a '98 Neon as a commuter ****** after driving and liking mine.

Shopping early Viper GTSs now.

We are also tentatively planning on trading in our BMW on a Charger when that car becomes available.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I never had a Dodge before 2003. I loved Viper since Dodge came out the first model RT/10. Almost bought a used 2001 GTS/ACR last year.
2002 red GTS/ACR (bought new last year and still own: 2800mi)
2004 Yellow VCA Special Edition SRT-10 (won in last year 2003 raffle and still own: 275mi / drove 7 times)

I consider to buy Neon SRT-4 for daily commute and/or Ram 1500 HEMI to tow my GTS to the track or SRT-10 to car show.

Trinh Thai

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My list:

Parents started it with a 1972 Plymouth Satellite 318cub.
1970 duster 340 for my project
parents then bought 1985 plymouth 5th ave, still have with 16,000 miles

Then came the project 1970Cuda 440 6 pac restored
Then a dodge ram 1992 work related and Dodge VAN 1998 1500
Then a Dodge Viper 2000 GTS

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In the past twenty-five years, since I bought my first new car, I've mostly bought imported cars. Simply put (and apart from Vettes, Vipers, and trucks) US cars tend to ****. Or, they did until fairly recently. I'm very impressed by the gains made by Detroit in the past ten years or so, and, for the first time, would consider buying a U.S. - made daily driver (in other words, a vehicle I HAVE to depend on and don't want aggravation from.) I'd definitely consider the new Chrysler 300 hemi for a family sedan, for example, if I needed one.
All that said, my Dodge experience began with a 95 Ram 2500 V10. Still have it (56K miles). I drove it up and down the highway for a couple of years, never towed, never stressed its braking abilities, yet it went through three sets of front brakes (rotors/calipers) in the first 36K miles. Consumer Reports now has a solid black dot beside "brakes" for the 95 rams. The local Dodge dealer also put in two (faulty design) fuel pumps before the third expensive warranty install included the new design that wouldn't perpetuate check valve failure problems. I figured that Dodge put about 10K in warranty work into brakes and fuel pumps on this truck. Then, when the warranty ran out (36K) I had to pay for the next set of brakes, even though I elevated this as high as possible at Dodge, they refused to pay for the fourth set of warped rotors/fried calipers. Since I know it wasn't my driving I was really ticked at this and vowed never to do business with Dodge again.
Anyway, a few years back I bought a new Corvette C5, and recently sold it and got a 98 RT/10, which I love. But I must say, I'd go far out of my way to avoid having to visit a Dodge dealer for any kind of service on the Viper. Just left a bad impression, and, to be fair, I felt the same way about Chevrolet service for the Vette.
DC has really impressed me recently, though, with the hemi lines, the SRT-10 Ram, etc. Hope they've made a real change for the better, and unlike others, I suspect the European infusion has been good for the mark, not bad.

List of autos owned, all purchased new except Viper, pretty much in order of purchase:

79 Toyota Corolla 5 spd (oil crisis purchase)
81 Mazda 626
86 Celica GTS
87 BMW 325i convertible
88 Isuzu Trooper
90 Toyota PU V6
92 Toyota Camry V6
93 Isuzu Rodeo
95 Dodge Ram 2500 V10
97 Isuzu Rodeo
99 Volvo S70 Turbo Sedan
99 Nissan Maxima GLE (2)
00 Nissan Xterra
02 Volvo S60 Turbo
02 Corvette C5 Cpe
03 Subaru WRX wagon
04 VW Touareg V8
98 Dodge Viper RT/10
03 VW Beetle Turbo S

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Owned a Slant Six Dodge in the 60s. Owned a Sebring Convertible (not a great car) when they first came out.
Never considered another Dodge or Chrysler until I bought the 96 Viper. It replaces a series of Porsches and Corvettes, and I'm now comparing it to purchasing a Ferrari.
I would consider purchasing the Hemi 300 C now as a possible replacement for my Mercedes S Class, but I'd want to make sure that Chrysler's reliability is good.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
'63 Dart Convertable
'73 Chrysler New Yorker
'77 Plymouth Arrow
'70 Challenger Convertable
'80 K Car (ouch!)
'84 Laser
'90 Voyager
'96 Dakota
'98 Grand Cherokee
'99 LHS
'00 Grand Cherokee
'02 Durango
'04 1500 Hemi
Still need a Viper!

The DNR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh - my loan officer made me do this once:

'84 BMW 745i
'86 Porsche 928S
'92 Mercedes 500 SEL
'97 Vette
'97 Vette
'99 Vette
'00 4Runner
'02 Denali
'02 Maserati F1
'02 Mercedes SL500
'04 Mercedes SL55 AMG
'04 Viper
'04 Denali

I sold everything except the Viper and Denali - bought both in May of '04 and have not had any experiences with Dodge other than with the salesman which was really nothing special. LOVE the Viper though!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know each visitors historic DC related purchases and how they related to your Viper ownership, the cameraderie of the VCA and the red carpet treatment that we've grown to expect at VOI's and other Viper events! Please mention any Dodge vehicles purchased by you, your family, and even your friends or neighbors who have relied on you to be "their car consultant".

Joe,
My list is below. I bought the viper because of the way it looks, the way it takes no prisoners at the limit, and also because I can do 80% of the work at home if I choose.

As for ownership I will likely never purchase a new dodge (dc) vehicle unless DC revamps their design trend and customer service. As a consumer I want cheap - honest cars. I don't care about heated seats, airbags, traction controls, 40GB memory advanced timing engine management computers, or drive-by-wire instant response steering.

Simply put:
--I want an economy car for about $10k that doesn't require a dealership to maintain or a handbook to program the radio.
--I want a pick-up that comes without side airbags, reverse radar, four-wheel steering, onstar, automatic 4x4, or 27 way power seats, and I do want one that ---I can hose the interior out with it gets dirty.
--I want a Jeep Rescue with a Diesel for WELL under $40k!!!
--I want a performance car that my grandmother CAN"T drive - or would be afraid to.
--And I want a customer service system that when I call up and ask about the prospect of getting a manual transmission in their new fancy station wagon that I actually get a respectable, intelligent answer instead of a ten minute conversation with some woman who simply repeats "That's not an option on the new Magnum Sir." Well duh!!! If it was an option why would I have called?!!?!

....... anyway....

Here's my list. I plan on having more Mopars (especially jeeps) in the future, but none will be newer than 1996 unless something close to an automotive revolution occurs:

Mine
1989 Plymoth Voyager
1990 Jeep Wrangler
1988 Jeep Comanche 4x4
1988 Jeep Comanche 2x4
1967 Kiaser 6x6
1959 ***** Wagon
1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
1975 Jeep Cherokee
1982 Jeep Cherokee WT
1999 Dodge Viper GTS
-
1968 Jeep M715 - downpayment on purchase.

Family:
1986 Plymoth Reliant K
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2002 Dodge Stratus RT
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1988 Dodge Caravan
2002 Jeep Wrangler
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

My friends - several vipers, prowlers, Stealths, neons, and various plymouth and chyrsler luxes...

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've owned a 1986 Dodge Ram Charger(when trucks were trucks)
I own a 1999 Dodge Grandcaravan aka ViperVan to you NJ members
and of course a 2000 Viper RT/10.

My friend now bought a new caravan based on mine as well as my father-inlaw. :usa: :2tu:

Tanked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
84 Ranger sold and bought

92 S10 sold then bought

87 Zuki (Big tonka) Then bought

92 Ranger Then bought a

97 ITR(turbo'd) sold it

92 Talon TSi AWD (approx 450hp) sold it for

98 Neon ACR (new) stolen

03 Grand Caravan SE(company car) then traded for

05 Grand Caravan SXT (company car)

01 Viper ACR (used)

Wife:

87 Cavalier (hit by a truck) Then got a

94 Dodge Shadow R/T (Hit by a ***** in a SUV)

01 Kia Optima (getting ready to sell and buy)

05 SLK350

And all that by 25. Geesh, I need to settle down. Looking at that mess, who can tell me what cars I have now???

Howard-354

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe D/C found a good customer in me. I now own four Vipers ('93, '96, '00, '03) and the VCA edition Ram truck which replaced my Indy edition Ram truck (given to son). My wife is on her third mini-van. I replaced my 2nd Jeep with a Durango. My company has a Sprinter, another Durango, five Dodge pickups and five Dodge cab and chassis trucks we put small cargo boxes on. My daughter traded her Neon in on a Jeep. Most of my employees drive Dodge products. We will be buying the new large trucks Dodge is bringing out in the US soon for my construction business for use as contractor dump trucks replacing the Internationals we now use. While it could be said I grew up driving Dodges '69 Polara my first car, I did have a LeBaron wagon when Lee asked for help with the new Chrysler Corp, and a TC that I traded for the Viper, all of the trucks in my fleet before Viper had a blue oval. Not no mo'.

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a Ram 2500 in 1998 with a V10 because that was as close to a Viper as I could get. I needed a truck for the farm. That was my first Dodge. I could not justify buying a Viper while living on a dirt road. I have since moved and have been looking for the right Viper.