three 12s going in trunk

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha anyone done the custom stereo thing in the trunk ?I am sure there are but what do you have in the trunk and what is way to much.LOL i will post pics as i take them with the build.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is my setup. Two 10s, Memphis 1100 W amp housed in custom plexiglass w/sneaky pete. System mated to Avic N2 head unit. My installer blocked the air vents, might want to see if there is a way to avoid that.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know they will be over kill but when the top is down you need the bass so you don't have to crank it up and blow the other speakers.LOL

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
am aslo adding the dvd screen to the trunk.I never use it in the car so will make it the show piece.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look like pics from MTV's "**** My Ride". Not a fan IMO. This is another one in my favorite category: 'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should':lmao:

:usa:

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but if you can and it cost nothing then where s the harm in going for it.Best part is if you build it then you can take it appart

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look like pics from MTV's "**** My Ride". Not a fan IMO. This is another one in my favorite category: 'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should':lmao:

:usa:

The same could be said for Superchargers, turbos, NOS etc. :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery