To NY/CT Members - Ever Gone to Bellmore Car Show on Fridays?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard from a friend of mine that there is a large car show every Friday night at the Bellmore train station parking lot.:headbang:

Does anyone or has anyone gone to that show, I understand a few Vipers show up pretty often.:dunno:

Just curious, as he invited me to come out with my RT/10.:drive:

Thanks.

Peter

1998 RT/10, Red :evilmad: (5k miles) "TATORIZED"

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter, does Marcus Dairy still have the car gathering every Sat night in Danbury?

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, have not heard of Bald Hill...but then haven't lived in NY for a long time.

As for Marcus Dairy, they still do their Sunday thing, but for me, seems to be mostly bikes and dominated by Harleys (done that too!). I don't recall any major car display there,:eater: but might be worth checking out....as I live maybe 20 minutes from there.:drive:

I do know that in my town, there are two other Vipers, a yellow 2001 or 02 RT/10 with some work and a blue/white stripe GTS. No idea if they belong to VCA or participate in this site.

Was just curious whether any VCA members did the Bellmore thing.

Thanks....:headbang:

Peter

1998 RT/10, Red :evilmad: (5k miles) "TATORIZED"

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richie7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have driven by it a few times and it looks pretty good. Lots of classics from what I can see. I will have to stop by one of these days.
Also does anyone know if they still have the Sunday morning car show on Ocean Parkway at the OBI parking lot? I went a few years ago and it was great, hundreds of cars.
Rich :D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellmore show is on all summer. Fun to drive to, but mostly old hot rods and nice 60's and 70's cars. Bald hill draws LOTS of cars on some Tuesdays.

Can't go wrong if it's a nice night and you need a destination.

It's a PIA to get to Bellmore for me with the Friday beach traffic!

Last edited:

GMBRASCO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its A Great Gathering, I Go Aleast 3 Times A Month, I Live About A 1/4 Mile Away. It Can Get Pretty Crazy, So I Dont Bring The Car All The Time. Lots Of Familys And Kids, So Be Prepared For Fingerprints And Possiably Scratchs.
Obi Is Great, Lots Of Cars And All Car Guys And Some Girls.
I Feel Better Leaving The Car Unattended There.
Get An Early Start, People Start Heading Out Of There Around 10am. Lots Of Nice Cars, And An Auwsome Ride Getting There.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Aww cmon its fine to bring your viper I bring mine all the time in fact if its nice this FRI night i will be there WITH my Viper

Russ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang