Transporting Viper

c.hall

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HI,

I am looking to buy my first Viper this year, but am wise enough to have my baby transported home, not driven home. Wanted a snake for 8 years, can now make it happen. Any suggestions how best to trailor or ship? California or Texas are the states I'm looking to buy in with Ohio for a destination home.

Thanks,

Chris

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't use Gary due to his schedule and a holiday in the middle, but when I talked to him, I really wanted to use him. I still reccommend him over a large 18 wheeler any day.

:usa:

D

dano

Do not look any further than Gary Almond. He will treat your car like it is his own and be there when he says he will. Highly recommended.

dano

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I am looking to buy my first Viper this year, but am wise enough to have my baby transported home, not driven home"

Not driving it home because of weather/ time restraints or is it going to become a garage queen?

I picked up my viper, drove it home 500 miles and loved every minute of it. it's a great way to get used to the vehicle and find out about its character. liked it so much 2 weeks later drove it up to Connecticut for my brothers wedding and back. took the long way home through Virginia/North Carolina mountains.

would do it again in a heart beat. car is comfortable and gets good mileage on the highway.
these cars are meant to be driven.

either way your going to love it. enjoy but take some time to get used to it before you really hop on it.

OP
OP
C

c.hall

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HI.

My red head that sleeps beneath my bed...Garage Queen for now. Weather in Ohio is snow, wet, not desirable conditions for me.

Can't wait to drive my own. Thanks for the recommendations. Calling him this week to get details.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang