updated viper features web page

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,
Is there/will there be a link to this page from the VCA HOME page, such as under "IVR" on the Home Page ???
Great Page, especially collecting the Cam Specs all together.
Later,

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there are some missing updates and maybe some errors. Under 1998 it says it has lightweight cast pistons. The piston change did not come until 2000. 2000 was the first year with the creampuff cam and pistons. Also, 99 included the brushed aluminum door handles, shifter, e-brake, and guage bezels.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there are some missing updates and maybe some errors. Under 1998 it says it has lightweight cast pistons. The piston change did not come until 2000. 2000 was the first year with the creampuff cam and pistons. Also, 99 included the brushed aluminum door handles, shifter, e-brake, and guage bezels.

OP
OP
D

dadsvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm aware of the piston issue as well as 99 interior updates (trunk latch too). the piston issue is actually referred to correctly at the bottom where the cam info is. there are a number of more updates that will be integrated in the near future.

the link is accessable off the VIN information page , viper specifications by model year.

Jason

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just got my '00 and i find out it's a creampuff viper!
frown.gif