VCA DRAG RACING AT GAINESVILLE SAT. OCT. 9

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve Salis has not registered for this VCA event. If he does??? I will be happy to run him. I see where he is running modified in the V10 Nationals. if he is not showroom stock then we will do it by dial in and a handicapped start.

handicapped start???

The excuses are already starting, I bet Gary wont even run his car when its all said and done., he's all talk and when the conversation or thread does not goes his way, his will magically disappears and does not respond, just like numerous times before.

Gary if you cant beat an old 10 year old 95 rt/10 with only exhaust, filters and tubes in your SRT-10 when your car makes better numbers on the dyno, that about as weak as it gets. The only reason you should need a handicapped start is due to your slow response time, if that is the case please say so, otherwise quit making excuses, step and take the bet of best 2 out of 3.

I cant wait, I am going to camcord it and post it for everyone to see.

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can't we all just get along???

Yeah gary why can't you just get along with the members?

I would be embarrassed to ask for a handicap against a car that has less HP and is 8 years older, let alone that Steve has only been drag racing for less than 2 years... Trying to rig the race in your favor just like you do everything else, huh?

I am so glad that I am no longer a member of this chicken-**** outfit, however I will be in Gainesville cheering for Steve, even if you beat him he is still 10 times the man you are.

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA Members, Please call Barb at our office to reserve your spot at Gainesville. Current VCA Central and North Florida members are free, guests are $15.00 each to cover catering. if you are a VCA member from another regional club, your entry fee is $30.00 for driver and car and guests are $15.00 each. Call 407-366-0366, ask for Barb and let us know you are coming.

95 GEN 1 Viper RT/10… $40K
Smooth tubes and K&N filters… $200
Belanger Headers…$2000.00
Having Gary Lashinsky with 20 years of drag racing experience, a racer with a NHRA Competition License for Dragsters and Door cars that run 7.5 seconds in the ¼ mile and the owner of the most powerful street legal Viper ever produced with 500 horsepower and 525 lbs of torque being scared of you and asking for a handicap…..PRICELESS!!

So Gary, is the heads up race on or what?

Steve Salis

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who says we all can not have some good clean fun together!

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the "Venom" spewing from some of our former VCA members. Come on guys. . .get real! This is suppose to be a fun event for VCA members not a grudge event between Steve Salis and me. I have no idea what he has done to his car. Believe me when I say this. . .I will be their and run my totally stock SRT 10. If Steve shows up, thats fine, and we will see just how good he is! As far as JT's comment. . .no comment. It's not worth the effort to respond to such a hateful remark like that.

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are not a VCA member isn't it correct that you cannot run in this event anyway?

BTW Gary. Barb left me a message today and told me that you approved what I had asked her to ask you about. Thank You.

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be a VCA member to run in this event! Mike, I look forward to seeing you Saleen Mustang run! Could be a special event for all.

MAMBA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,
I'm not a VCA member yet and won't be racing my viper but I assume my wife and I can still come as spectators or do we need to be guests of a current member? I would hate to miss this Viper action.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cudaman...can i follow you guys out there?

Sure you can....

You can caravan with me and Vern Hill and Bad VPR and possibly 2 Viper(Jr Dr Roof)Babel.... the Florida Westcoast Viper VCA where the fast Florida Vipers live.

Cudaman :usa:

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary when I get there, can you sign my crutches? as I am handicaped and your are truely the VCA idol and hero. I can only hope to get back the use of my left clutch leg to be able to drive like you on the road courses and drap strips.

thank you in advance.

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any VCA member who is going to run at Gainesville Saturday Oct. 9 must register by Monday Oct. 4. We need a head count for catering. We won't be accepting any drivers and cars at the gate on Saturday Oct. 9. You must register in advance! Spectators are $15.00 each with no catering. Only registered VCA members and guests will be provided lunch if pre-registered in advance.

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the schedule for Gainesville:

Gates open: 8AM

Tech inspection and classification begins at 8:30AM

Mandatory drivers meeting at the starting line at: 9AM

Track goes hot after Drivers meeting

Lunch break: 12noon-1PM

Tracks goes hot: 1PM till 3PM

Track Closes 3PM

Trophy Presentation 3:30 PM

Group picture after trophy presentation

End of event 4PM

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the schedule for Gainesville:

Gates open: 8AM

Tech inspection and classification begins at 8:30AM

Mandatory drivers meeting at the starting line at: 9AM

Track goes hot after Drivers meeting

Lunch break: 12noon-1PM

Tracks goes hot: 1PM till 3PM

Track Closes 3PM

Trophy Presentation 3:30 PM

Group picture after trophy presentation

End of event 4PM

So Gary, are you going to race me or not? If you wish we can race for some dough :D

Everyone else gets to bed on us. Sounds like fun! What do you say?

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

So Gary, are you going to race me or not? If you wish we can race for some dough :D

Everyone else gets to bed on us. Sounds like fun! What do you say?

[/QUOTE]

I talked to a few people, We have $1,000.00 on the Steve "THE GREEK" to clean house on Lapshinski. Best 2 out of 3 would only be fair. Lets make it the last 3 runs of the day. Gary, you ready to man up Mr NHRA Competition License for Dragsters and Door cars? Heres your big chance to shut up Steve and make some easy money. See you Saturday bright and early.

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be their and run my stock SRT 10. If Steve Salis wants to run me, fine. If you guys are going to put money up, go ahead, sorry to say you thats a fools "bet"! As far as shutting Steve Salis up, good luck. Steve Salis could not keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it! As far as my NHRA license, I have had this license for many years and are proud of it,that said, how many of you have ever tried to "Earn" a competition license? Most of you just run your mouth with no substance to back it up like Salis. Salis has not even paid for the event, so I don't think he will show. As usual, lots of BS and cheap talk from him! No pay, no play Steve! Remember, if you come it's cash only and you will run in the modified class since you are not stock. Now starts the "Greek" whinning!

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be their and run my stock SRT 10. If Steve Salis wants to run me, fine. If you guys are going to put money up, go ahead, sorry to say you thats a fools "bet"! As far as shutting Steve Salis up, good luck. Steve Salis could not keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it! As far as my NHRA license, I have had this license for many years and are proud of it,that said, how many of you have ever tried to "Earn" a competition license? Most of you just run your mouth with no substance to back it up like Salis. Salis has not even paid for the event, so I don't think he will show. As usual, lots of BS and cheap talk from him! No pay, no play Steve! Remember, if you come it's cash only and you will run in the modified class since you are not stock. Now starts the "Greek" whinning!

Gary,

You are so full of it!! I called twice to make sure I am registered and Barb was out of the office so I had to leave 2 voice mails for her. I got an email from Barb on Monday and she said that I could pay cash at the gate. Once again you are trying to stain my name but you will always fail! Make sure that you have some decent drinks this time for the members. Last year you only arranged for those little 4oz bottles of water.

So you got an NHRA license and you are so proud of it. When was the last time that you actually drag raced? Do you really have the license or is it one of your regular made up stories of yours?

My car has only headers and smooth tubes and yes I will race in the modified class. I think it is interesting how you have modified GEN1, GEN 2 and GEN3/SRT 10 cars race against each other, a showroom stock class for the GEN1 and GEN2 and a separate showroom stock GEN3/SRT 10 class where YOU will be racing in!! Everyone knows that GEN1 cars came with 400HP from the factory; GEN2 cars came with 450HP and Gen3/SRT 10 with 500.

Why don’t you just buy a trophy for yourself with your name on it and award it to yourself so you can feel good about yourself! Well, I guess that would be too obvious. Maybe you should have a showroom stock RED SRT-10 class to make sure you get your trophy.

I will be there!
I will pay you cash!
Heck, I will even donate some money to our club since that is all you are worrying about.
I will race your 500HP car with my 400HP car and let’s see who wins. If you still want, you can have the handicap too, you will probably need it anyway!

You know, even if you cross the ¼ mile mark before me I am still the winner because I have more class than you!

Now go ahead and call the VCA police and try to get them to suspend my membership or delete this post because I have been “mean” to you…you tried that before (of course you will start denying this. That’s your style).

Steve - The Lashinsky "******" :D

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang.... I may have to come down to G-ville to witness this action......... It's a long flight from Columbus... but may be worht it.

Cudaman... since I am no longer a VCA member... can I be your guest?

hehehehehehehe......

Have a good weekend,
Lance

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance it should be a good time at the track...plus a lot going on after ...this Sat is a home game for the Gators ...so you can have some fun partying with college students ...... stay and enroll in Partying 101. I know the Fuelman with be party with some of his OLD alumni.....OOOh that right he went to the OTHER college.... he sure missed out on what a REAL college is about.... :D

CudaGator :usa:

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's a matter Salis? Can't you handle a little of your own medicine and "SMACK"? You are a good example of someone who can dish it out but can't take it!

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Lance it should be a good time at the track...plus a lot going on after ...this Sat is a home game for the Gators ...so you can have some fun partying with college students ...... stay and enroll in Partying 101. I know the Fuelman with be party with some of his OLD alumni.....OOOh that right he went to the OTHER college.... he sure missed out on what a REAL college is about.... :D

CudaGator :usa:

Yeah I grew up in Gainesville and realized that the true Florida University resides in the Capital of our state. Anyway Cudaman I am sure that you were more comfortable in a school of mostly boyz. On the other hand, I was more geared toward going to a University where the chicks were 2 to 1. I understand that Macedo and Hill want to use you as the soft pillow between them at the Motel 8, lucky you!!!

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

You have been called out several times to race Steve, best 2 out of 3 for $$$money$$$. Are you going to take the bet or not?

Also, how many vipers are registered to attend? and is Sean ROE going? I have some old parts, he sold me, I want to give back to him personally, instead of trying to ship them. If I can catch him in Gainsville instead of going all the way to N. Florida all the better.

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A reminder. .this event is for current paid VCA members and is not open to the public. It is a private event for our membership. If you are a current VCA member, from any club, bring your membership badge with you. Entry is $15.00. There will be no catering for those who have not pre-registered in advance. Cut off for catering was last Monday. See you in Gainesville. The weather looks good and we expect 25 or more Vipers to run as well as 75 plus members who have pre-registered. For those of you who are not members,and are Viper owners, join the club by calling 1-800-998-1110 and join for 2005. Do this before Saturday so we can re-confirm your renewal through National. You must call us a let us know you are going to be a spectator and that you have renewed your membership at 407-366-0366.

JAY. . .As I said, if Salis wants to run me, fine! To put up money on Salis is a fools bet! Go ahead, bet between yourselves but don't expect me to be that stupid! I have better places to spend money than on this foolish suggestion!

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A reminder. .this event is for current paid VCA members and is not open to the public. It is a private event for our membership. If you are a current VCA member, from any club, bring your membership badge with you. Entry is $15.00. There will be no catering for those who have not pre-registered in advance. Cut off for catering was last Monday. See you in Gainesville. The weather looks good and we expect 25 or more Vipers to run as well as 75 plus members who have pre-registered. For those of you who are not members,and are Viper owners, join the club by calling 1-800-998-1110 and join for 2005. Do this before Saturday so we can re-confirm your renewal through National. You must call us a let us know you are going to be a spectator and that you have renewed your membership at 407-366-0366.

JAY. . .As I said, if Salis wants to run me, fine! To put up money on Salis is a fools bet! Go ahead, bet between yourselves but don't expect me to be that stupid! I have better places to spend money than on this foolish suggestion!

Gary,

I am registered as a guest with a current central FL. member. So why do you keep posting the same old info? Seeing as I am pre-Registered guest, can you please tell me what this so-call catered menu is going to consist of? most people dont consider dry sandwiches, bags of chips and warm bottled water as catered either.

I will be going to macedo's Friday afternoon, then off to the track with everyone at somepoint.

As far as the betting, no one wants you to bet on steve to win, we expect you to backup your smack and bet your own money on yourself to win.

Either way, I will be there Saturday with my video recorder and camera to document the event for you free of charge. And I dont even want a free lunch either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21