Very OLD 01' East Coast Rendezvous pics!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So last night I was going through some CD's that were in sleeves but didn't have any labels or anything on them. So popped one at a time into my computer and about the 4th or 5th disc in I find a bunch of old photos I had taken at the Red Bank Inn and Englishtown from the FIRST Viper event I ever went to, the East Coast Zone Rendezvous. The best part is that the photos are the originals, completely full size. So you could imagine how I was when I saw that photo of me in the first 96' coupe I was in. :D I'm gonna have that one made into a poster.

Anyway, I moved them to my laptop and used some modern day editing software. (So cool to be able edit photos from 11 years ago!) So here's some of my favorites. I'll have to upload a few more later.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

BTW This one is for Mopar Steve in Deleware. I saw his RT/10, this GTS on the flatbed, and a blue and white GTS on a convoy years ago coming back home from a family vacation in Florida. Was a cool site to see all three cars cruising along, I even took a short video too!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that day. The GTS on the flatbed was George Smith's car. Bad day for a nice guy. George transfered out when Chrysler closed the Newark Delaware facility, I think of him often... I also miss my old RT/10.

After I posted this, I got this picture PM'd to me! YES THIS ONE!!! ( My new desktop wallpaper for a while!)

Last edited:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you remember who's ACR that Red/silver was? Was it a NJ car?

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there and it was a great time at the track. Funny story about the trip though... it was the first time I had driven in Jersey and innocent ole me stopped to get gas, (after trying to figure out how the heck to make a left turn). When I got out to pump it, you would have thought I just robbed a bank! This scary voice comes over the intercom ordering me back into my car and saying he will be there to pump it in a minute. I didn't know!!! Also, when I went to pick up the award for racing, the girl asked where I was from, she got a pretty good kick out of my Carolina accent.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang