VIPER ALLEY. A Poll ... Please Vote!

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I think it will add to the forum and not adversely affect the technical areas which may of us like to read. It will provide some very interesting reading for those of us on the sidelines.
VCA member.

John Moore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds like fun. Let's get it on!
bounce.gif

YES

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kolwalski, Birvini, ViprGTS, John Moore, Gary A, 2k2ViperRT10, Thanks for voting!

Currently the Tally is as follows:
VCA For Dark Viper Alley: 34
VCA Against Dark Viper Alley: 4
Overall: 45 For, 4 against

Tell a friend about this poll. Keep on Voting!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cycleryan, Jerry Dobson, Thanks for voting!

I am going to add the following names into this poll who have voted in the older thread in "off topic" but have not voted here. The known VCA members approving are:
Bigs, Brunton, Lil Schuey

Known Non-Members approving: Joker

Known VCA Members disapproving Are: Bill Lunden, Marv S,

with the above results included, the current tally is as follows:
VCA For Dark Viper Alley: 38
VCA Against Dark Viper Alley: 6
Overall: 51 For, 6 against

The following names voted in the other thread but have unknown VCA Membership status:
Approving: 1tony1,ssssssnkae, mopar steve, steve miehe, motor city mad man, randall, silverviper, el diablo viper

disapproving: garolittle

Unclear vote: Janni, wingking, Steve Fergusen.

If your name is on these lists, please clarify your VCA status and/or clarify your vote.

Tell a friend about this poll. Keep on Voting!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakeyes, Thanks for your vote!

the current tally is as follows:
VCA For Dark Viper Alley: 39
VCA Against Dark Viper Alley: 6
Overall: 52 For, 6 against

Tell a friend about this poll and VOTE!!

For all those who voted in the OT area, please see my previous post for vote clarification.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO, sounds like this will take the whole VCA site down a few notches...We are better than that!

Tomer

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smoke, my vote is NO if it is as presented. My vote is YES if there is an adjustment made on what is presented. Eric knows when my vote would count. Thanks.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would vote YES with some modifications to the signup rules; users should be required to provide real names and real email addresses for access to the forum. I think there are many more people who are borderline on the voting because the rules need to be better spelled out.

I think without a very clear set of rules (the ones posted are a good start) the board will be nothing more than a trash-talking OT forum where the users are waiting for unsuspecting newbies to wander in and get pounced on. The forum needs to have the same atmosphere as OT, but allow for spirited discussions - not a "Viper Pit" where we wait for unsuspecting prey.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could vote YES if it were more restricted. VCA member only.

Not too long ago, there was a kid in NC that had a Jeep website that was posting fairly provocative pics of women. D-C sued him over his use of the Jeep logo. We are fortunate to have use and be "official". If the Alley becomes another forum - with open access - yeah yeah - signups, kids will lie... - then I see Dodge having a problem with it because it could reflect poorly on them. If it was VCA member only, then it could reflect poorly on us
rolleyes.gif
(That was a joke...)

YES, - but with more restrictions.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, Jason, Steve Fergusen. Thanks for Voting!

VCA For Dark Viper Alley: 40
VCA Against Dark Viper Alley: 7
Overall: 54 For, 7 against

Janni, Michael, I will log your votes if any changes that you have stated are implemented. However since nothing has been implemented, I cant log these votes yet.

Steve, your vote sounded more definitive. If anything changes so that your vote can be changed to a "yes" I will make those changes accordingly.

Thanks again for voting everyone! Tell a friend. Keep Voting!

Reaction score
Based on the poll it seems that a core group could set-up and manage a "Viper Alley" site.

I vote yes to "Viper Alley", if it keeps distasteful post off this site, so those adults who enjoy a more lively dialog have a place to go.

I am not interested in "Viper Alley" for my use.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excess, thanks for your vote!
VCA For Dark Viper Alley: 46
Overall (Including Non-VCA Members): 61 For, 7 against

Tell a friend about this poll and keep on voting!!!

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya Know...... I can't remember if I voted in this forum or the pit, so I hope you are keeping some sort of record, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to reread all these posts to check....

So I'll vote yes and hope it's not a dupe!!
smile.gif

[EDIT: I just did a search and it did not show a post from me on this topic in this forum]

So yes I'll vote yes!!
supergrin.gif

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only if it is re$tricted to VCA member$ only, then I vote ye$.
Dodge has put too much faith in u$ to $pread bad news. Let$ get this me$$age to Viper Club Members only folk$.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bigs, Paul, Silverviper thanks for voting!

Bigs, even though you didnt vote here, I already counted your vote in our tally.

Paul, I cant count your vote since our proposal is does not limit the Viper Alley to VCA Members. Plaese re-read the proposal and resubmit your vote with a definitive yes or no.

VCA For Dark Viper Alley: 47
Overall (Including Non-VCA Members): 62 For, 7 against

Tell a friend about this poll. KEEP ON VOTING!!
bounce.gif

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE! !!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOT E!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!V OTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motor City Mad Man, KC Snake, Randall, MES, Fred Kinder, Bad Asp, thanks for your votes!

VCA For Dark Viper Alley: 46
Overall: 60 For, 7 against

Tell a friend about this poll and keep on voting!!!

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WhachaSmokin', You're doing a great job!

I think Paul$ po$t was a bit of a dig at the rea$oning for the Alley being VCA only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
smile.gif

And I think your previous post has a numerical typo, or perhaps some freudian wishful thinking!!! 612 for?????
laugh.gif

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigsViper:
WhachaSmokin', You're doing a great job!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bigs, Thanks. Im out of here for the weekend soon though. A couple of the "usual suspects" are headed for Vega$!!
bounce.gif
I think Trey said he would monitor this. If not, grab serious eric, and/or a couple of others and keep it up for a few days.

Everyone Keep on Voting. This is important for your VCA website!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi