Viper Days at VIR - July 15-17 - Who's going?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days at VIR - July 15-17 - Who\'s going?

Viper Days High Performance Driving School, Michelin Challenge Series and Viper Racing League are all coming to the incredible Virginia International Raceway in Milton, NC July 15th, 16th and 17th. Check it out at www.virclub.com

For those of you that have not heard of Viper Days, or are new Viper owners, you owe it to yourself to learn to drive your car at the performance limits in a safe environment.

Viper knowledgable instructors will assist new owners in learning the handling characteristics of his or her new car. You will learn what it's like to feel over and understeer, how to induce both and what to do to correct both.

SRT-10 owners CAN participate without a roll bar or hardtop - as Viper Days has a limited amount of FREE rental hardtops. That's how committed they are to getting these cars safely out on the track! Tops are limited and it's first come, first served....

You can also compete against fellow Viper owners in the Michelin Challenge Series for time. Measure your progress and your ability against drivers in like cars. One of the greatest things about Viper Days is that you will have access to VERY smart Viper vendors ON SITE - Archer Racing Accessories and Bobby Archer Motorsports will all help you get the most out of your Viper - and do it cost effectively. Outside of a VOI (or certain Zone Rendezvous's) you won't find a larger gathering of Vipers anywhere.

The Viper Racing League will also run a race each weekend day and here you'll see the largest collection of Competition Coupes outside of a Speed World Challenge race!

With tons of track time, good instructors, great people and a phenomenal track - you owe it to yourself to experience Viper Days. You'll be a better and safer driver after you leave and have some of the most fun you have ever had.

Contact www.viperdays.com

As an FYI - Carolinas Rgion members will be treated to the following - in addition to all the Viper Days stuff:
- Saturday catered luncheon with Bobby Archer
- Saturday car show with awards / prizes
- Saturday drive arounds during the lunch period for those folks that are either not participating in Viper Days, or for your kids, friends, spouses to get a little taste of this addiction....
- other goodies to be announced in the upcoming email / flyer

So - even if you are not tracking - you need to attend - to see, to show, and to shop!

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper Days at VIR - July 15-17 - Who\'s going?

Janni,
I will be there, as will Howie Frank, Seth Palatnick and possibly Bill Lamb from the Illinois region. Looking foward to seeing the masterful Henry in the new toy tackle VIR. But first I have to stop in Hilton Head to help Dad move. See you there Thursday night.

trumper Z06

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:laugh: We will be bringing a bunch of Z06'ers, including a big group from Atlanta to join in !!!

;) Viper Days is the EVENT of the year for a bunch of our Vette Guys.

Y'all have been great Hosts, allowing us to join in at VIR/VIPER DAYS !!!

Cya @ the track !!!

Trumper

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Everyone says this is a great track for pictures. Trying to decide to drive out and shoot some pictures??? Anyone want some racing shots from there?
Tim G

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As always if you show up you WILL sell pictures. Last year most of the shots weren't good as I had a side sill off. Problem fixed, so COME ON DOWN.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Will be there (w/adult supervision...I need it), with both cars.

Also, trying to get Bugeater's ride fixed prior to the event...it's in my shop now. Complete with cat sleeping on roof.

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hello guys, I cant Bill and Steve play alone. I will be there.

Tim, bring the camera.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was thinking about purchasing a photo printer to do 8x10s on site or does everyone like the CD ok? A fast professional printer is like 4K. Wife said I could get it as long as I didn't need to eat or pay next month's house payment. Are you bringing your tshirt machine Greg?
Tim

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Greg,
What are you trying to say? Still upset about Gingerman ? VIR is big time, better bring your rubber undies, the upper s's at 100 MPH + can be a little unsettling to both the car and your guts. I am not sure Bill will be coming, last week he was still trying to find another Ill. member that wanted to go so he could defray his costs for running the "BIG HOUSE" all the way there and back. I have to stop in Hilton Head on my to VIR, just a small detour, so I am leaving on Monday morning. SEE you there. Steve

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tim, the machine will be at home, no room. I will have lots of shirts to look at. I just finished a NEON SRT-4 design tonight.
I am looking forward to VIR Steve. I hope Bill finds a co-pilot. This will be the first time on VIR without wing/splitter but I think the motons will more than compensate. It will be a good time. I leave Friday 0600 for a 7 hour drive there. See ya, Greg

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you are a NASCAR fan, specifically any of the Hendrick drivers, you owe it to yourself to attend the event. The Charity Auction on Saturday night will have some one of a kind items from the teams. Even if you do not put your car on the track, there are dinner packages available, a car show on Saturday for the Carolinas Region, and catered lunch for Carolinas Region members, touring laps of the track, etc.

And - with over 55 Viper already signed up - you can see any combination of upgrades you may want! The vendors will be there with EVERYTHING you need to make your Viper better.

This is going to be a spectacular event.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

584293_collage.jpg

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I sent my entry fee off but I still don't know if I'll be able to make it.

Pman, are you going to be there?

silverz06vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Will be coming up with trumper Z06's group from Atlanta.

George and Doc, it will be good to see you guys again!

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Tim....
can I add to my order? How's about a poster of the collage you made if you can sub in a picture to take out the one duplicate? That is just AWESOME!!!! Very nice. Would you offer something like the above from the VIR pics????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson