Viper Key Blanks - logos?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone refresh my memory: the key for my '06 had Fang on it but I cannot recall what was on my '94, '95, and '97 keys...anything? Sneaky Pete? And did the '92 & '93s have logos on their keys?

I am trying to prove something to someone thus the questions - this is the place to get the answers I need. Keep in mind I am talking about factory keys and not ones that someone makes in their garage.

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know for sure the 97's had the Sneaky Pete logo. I'm pretty sure that all Vipers 94 through 02 had it as well. If you look on The Viper Store website they sell the factory Sneaky Pete keys that will fit any Viper from 94-02.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GEN III KEY

You must be registered for see images attach

Keys My 2nd Viper Came With - 98 GTS
You must be registered for see images

Keys My 1st Viper Came With, without the RAM - 98 GTS
You must be registered for see images attach

I think the earlier keys were similar to the plain DC Star keys of my first GTS. Maybe you had to pay extra to get the Sneaky Pete key hard plastic key?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew how much did you pay for that Franklin Mint SRT that is sitting next to the keys? Nice keys too ;)

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew how much did you pay for that Franklin Mint SRT that is sitting next to the keys? Nice keys too ;)

I think about $140 :crazy:

I had a jeweler make those keys, and I've tried to get him to keep making them but, I guess he doesn't need the work. :confused:

I call him once a month to see if he made any more. He said he has 2 Gen III keys, that I'll pick up next time I'm near his shop.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think about $140 :crazy:

I had a jeweler make those keys, and I've tried to get him to keep making them but, I guess he doesn't need the work. :confused:

I call him once a month to see if he made any more. He said he has 2 Gen III keys, that I'll pick up next time I'm near his shop.

... sorry but in that case you got ***** :crazy: The Franklin Mint ones are the exact same as the Brookfield Collectors Guild version which costs WAY less if you can find them :eek: Plus IMO the attention to detail isn't very great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog