Viper Magazine

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe I am the only one that thinks this...and yes I know I may get some crap over this, but it seems to me that the magazine is all about cruising and having people envey and stare at you telling you how great you are.

I wish it was more like Mopar mag where they show you how to do things or tricks..I do see some thing in there that they show how to, but the majority of it appears to be "bragging" or "did you see how many people stare at us" type of articals.

Well anyways...it's a nice quality magazine as far as color and media they use.

Just my observation...maybe they will allow me to have an "ab how to forum". LOL!

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see more technical articles too. How about articles on tuners, strokers, superchargers, turbos, NOX, brake upgrades, engine controllers, etc.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a bit much back patting. I remember one article that I think was in the SoCal sendout that was about how to look like the biggest bad ass while spending the least amount of money at the valet. It involved revving the engine slightly, walking through the thickest part of the crowd like you are important, and crumpeling up one dollar bills so they look like a lot of money. There were even comments included to answer the most common questions such as, "why do the brakes squeel?" which I learned the proper answer is to say that the race brakes are not up to temperture yet, act too busy to deal with poor people, and walk away. It was pretty embarrassing.