Viper Sighting in Wayne NJ, on Hamburg TPK Who was it?

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As i was driving the MAMBA on a beautiful sunday in NJ i happen to see a RED beast driving towards me and flashed the high beams as it passed by. It was good to see other viper owners driving out on that beautiful day and also didn't know if there were any vipers out that way except for PLUMCRAZY.
If you are on this site let me know.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As i was driving the MAMBA on a beautiful sunday in NJ i happen to see a RED beast driving towards me and flashed the high beams as it passed by. It was good to see other viper owners driving out on that beautiful day and also didn't know if there were any vipers out that way except for PLUMCRAZY.
If you are on this site let me know.

I was out that way on Sunday and do have a red SRT10, but I don't think the one you saw was me. I didn't see any other Vipers that day. After meandering around for a while and enjoying the beautiful day, I headed over to New Hope. Saw many nice cars there, but no other Vipers.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw the same red one you did on saturday in wayne as well. i think it lives on black oak ridge road.

i saw a graphite GTS on sunday afternoon in west milford and wondered who it was.

mine is back on the road now, o we should all meet up one nite

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay than all lets pick a spot we can all meet on april 15th and we can roar down to where ever.
Let me know if this is okay with you guys.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay lets all meet on April 15th at 1pm on Hamburg TPK a place called shooters billiards. It is next to the Chevy dealership on hambg tpk, also across from it is the R&S STRAUSS. If anyone needs directions just email me on my email address and i will shoot them to you.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2230 hamburg tpk
wayne NJ, 07470

For all who are coming above is the address and you can just mapquest the directions. Also if you can all either post on here or email me confirmation so i can have a full count and this way i can plan our run for that day.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is a "maybe" for me. Pretty long ride from Cherry Hill; about 100 miles. Depends where the cruise will be going and what time. I'll confirm for sure one way or the other when the rest of the info is posted.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a "maybe" for me. Pretty long ride from Cherry Hill; about 100 miles. Depends where the cruise will be going and what time. I'll confirm for sure one way or the other when the rest of the info is posted.

Same here. I've got another thread in the events.

If you want take the turnpike up and meet over here. We could cruise up North.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Same here. I've got another thread in the events.

If you want take the turnpike up and meet over here. We could cruise up North.

That's a possibility. Let's see how the rest of the plan turns out. I'd love to go, but it will depend on destination and times.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all that are wondering where, how, etc.....
Okay here it is:
1pm meet at the location posted below:
2230 hamburg tpk
wayne NJ, 07470
Parking lot is big enought to fit 50 cars.
1:45pm once all have arrived we fire up the engines and take off on our route.
We will be crusing down on 287 south for that is a straight run with curves in the middle. Take this pretty far down that can be decided and agreed by all once we meet at the location.
Once the run is done i can arrange for all of us to go to the restaurant there called SPIGA excellent italian food. We can do this when we come back from the run.
The restaurant is located where we will be initially meeting.
Hope to see you all there.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep it is still going to be on the 15th and also a big update to post. On my way to work today in NYC i saw the sign posted for the NYC JACOB JAVITS AUTO SHOW. That will now be in the agenda if all agree, during our run we will detour through the JAVITS center and just take over there in the front with all the VIPERS taking over the street. That will be some sight and yes why go in and pay to see the cars where we are going to be a big crowd attraction on the outside. I will definetly be taping this event it will be in the books that's for sure.
Once again i want to get a good count for sure by mid week next week.
Thanks all for coming and i will make sure this event is a success and if all goes well i will keep on doing this atleast once a month and will be adding new runs and other adventures for i do have a lot of resources.

Thanks all.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm holding an event tomarrow at the Calonia Dairy Maid if anybody's up for it.

"Yes 1 PM Sunday

location and directions
Take your time getting down there. There is some minor construction work getting onto St. George Ave.
If you have any questions e-mail me."

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry gang i couldn't come to the prior event but i just wanted to get a head count for this saturday. Please email me, pm, or reply on this thread so i can know who all is coming. Please respond as soon as you guys can.
thanks,
Paul

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in.

you should start a thread over in the events section too. it will attract more attention there and the NY guys will join us too maybe

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up PlumCrazy.
Doing that now and lets see the reaction on this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutritionkgzexoti