Viper Value

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2005 copperhead. Would changing the car in any way be bad for its "value" ? I am doing the coupe conversion using Jeff's decklid and an 08 hood. Does this affect the "value" in any way good or bad? Thanks

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the purists that want a completely stock car, the value will go down.

To the wrench head that wants some mods that you take the depreciation on, the value will go up.

Who you plan on selling the car to is the ultimate determination.

If you say you're not going to sell it, than what difference would it make?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the values of the Gen 3s tanking the way they have been, I don't think it will have much impact in the short term.....:(

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you plan on selling for a profit,hoping value will go up, park it in garage for 30 years, cross fingers and see what happens. Otherwise drive and do to it as you please. You could have 1it 00% stock and someone crash into you and its worthless, same if you mod it.
You may never sell, you may sell it next year for a new ACR. I decided long ago, do what you want, there will always be a buyer willing to take any car off your hands. Price just might be lower then ou expect.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one asset you can never replace regardless of how much $$ you have is TIME. It makes no sense to buy a car and not fully enjoy it b/c you are worried about what someone else thinks or what someone MIGHT pay IF you decide to sell....

Enjoy your TIME with your car the way YOU want to enjoy it. Your time, fun, and memories with your friends, family, and your VIPER and the Viper faithful are the only things that are truly PRICELESS.:2tu:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one asset you can never replace regardless of how much $$ you have is TIME. It makes no sense to buy a car and not fully enjoy it b/c you are worried about what someone else thinks or what someone MIGHT pay IF you decide to sell....

Enjoy your TIME with your car the way YOU want to enjoy it. Your time, fun, and memories with your friends, family, and your VIPER and the Viper faithful are the only things that are truly PRICELESS.:2tu:
WELL SAID Drive it and enjoy. If you want to make money. Look at the housing market in late 08/09

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang