Viper Wheel Goes Flying off at High Speed into a Turn -- Video taped it all

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper Wheel Goes Flying off at High Speed into a Turn -- Video taped it

Hey he can't be wrong he was the VP of two Fortune 30 companies. (they still in business?)

Chapter 11.

You only wish you had my 401Ks and Restricted Stock Grants! If you ever learn to spell you too may end up winning...naw! :D

Winning??? Winning what???? I don't work for corporations I own them! And since when do you have to spell to make $$$? 401Ks, Restricted Stock Grants???? My grandfather is Mr. Stearns, you know who he is don't you, he's hooked up with Mr. Bear on Wall street.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Devil... You must be on 'roids or have 'roids.

Take it easy tiger.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The worst part of this thread is that DD probably has no idea how many people Janni has helped over the years on this board...

The best part of this thread is Ron's reference to DD and Scotty B.!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Holy Cow DD, your cool headedness prevails again.. 98's had forged wheels.....
Please send the 100k to my house , I need it now.. I'll PM you my addy. If I'm wrong, I'll send you a 1$

Gerald

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Boy Janni, you sure know how to start trouble. LOL

That was fun. Lets try another.

I saw a 97 with side exhaust from the factory and anybody that disagrees with me is a butthead.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey I saw it too, it was blue with white stripes :D

Chuck, you're still a "butthead" :)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ron, get a Viper before you start calling anybody a butthead.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Hey he can't be wrong he was the VP of two Fortune 30 companies. (they still in business?)

Chapter 11.

You only wish you had my 401Ks and Restricted Stock Grants! If you ever learn to spell you too may end up winning...naw! :D

Winning??? Winning what???? I don't work for corporations I own them! And since when do you have to spell to make $$$? 401Ks, Restricted Stock Grants???? My grandfather is Mr. Stearns, you know who he is don't you, he's hooked up with Mr. Bear on Wall street.

Big deal you were born and have a rich grandad. What an accomplishment. Must be hard talking with a gold spoon in your mouth. YOU own corporations...what a joke! BTW, everybody knows that Bear Stearns (BS!) and the other brokerages are a bunch on scumball crooks. :D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hmmmmm..................

Number of friends Devildog has made with this thread = 0

Number of folks he has alienated in this thread = 6578

Number of Viper Owners who own companies, run companies, are highly skilled professionals , etc. but now have found out they are stupid and can't spell, either=

PRICELESS.

Devildog, please adjust the wedgie you obviously have in your underwear, refrain from calling folks imbeciles, as it is becoming apparent that you are the one in need of a Midol tablet and not Janni.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Hmmmmm..................

Number of friends Devildog has made with this thread = 0

Number of folks he has alienated in this thread = 6578

Number of Viper Owners who own companies, run companies, are highly skilled professionals , etc. but now have found out they are stupid and can't spell, either=

PRICELESS.

Devildog, please adjust the wedgie you obviously have in your underwear, refrain from calling folks imbeciles, as it is becoming apparent that you are the one in need of a Midol tablet and not Janni.

In response I'll just emulate the appropriate and acceptable VCA PRESIDENT response and call you a butthead....BUTTHEAD! :D Sounds like you're trying to drum up business by taking the always popular Board position against me. Typical, cheap marketing technique of a used car salesman. :rolleyes:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Ha,ha, ha, ha,ha .............and I didn't even know it was a popular thing to side against you, yet my main focus was a simple cease and desist, as even those folks that may have agreed with you are not excited about being chided for stupidity. I just feel sorry for the poor guy who just wanted an answer about his rim - hopefully he feels he got some semblance of an answer.

Nuff said and I will go back to my room.

New and Used Car Saleman ,who somehow stumbled upon a new marketing technique without even knowing it.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not only did I mention the catalog page 28, but I also stated I saw CAST wheels on another '98 when I bought my car. Now who's the arrogant one to tell me I don't know CAST wheels when I see them.
Couldn't someone have bought some 96-97 CAST wheels to replace the FORGED that he may have damaged?

As for the brochures...they were before production, right? So theoretically, they could have switched, right?

I didn't understand why you went after Janni when her first post was honest and sincere. We could have had a healthy, informative post had you not blown your engine. You started the fight after she made a simple post making only one or two questions about your original comment. You went all ballistic on her when you could have given subtle answers to the questions. Instead you went anal and that's why you're in the defensive position from everyone else. Just cool your head next time. Yell and curse at me if you want (you probably won't after this), but just keep in mind how inhumane it will make you look, like it hasn't already. Since you may try that "follow the leader" crapp, I thought of this post even before you finished jumping on Janni. Because Janni is a VCA rep did not influence this post to you in any way. I don't go with the crowd any way, I have an independant mind of my own.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BTW, with you being a VCA member, does this not hold you to the standard of being respectful of and respectable to others. Or do you just leave it up to the VCA officers, and you yell at them when they do work you could do, but you choose not to?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Butthead" is Janni's word. I'm going with "poopie brain."

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In DD's defense, not that he asked for it, he did put a bunch of smileys in his posts. :)

Now let's pick on Ron for having more soup than Viper. Admittedly it's a tough choice.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's gonna get on you, Chuck, because you didn't spell "smileys" correctly! Better edit while you can.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Zilla. Dang, I kept rewriting it and it never looked right...or is it rerighting it and it never looked write?

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey all you asshats (and I mean that in the nicest possible way) quit arguing. You turned this thread into one long Jerry Springer episode.

Got my wheel back from my friends trunk today. Here is a snapshot I just took of it. Do you think it will make a good coffee table in my garage?

You must be registered for see images

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Superbar,
That look EXACTLY like the wheel that Dave Held had give way on him during a Viper Days event many years ago. Skip still has the center out of it and shows it to every rookie class. It's exactly why he won't allow Hoosiers on welded wheels and strongly recommends getting a dedicated set of track wheels (Purner, Forgeline, BBS, etc. true race / track wheels) for anyone going to track their car.

I am glad that you were not hurt in this incident and that your car's damage was minor.

Consider going to a three piece wheel for track wheels - they are easier to repair should a rim get bent - you can easily replace the bent rim half,a nd you can change the offset down the road if you want by ordering some new half - easier and cheaper than getting a whole new set. All the suppliers listed above have a true three piece track / race wheel.

Hopefully, now everyone with stock 17" wheels will now take extra precaution and seriously inspect where the spoke meets the hub before doing ANY track event - even if you are "only" running street tires. Those Michelins can get incredibly grippy for a street tire and it looks like we are putting more stress on the wheels than anyone originally thought.

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Could someone post a better shot of a cast wheel where the spoke meets the hub. I know there was one earlier in this post but I could not see the weld in that shot and I'd like to know exactly what to look for. Thanks in advance.

Phil

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Janni,

Wow!! I've never seen anything like that out of you!!!

:cool:

Chuck's a poopie brain. :D

italian1nj

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Am I the only one to notice? The center area where the hub broke out is in the exact same shape as the Mopar logo. Weird man!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :ooo: :eek: :rolleyes: :D Do do do do...do do do do

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Am I the only one to notice? The center area where the hub broke out is in the exact same shape as the Mopar logo. Weird man!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :ooo: :eek: :rolleyes: :D Do do do do...do do do do

Wow, you are right!!! Wierd, really wierd. :shocked:

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you got home on the tire Manny. It wasn't "toasted" but it did have 14 heat cycles on it. Please remember that you promised me a new one! Please order it from John Horton.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem. I sent you a PM to send me the invoice, but I can have WCV order one for you if you prefer. Thanks for letting me use your wheel to get home.

Take care,

Manny

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't beleive someone (DD) would stick their neck and reputation (no matter how good or bad) out on the line based on what DC has put into print. I know you said you seen them, but did you see them installed at the factory? I doubt it.
And to go as far as calling well respected members down.......all I can say is, based on what I've read on this thread, Trade your snake off on rice. I think you'll get along better with the kids.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang