Want to create a Viper compilation video!

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was laid off a couple weeks ago and my schedule has opened up significantly. I like to keep busy so I was thinking, I want to make a fairly long Viper compilation video with board members' cars.

If you are interested in having your car in a Viper video, please e-mail your videos and still photos at [email protected].

OP
OP
S

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup, searching all day every day...sales position. I was in medical sales, I'd like to get more experience there under my belt but I'm a flexible guy who just likes to sell. If anyone can help please do give me a PM :)

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few videos you are more than welcomed to have, but emailing is out of the question since many of them are over 1GB. If you have an FTP site or something let me know and I'll send you some.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long u taking videos? I am going to Rockingham to do the 1/4 mile (and hopefully not make an ass of myself) on March 14 & 15th. I will video my car and all other Vipers that show up...I hope thats not too late. But I hope you get a job before then too!

OP
OP
S

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This will likely be a fairly long project, I want to get as much variety in it as possible. So that'd be great.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just created a video/slideshow last night of my car but can not get it to load on the site. Any help?

Bruce

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you can rip videos off youtube and edit them. If so, my name is getfrog on there. rip away!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No videos, but sent ya pics of both our '05BEAST and our '08RAWBEAST....hope they can be of use. Good Luck on the job hunt. GREAT idea using others' Vipers in your compilation...kudos!!! ~juli

OP
OP
S

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you can rip videos off youtube and edit them. If so, my name is getfrog on there. rip away!

Since I got your permission I'll rip away :)

Thanks everyone for the contributions so far!

OP
OP
S

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So far I have videos from gen one and two, but no three or four! It seems three and four only take pictures. Great pictures though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson