Water light

Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of times now after driving the car in hot weather with the ac on in slower traffic, i will shut the car off and go in a store or something for a few minutes and when i return the water light(thermometer) in the warning light cluster will remain on for about 10 seconds after i start the car. I'm sure its because it gets hotter for a bit when i shut it off because the fans do not run..would the Roe fan module fix this? Is this a 'normal' occurance? FWIW, the temp gauge runs slightly to the left of the last marker before 250 during 100+ degree heat, AC on and 40 mph traffic. JonB assured me that this was a normal temp for the car to run at in those conditions.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to crack my hood open after a long drive in the heat after I parked my car. It would help get some of the heat soak out.

-Lou

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wizard...is this Roe fan upgrade recommended for those of us that live on the East Coast? Would it be a worthwhile thing to do?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wizard...is this Roe fan upgrade recommended for those of us that live on the East Coast? Would it be a worthwhile thing to do?

"Radiator Fan Control Kit"
It's a fan relay and a temp sensor and it turns the fan on after the Viper is off when the temp builds up, to your question yes it's a good idea.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wouldnt it be better to use a timer type of fan so you won't kill the battery?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine