Well this is strange

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone finds out the creator of the video, ask him/her to do a video with a real Viper in the passenger seat of a Viper (like a Bushmaster or a Fer de Lance).....see how well that goes.

Regards,
Aaron

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well I do happenn to know the owners and creators of this video, Zuzana Kukol and Scott Shoemaker. They made it for the VOI video challenge. It was just for fun. They are awesome people!

BTW he was just a baby then. They also brought him over to Mike Von Quilichs house for the Nevada VCA 4th of July party a few years ago, I have pictures somewhere. The Lions name is Elvis I think.

Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agreed but a lion at a party would make a great bar story

Unless of course you have the habit of keeping beef jerky or pepperettes in your pockets.....then it'd be one of those "So I was at this party and a lion ate a guy..." stories....no one believes the guy telling it.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless of course you have the habit of keeping beef jerky or pepperettes in your pockets.....then it'd be one of those "So I was at this party and a lion ate a guy..." stories....no one believes the guy telling it.

OMG just imagine if you did meet a lion with beef jerky in your pocket, it could happen if this owner takes his lion to parties

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is a photo from the party. Sorry it was their white tiger Elvis not the lion, but they are all very sweet.
DSC_2117.JPG

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ‘J&R3xV10’ for being the voice of reason on here.Yes, I am still alive and so is the African lion ‘Bam Bam’. My Viper is a working car, so if the lion jumps on the hood, we will deal with it accordingly, why not stimulate the Viper parts business/economy? The life is too short to worry and whine like you do. Here is another video, me and white tiger with Viper:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U5bZnPh97o[/media]
and here is me with wild rattlesnake (Viperidae Family):
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a4Yuz933lE[/media]
Sorry, no Viper in Dodge Viper video, yet. Wanna hire me to create that video , so you can vicariously live an exciting life thru me? And yes, I agree , P***y men have no place in NV Viper club meetings, where only fun loving , open minded, Viper owners and enthusiasts with big cojones are allowed. Any questions? ;-)
Z
PS: yes the 2 Viper videos were made for Detroit VOI contest, at least we took initiative to do something fun and unusual, instead of engaging in America’s favorite past time: WHINING..

Last edited:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ‘J&R3xV10’ for being the voice of reason on here. Yes, I am still alive and so is the African lion ‘Bam Bam’. My Viper is a working car, so if the lion jumps on the hood, we will deal with it accordingly, why not stimulate the Viper parts business/economy? The life is too short to worry and whine like you do. Here is another video, me and white tiger with Viper:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U5bZnPh97o[/media]
and here is me with wild rattlesnake (Viperidae Family):
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a4Yuz933lE[/media]
Sorry, no Viper in Dodge Viper video, yet. Wanna hire me to create that video , so you can vicariously live an exciting life thru me? And yes, I agree , P***y men have no place in NV Viper club meetings, where only fun loving , open minded, Viper owners and enthusiasts with big cojones are allowed. Any questions? ;-)
Z
PS: yes the 2 Viper videos were made for Detroit VOI contest, at least we took initiative to do something fun and unusual, instead of engaging in America’s favorite past time: WHINING..

wow, what a first post. :omg:

you may want to read this before you do any more posting.

http://forums.viperclub.org/posting-policies/606922-current-vca-website-posting-policies.html

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can u be please more specific which rule I broke? Considering I was called stupid here for having exotic animals, I was being rather reserved with my reply, with my teeth and claws retracted so far.
Just because I do something others are scared to do doesn't make me stupid. And if I am removed from here, at least you know who I am and feel free to ask and get educated on the subject before judging me, thanks.
Z

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who are current admins? I met many folks in person over the years, ...
maybe I need to post some Viper vs Viper pics from Arizona, that was FUN trip, except the drive home,raining dogs and cats on the way home to Vegas.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I would have looked at the pretty snakes tail, but I was busy looking at the gorgeous woman's tail! I'll skip the snakes, Cats I like. Held a baby cougar once. He was cute as hell. Thanks for posting and welcome!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rather like your first post and agree with the whinning part. While your video is not my taste personally, I can respect the artistic touch.

The only wild cats (leapards) I have played with fortunately were only a few months old and didn't have enough power to even break the skin on a little naw. The larger ones, well......... they would have to be pretty drugged up for me to get close. I am a wuse when it comes to that.

Say our Colorado Viper chapter is going out to the Wild Animal Sanctuary this next weekend with the Vipers. Maybe we will have some interesting shots to pass along. Ha! Ha!

Home | WildAnimalSanctuary.com : America's Premier Sanctuary For Large Carnivores

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Phun70, we do have cougar Coogie too, actually we have tigers, lion, cougar and smaller exotic cats, wolf hybrids, reptiles.Still trying to figure out how to post pics from my hard drive as opposed to from the existing online URL

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude