Well this is strange

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Coloviper.
That Colorado place, Pat Craig, is no friend of mine, hypocrite who started as exotic pet owner himself, and now has trouble with others keeping the same animals like he does. He gets donations for his animals, we support ours 100% with our money. For many years he threatened to kill his animals unless people gave him money. I had a letter to editor published, exposing his horrible tactics, scroll down on pdf file to see my letter, Zuzana Kukol:
http://www.rexano.org/Documents/Craig_Zuzana.pdf

PS:
Still have trouble posting pics here.

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am with southern NV chapter, born and raised in former communist Czechoslovakia, the Slovak part. I came to the USA as a legal political refugee, now US citizen

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I need help how to post pics, it asks URL, i give it URL from my website, and it does nothing, just the little boxed x insted of pic
Z

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I was curious. Both my kids are from Russia (BRYANSK) region. Klintzy to be exact. They have been home for ten years now. Hopefully we'll run in to each other some time. Mark aka: Throttle

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Russian friends and they breed big Russian dogs, Caucasian Ovcharka, fearless sheep protector. Here is our baby Gala they just gave us:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sakmlus0TI0&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

and here is one of our tigers with her 2 dogs on our porch (we have STRONG electrified fences:[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQRWZJklIo&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but I won't kiss your ass like a lot of others are starting to. It's nice to have money to throw away in case your "pet" lion tiger or what ever the hell you own in that farm of yours destroys your car. This has nothing to do with bravery, it has to do with idiocy. Though your taste in videos is lacking I will say I just hope you or your Viper don't become another exotic animal statistic.

End "whine". :lmao:

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are true viper lovers here on this forum and could never imagine letting any animal on the hoods, stimulating viper parts business???? there are only so many OEM hoods out there and if one can avoid being damaged then it should. seems like you joined the forum because your feels may have been hurt....sorry if thats the case

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNG SNKE, I am all game, let's talk facts and numbers, instead of media hysteria. How many people get killed in USA by captive exotics?
Z

PS:
The jump on hood was half joke, that lion is LAZY, I have to beg him to eat meat, he will not waste his energy jumping on Viper's hood if there is nothing in it for him.
Considering I know of ZERO cases where pet lion damaged Viper car, but I know of MANY cases where Viper owners damaged their Vipers, by your logic, are Viper owners being idiotic to drive their Vipers, since there is a good chance of damaging it?

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Answering to many here, I don't get offended easily, but I like facts and sarcasm. Lion on hood was me being sarcastic toward all the scaredy comments here. My Viper has a better chance to get damaged in Vegas traffic than by my pet lion, TRUST ME, speaking from personal experience with Vegas traffic and pet lion. Viper is a fun car, so is pet lion, if this is my idea of fun and since you are NOT paying for my fun, and I am NOT hurting anybody, your are free to have your opinions, but I am free to keep my sarcasm too. Shoudl we cancel Viper days because Vipers do get damaged there???

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PhoenixGTS, we feed our cats supermarket meat, or old or lame livestock (horses, sheep, goat) that have to be put down. Instead of wasting space in landfill, the meat goes to good use,food, circle of life, reuse/recycle. We use old car and truck tires as toys, again, reuse before discarding. We often go thru the desert and pick up old tires other folks threw away (littering), this way we clean the environment, and our animals get rubber toys.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so let me get this straight, you have to beg him to eat meat, but all they eat is meat. Is your lion "special"? If hes not then which one of you are? There are zero cases from lions damaging Vipers because the overall population of Viper owners are not foolish enough to bring their nice vehicle or any vehicle around a wild dangerous animal (and yes it is still wild, even in captivity).

Here are your exotic animal numbers
Exotic Animal Incidents In The United States
Bet those 75 didn't think they were going to die the day they did now did they. Now grant it 75 may not sound like a lot but lets consider the amount of exotic animal owners out there compared to the 75. For a limited crowd that is a lot of senseless deaths. I'm not here to preach to the choir, your free to do what you want in this country, that's the best part. It is your life and as stated I hope you don't end up on that statistic board, you or your Viper. I can see the headline, My Tiger totaled my Viper.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just saying....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T33fK1agT8s[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiYsdvticRw[/media]

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what is sad about that first video is that lion was probably put to sleep because of the attack when he was only doing what nature intended him to do, get an easy quick meal. On top of that he exposed that wild animal to the public. It was only luck that prevented that lion from turning on someone in the crowd and potentially injuring an innocent bystander or even a child. I'm just saying!

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNG SNKE, the US human fatality number caused by all captive exotics from your link, 75 dead, includes all facilities, from pets to major city zoos. It is since 1990, so basically in the last 20 years and 4 months, 75 humans died as a result of captive exotic animal attack, that is about 3.65 human deaths per year. Majority were trainers/handlers and owners, aka occupational/hobby hazard, not any different than firefighter dying in a fire or pilot dying in air crash. Not all animals that attack get euthanized, some do, some don’t, but it goes for all species, not just exotics, some dogs that attack do get euthanized too, so by your reasoning/concern, dogs should be banned, because some attack and get killed???

NO innocent bystander got killed in USA in recent history by exotics, meaning, like going to school and getting killed, but it does happen with dogs and cars. All killed by exotics were voluntarily on the property where the animals were kept. The humans came to animals, the animals didn’t run after humans.
Just as info, about 43-45,000 humans die in USA in traffic accidents each year, that is about 123 dead each day.
Here are my exotic fatality stats as compared to everyday life:
Rexano Educational Flyers, Conservation, captive, wild cats, tiger, constrictors, reintroduction, bear, rattlesnake, tiger, snake, AZA, venomous reptile, breeding extinction, exotic animal

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tiger on H2 hood, car is fine, thanks
Z
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0gTDiSUx7c&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Russian friends and they breed big Russian dogs, Caucasian Ovcharka, fearless sheep protector

nice car and nice pets Zuzana

being an animal lover, I can appreciate what you do

the Caucasian Ovcharka is definetly a dog i'd like to own some day :)

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are comparing apples to oranges. The statistics of automobile crashes compared to exotic animal deaths are completely different categories. The amount of people who drive vehicles compared to the amount of folks who own or work with exotic animals are not even a comparison. Like I said I am not bashing what you do or what you own, just stating that hopefully your love for animals won't turn you into a statistic like many others, including dog owners who have dogs that are unstable or unsuitable for house animals.

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bet those 75 didn't think they were going to die the day they did now did they.

This may be the most stupid remark in this entire thread. What....do you really think many know that they will die a certain day ???? You think that the people that were involved in car crashes thought that they would die that day they took their car for a spin ????

And by the way...preaching to the choir means that you are preaching to people that agree with you already....and guess what...not everyone agrees with you.

Matt

Last edited:

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNG SNKE, when alcohol related deaths stats are done, whole US population number is used for averages, that includes people who don’t drink (non alcoholics, kids,..), when exotic fatalities stats are done same happens, whole population number is used, not just owners’ number. That is the average odds of dying in USA by alcohol or exotics.
So no, I am not comparing apples to oranges, I am doing stats and averages for whole US population and the risk of average US person dying by captive exotic animal is almost NIL.
Occupational hazard is different matter, we r not doing these stats, but it is my choice to train big cats, just like it is others’ choice to have a military job, or do skydiving.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be the most "stupid" remark in this entire thread. What....do you really think many know that they will die a certain day ???? Matt

So many people were sad that the croc hunter died from an animal. So many people were upset. No one knows when they will die however if you play with fire you will get burned. If I go stand on top of a building with a lightning rod and die from a lightning strike would it be a surprise? No because I am idiotic enough to do it. Playing with wild animals is the same thing. To each's own.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Si Señor

:mf:

:push:

:censored:

:stooges:

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why people are putting Zuzana on trial for owning exotic pets. Somewhat like what she said - Vipers are considered dangerous by a large part of the population, but we would all be up in arms if the "consensus" decided to outlaw Vipers to protect the public and ourselves from harm. She has the right to pursue her dreams and lifestyle just like we do. If she wants to put a Viper in a pen with a lion so be it. It's her Viper. She can do what she wants with it. Just sayin'
:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why people are putting Zuzana on trial for owning exotic pets. Somewhat like what she said - Vipers are considered dangerous by a large part of the population, but we would all be up in arms if the "consensus" decided to outlaw Vipers to protect the public and ourselves from harm. She has the right to pursue her dreams and lifestyle just like we do. If she wants to put a Viper in a pen with a lion so be it. It's her Viper. She can do what she wants with it. Just sayin'
:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

No one put her on trial. This is a Viper enthusiasts forum and watching that video makes me cringe at the though of that animal jumping on the hood.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
her accent is cool

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one put her on trial. This is a Viper enthusiasts forum and watching that video makes me cringe at the though of that animal jumping on the hood.

Makes me cringe when I see some of the mods people do to their Vipers, and some of those are permanent....whats the difference ?

Zuzana....you got the right idea. Do what you want with your car and dont let some of these members get under your skin.

Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187