Well this is strange

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<And to answer your smart ass caliber question the largest I can get. Hell give me an elephant gun!

>>

Hmm, my biggest toy is .50 cal revolver and .45 cal machine gun, I guess I need to check out the elehant gun too.
Z

Yes please check out the elephant gun and make a video that actually has some entertainment value.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just leave the video running all the time. its gonna happen at some point. most likely the day after you forgot to feed the thing. that would be the most important day to have the video running...

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just leave the video running all the time. its gonna happen at some point. most likely the day after you forgot to feed the thing. that would be the most important day to have the video running...

Hopefully the day after I forget to gas up my Viper it doesn't bite me. You know those snakes are deadly!

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the point of my post was to detract from your "It's a wonderful life owning a cat that can actually maul you and your family" posts. As stated many times I don't care what you own but don't make it look like nothing goes wrong with your bull**** videos and photos and try to sell the idea that nothing happens. How do you explain them attacking their trainers then? I could easily post those videos as well.

To sum it up the banter is not with you owning your cat. It is with your stupid comment about man ***** and having bigger balls because others don't share your hobby of big animals and Vipers / other vehicle. I see no point in your lion video with the Viper other then wasting time and potentially ruining a perfectly good car. This has nothing to do with you owning an exotic animal except for the fact you post your cutesy photos and videos trying to say oh its alright your safe.

---
WHERE did I say nothing happens??? All I said is that exotic animal fatalities are not as common as many ASSume, and we discussed statistics, aka facts, to prove it.

My original “round, at time bluish objects” comment here referred to stupid comments about me, based on uninformed feelings and opinions on exotics, as opposed to education and facts before commenting. But I am not here to remove your Constitutional right to freedom of speech, however uninformed the comments are, but it goes both ways, the rest of us here have the same rights to comment.
Z

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am unsure how the comments were uninformed.

Lets recap the comments before you created an account etc

"Does strange = amazingly stupid"
What information does he need to justify the statement that it is stupid to have a lion around a viper. It is big, it has claws, bad for viper. There were no uninformed opinions or feelings about exotics included before you came on the site, only a lot of sarcasm and car abuse statements.

"*** was that all about? bizarre......."
Again, what misinformation? It is bizarre, show me another viper with a lion video floating around out there, its not really the thing to do if you actually like your car.

"Yeah, really odd."
Self explanatory

"yup, i was thinking the whole time what if it jumps on the hood"
A fair thought since it would definitely damage the hood, not much more information required.

"the owner has probably been eaten by his pet lion"
sarcastic and the closest to misinformed as you can get however note it is clearly SARCASTIC.

"figures only a ****** would make that video....lol"
I am not sure what the bleeped word is here but not misinformed, opinionated.

"Unless of course you have the habit of keeping beef jerky or pepperettes in your pockets.....then it'd be one of those "So I was at this party and a lion ate a guy..." stories....no one believes the guy telling it."
Sarcastic but not misinformed, lions eat meat, jerky is meat. Once again, SARCASTIC.

"Is this what people with too much money do?"
Clearly not misinformed.

"Man, I hope a shower will wash the creepiness off"
No misinformation, only opinion.

"This is possibly one of the most random videos ever lol..."
No misinformation, it is random.

"Is that a clip from Top Gear Africa?"
Sarcastic

"OMG just imagine if you did meet a lion with beef jerky in your pocket, it could happen if this owner takes his lion to parties"
Sarcastic but not misinformed, jerky is meat, lions eat meat (except yours unless you beg him)

Now enters your post. Sorry but I am not seeing anything against owning your creature or any misinformation relevant to your rant. The main statements here are why in the world would you bring your viper near a lion. That is not misinformation.
Fact
Lions are big
Lions have claws
Lions have big feet with dirt
Lions have teeth

All of these facts are reasons lions and vipers don't go together. So please enlighten me on all of the "MISINFORMATION" that we are all lacking from the posts prior to you joining this thread! :bonker:

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agreed but a lion at a party would make a great bar story

Absolutely ! Any big cat at the party/bar makes a great bar story. This pic is from NV Viper party.The garage and parking lot were FULL of Vipers from NV and CA, and no Viper hood got jumped or ****** by the tiger.NO Viper or human got hurt making this picture!
Z
You must be registered for see images attach

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Lions and Tigers and Viper's, and.....blond's in red bikini's, oh my.

A české holky jsou horké

Last edited:

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNG SNKE wrote:
I am unsure how the comments were uninformed. Lets recap the comments before you created an account etc

What information does he need to justify the statement that it is stupid to have a lion around a viper. It is big, it has claws, bad for viper.

What did the lion do to the Viper, any proofs? Just because men have the equipment, does that mean they are all rapists?

There were no uninformed opinions or feelings about exotics included before you came on the site, only a lot of sarcasm and car abuse statements.

These comments mention real animals and not car abuse, small venomous snake is not going to do anything to the Viper:
"If anyone finds out the creator of the video, ask him/her to do a video with a real Viper in the passenger seat of a Viper (like a Bushmaster or a Fer de Lance).....see how well that goes.

Regards,
Aaron"

and by JohnyViper: "the owner has probably been eaten by his pet lion"

Furthermore, since 1990, only 3 people died in USA as a result of captive African lions, none got eaten, one was a suicidal woman who went into the lion den in a zoo, here are the facts:
http://www.rexano.org/Statistics/Captive_big_cat_fatality.pdf

ASSumption that only ***** would make this video.

"Unless of course you have the habit of keeping beef jerky or pepperettes in your pockets.....then it'd be one of those "So I was at this party and a lion ate a guy..." stories....no one believes the guy telling it."
Sarcastic but not misinformed, lions eat meat, jerky is meat. Once again, SARCASTIC.

Lions eat raw meat, jerky is processed meat.

Clearly not misinformed.

ASSumptions that this is what people with too much money do, since I don’t have too much money.

I hope he used AXE

It is another opinion, it is like body’s processed food disposal hole, everybody has one.

Now enters your post. Sorry but I am not seeing anything against owning your creature or any misinformation relevant to your rant. The main statements here are why in the world would you bring your viper near a lion. That is not misinformation.

Why not have lion near, because you are scared? Nothing happened to Viper, that is a fact. Do you allow any finger prints or any DNA on your Viper???

Fact
Lions are big

So are some dogs, wives and girlfriends

Lions have claws

So do dogs, wives and girlfriends

So do some dogs, wives and girlfriends

Lions have teeth

So do dogs, wives and girlfriends (or at least dentures)

All of these facts are reasons lions and vipers don't go together. So please enlighten me on all of the "MISINFORMATION" that we are all lacking from the posts prior to you joining this thread!

Sarcasm and stereotyping is only effective if based partially on some real life truth, instead of scaredy ASSumptions.
Z

I am unsure how the comments were uninformed.

Lets recap the comments before you created an account etc

What information does he need to justify the statement that it is stupid to have a lion around a viper. It is big, it has claws, bad for viper. There were no uninformed opinions or feelings about exotics included before you came on the site, only a lot of sarcasm and car abuse statements.

"*** was that all about? bizarre......."
Again, what misinformation? It is bizarre, show me another viper with a lion video floating around out there, its not really the thing to do if you actually like your car.

"Yeah, really odd."
Self explanatory

"yup, i was thinking the whole time what if it jumps on the hood"
A fair thought since it would definitely damage the hood, not much more information required.

"the owner has probably been eaten by his pet lion"
sarcastic and the closest to misinformed as you can get however note it is clearly SARCASTIC.

Clearly not misinformed.

"Is that a clip from Top Gear Africa?"
Sarcastic

"OMG just imagine if you did meet a lion with beef jerky in your pocket, it could happen if this owner takes his lion to parties"
Sarcastic but not misinformed, jerky is meat, lions eat meat (except yours unless you beg him)

Fact
Lions are big
Lions have claws
Lions have teeth

All of these facts are reasons lions and vipers don't go together. So please enlighten me on all of the "MISINFORMATION" that we are all lacking from the posts prior to you joining this thread! :bonker:

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to throw a nice video of lions in with the, mmmmm, strnage one:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1pWzoLvT8[/media]

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PROMISE you will read the text too :)No Viper, but lion and my dirt bike.
Just Say No Poster Gallery 1
Z

WOW - you have Dobes? My favourite dog is the Doberman. Looking at a ***** and sire now to arrange for first pick for 2 male pups in the fall! And Depeche Mode for the music score for a vid?!!??? DM is one of my favourite bands! Seen them in concert 3 times.

Sorry guys but I'm a believer :D

(Did you say you were married ??? ;):cool:)

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW - you have Dobes? My favourite dog is the Doberman. Looking at a ***** and sire now to arrange for first pick for 2 male pups in the fall! And Depeche Mode for the music score for a vid?!!??? DM is one of my favourite bands! Seen them in concert 3 times.

Sorry guys but I'm a believer :D

(Did you say you were married ??? ;):cool:)

Our last cropped well bred Doberman died few months ago, now we ony have 2 uncropped OLD ones. We have moslty pre-owned wolf hybrids that needed new home, plus Caucasian Ovcharka, but I want to get more well bred Dobermans again. I kept Dobermans since 1993.My fav breed.I am Ozzy fan, AC/DC too.Here is older footage with old camera/camcorder, 4 megapixels
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u2FHzMduFg&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefchad
.....How about sharing some "chick"/ Viper pics !!!!!!

Just tryin' to help

yeah right chief

OK here is the chick picture

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had two boxers but both died over a year ago - now going to get the Dobes.

My good buddy owns Jungle Cat World up here in Canada.
Welcome
I get to go hang with the lions and tigers any time......nobody's got killed yet:) I'm actually partying with him this Sat. night. I have seen AC/DC in concert too.....

I bet that white tiger of yours cost more than the Viper :rolaugh:

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent almost seven minutes of my life waiting for the "bikini removal" part of the Bikini - Rattlesnake Removal video.

This is undoutedly the most bizzare thread I've ever seen on a car forum. :eater:

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol - yeah plum, I am throwing it on a little thick aint' I -

Ockay - time to go have a cold shower :laugh:

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had two boxers but both died over a year ago - now going to get the Dobes.

My good buddy owns Jungle Cat World up here in Canada.
Welcome
I get to go hang with the lions and tigers any time......nobody's got killed yet:) I'm actually partying with him this Sat. night. I have seen AC/DC in concert too.....

I bet that white tiger of yours cost more than the Viper :rolaugh:

Sorry about your dogs. Seem like your buddy has a great place. Actually, most of our animals are free, we have many friends who are breeders or entertainers, so we get lot of their animals, free, some on temporary bases, some full time. We are non commercial, so we call our animals pets. We usually have 11-15 big cats here, half of them tigers. And too many wolf hybrids that needed new home, or else would be euthanized in shelter...that is why we no longer have as much time with Viper like it used to be, too many responsibilities at home, not enough time to play. Making videos of big cats with any car or bike, or weird objects, is fun, I don’t let bad comments get to me, I just like to correct ignorant ones and educate the open minded folks if I can.
Z

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent almost seven minutes of my life waiting for the "bikini removal" part of the Bikini - Rattlesnake Removal video.

This is undoutedly the most bizzare thread I've ever seen on a car forum. :eater:

Well, I got private warning today about this forum being PG-13 rated, because kids hang out here, so no bikini removal, sorry, unless you are willing to save my rear end (my donkey) from moderators;) Until then I will be fully covered. But in my experience, 13 year olds nowadays know more about birds and bees than I do.:D
Z

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice picture.

no worries, post nudes all you like :)

I think I will just stick with the combo that brought me here in the first place: big cats and Vipers.:)
Z

Pahrump Valley Times - Nye County's Largest Newspaper Circulation

Jul. 10, 2009

PHOTOS More from the Fourth

Zuzana Kukol's young white tiger Elvis, just a year old, is a surprise guest at Michael von Quilich's Independence Day party of the Viper Club of America-Nevada Region Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187