Well this is strange

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is reply to KNG SNKE:
I have pictures of me in red bikini on the hood of my red Viper, does that make you cringe too, or is there a weight limit for your hood cringiness?

Accoring to one Viper publication: ",17% of all Vipers end up totaled (pretty much one in six)." http://www.prefix.com/Downloads/SE0307-Webpdf-V2.pdf
Does that make you cringe too? Is that a good enough reason to not drive Vipers, not to mention the gas consumption tree huggers like to use against our gas guzzlers.
Z

You must be registered for see images attach

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one put her on trial. This is a Viper enthusiasts forum and watching that video makes me cringe at the though of that animal jumping on the hood.

By your logic watching a video of a viper on a track or even driven on a public road should make you cringe. There is a much higher risk of the car being damaged far worse being driven.:eater:

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seem like Viper club has 2 types of folks, the ones who keep the snake in the garage and keep polishing the hood, and then the fun ones like Nv region (and Canada and Western states folks in general) that go to Viper vs Viper, Viper days and other fun filled events. Thanks to all of you who are the voice of reason here.
To KNG SNKE: people were sad Steve Irwin was dead, whether he was killed by animal or not. People are sad when soldiers die, regardless if it is in or off military duty. People are sad if kids die, whether it is by abusive parent or by cancer,…Dead is dead, why is EXTREMELY RARE (that is why news care, it is sensational) death by exotic animal any worse than death by dog, horse, bull or in car crash???
Z

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please keep the video running the day after you forget to feed that thing and he decides to eat you.

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please keep the video running the day after you forget to feed that thing and he decides to eat you.

The amount of uninformed/uneducated comments on this forum, regarding captive exotic and wild animal behavior and eating habits, is astonishing.
In any case, I am not a psychic, so how will I know which day will I get eaten, so I can run the video before I get eaten by my big kitty cat? Hard to do anything after I get eaten by a big kittycat.
Z

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In regards to the track not all Viper owners bring their vehicles to the track. I have brought mine to the track and I was very nervous about damaging the car to the point where it was not fun for me. It was a good experience, I learned a lot and it ends there.

In regards to your red bikini there is definitely a weight limit to my hood "cringiness". If your a ******** ass on the hood of a Viper then yes, I will cringe! It is more the claws of the cat and the dirty in their paws that would makes me cringe. As stated, it is your car and by all means let your kitty use it as a chew toy when he gets bored. Some of us respect the vehicle enough to not allow that sort of thing to happen, especially with a limited production vehicle.

In regards to the tasteless Viper mods you are absolutely right, it does make me cringe seeing the poor choice of crap that some people add to their cars. Feed those to the lion. (however almost no mods are permanent and all can be repaired or swapped back with few exceptions)

Death by an exotic holds more weight because you are playing with an undomesticated animal. That is why. To reiterate the Steve Irwin case the only shocker was that it wasn't a crocodile that took his head off. It is always funny watching those nature shows where people are out there messing with things they shouldn't. "This is the worlds deadliest cobra, and boy hes angry." "Holy crap he bit me, why did he bite me?"

I don't judge you for what you do, I just don't like the fact that you brought your low production numbers vehicle around a wild animal. Purely about your car, not you. As stated originally I hope you or your car don't become a statistic though if your lion happened to actually total the car by damaging the hood I would love to read the story.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amount of uninformed/uneducated comments on this forum, regarding captive exotic and wild animal behavior and eating habits, is astonishing.
In any case, I am not a psychic, so how will I know which day will I get eaten, so I can run the video before I get eaten by my big kitty cat? Hard to do anything after I get eaten by a big kittycat.
Z

Especially the one who you have to "practically beg" to eat meat. Maybe he is turning vegan. Nice kitty, have some tofu. I do love the name also, "REXANO", I'm guessing old tires are good for your kitty's teeth aren't they. I don't intent to act like I know anything about the care of a lion but it sounds like a bad idea to me.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm really surprised no one has said how nice a rug they make :nono:

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNG SNKE wrote :"Death by an exotic holds more weight because you are playing with an undomesticated animal. "
---

HMMM, so is it worse to be killed in exotic car crash as opposed to non exotic car crash? Are you any more dead to your friends and family in Viper crash, than in Honda Accord crash??? Are you more dead killed by tiger, than by bull or dog??
Z
Rexano, Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are really stuck on this car crash thing aren't you. Here let me help you understand. Car crashes are what's called ACCIDENTS. Playing with wild animals is what's called IDIOTIC. Accidents can't always be prevented but sometimes. Being your pets dinner CAN be prevented.

The bull comment falls under the category of wild animal. The dog comment does hold weight especially with dogs known to turn on their owners. As stated its your life and your risk. If you want to own a tiger, a bear, a dangerous dog, that's on you. Just don't expect sympathy when you become a statistic.

To eucharitos now that made me laugh but I think they look better as fur coats. (please don't throw red blood on my clothes or my car) :lmao:

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are really stuck on this car crash thing aren't you. Here let me help you understand. Car crashes are what's called ACCIDENTS. Play with wild animals is what's called IDIOTIC. Accidents can't always be prevented but sometimes. Being your pets dinner CAN be prevented.

The bull comment falls under the category of wild animal. The dog comment does hold weight especially with dogs known to turn on their owners. As stated its your life and your risk. If you want to own a tiger, a bear, a dangerous dog, that's on you. Just don't expect sympathy when you become a statistic.

To eucharitos now that made me laugh but I think they look better as fur coats. (please don't throw red blood on my clothes or my car) :lmao:

To some having Viper and not using it to its full potential is idiotic and a waste of garage space. Injuries by exotic pets are accidents too. Having a Viper is luxury, not necessity, so we can prevent idiotic Viper crashes by banning Vipers, if I follow your 'logic' ;-)

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is reply to KNG SNKE:
I have pictures of me in red bikini on the hood of my red Viper, does that make you cringe too, or is there a weight limit for your hood cringiness?

Accoring to one Viper publication: ",17% of all Vipers end up totaled (pretty much one in six)." http://www.prefix.com/Downloads/SE0307-Webpdf-V2.pdf
Does that make you cringe too? Is that a good enough reason to not drive Vipers, not to mention the gas consumption tree huggers like to use against our gas guzzlers.
Z

I think I am going to need to see those pictures of you on the hood in order to say whether or not I would cringe. ;)

As far as Tigers on the car, I do not care what anybody else does to "their" car, now if somebody puts a tiger on my hood I would be pissed. :lmao: The way I see it is the more GTS's other people screw up the rarer my car will be and the better off I am. Everybody seems to enjoy their Vipers in a different way, I say as long as you are enjoying it that is all that matters. :2tu:

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are really stuck on this car crash thing aren't you. Here let me help you understand. Car crashes are what's called ACCIDENTS. Playing with wild animals is what's called IDIOTIC. Accidents can't always be prevented but sometimes. Being your pets dinner CAN be prevented.
:lmao:

" Getting hit by a meteorite is an accident. Anything else is driver error."

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll jump in here (deep end, please):

I'm a double Viper owner and an exotic pet owner/parent.

When ******** 'polishers' say, "Damn your truck looks great!" I take that as a huge compliment as it's my daily driver.
When our vet- who has 35+ years of dealing with exotic animals- says, "You guys are the best prairie dog owners I've ever seen.", I take that as a huge compliment too.

KNG- stop trying to save Zuzana. She's quite aware of the risks involved. It's obvious that she's no rookie at this.
YES- it would **** if one of her cats decided she'd make a good human McNugget, but none of us are going to change her mind about what pet(s) she keeps.
If she and her husband have the cash to care for the animals, more power to them. I'd rather they live a life like that than being used for testing or as part of a caged hunt (those guys are a huge FAIL).

Our next exotics will be a pair of North American Porcupines (African Crested's are a bit too big for us).

Besides....c'mon....what guy here doesn't like video of a good looking blonde in a bikini handling a deadly rattlesnake? Of course we'd rather see her pouring honey all over herself, but we're not picky..... :D

And 2000 points to PhoenixGTS for the lap giraffe reference. :)

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agentf1 wrote:"I think I am going to need to see those pictures of you on the hood in order to say whether or not I would cringe"
---

This is a family forum, so I am substituting different hood picture, very useful for those in snowy climate.:D
Z

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....."You guys are the best prairie dog owners I've ever seen.",....

i always heard prairie dogs are:

1)disease prone (bad diseases)
2) illegal to own in captivity

they, like their larger cousins, the tiger, are cool

You must be registered for see images

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan I am not trying to save anyone. I could give a **** less what she owns. My comments were sparked by her ball less and man ***** comments basically implying that we are afraid of her animals or what ever other hidden meaning she might have had behind them. Not to sound callous but her life is of no concern to me nor her car for that matter.

And for sun diego that is an extremely ignorant statement. Yes driver error but can you prevent it? Your sitting at a stop light and I make an error and hit the gas and not the brake and slam into you. Yes driver error but could you have avoided it? NO. It was my driver error not yours, you were the innocent driver who did nothing wrong but were involved. Accident! Unavoidable by you!
Being near wild lion, AVOIDABLE. Just proving a point that these 2 scenarios are not even comparable.

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan, nice to meet another exotic car and animal lover. Good luck with your new prickly pet. Actually, captive hunts of ‘dangerous wild animals” as TX calls them were banned in all US states by now, even in TX. It is vegan animal right s activists and exotic animal SCAMtuary owners still spitting out the lies claiming it is happening, in order to get donations.

So when you hear canned/caged hunt, it is basically killing cows and birds (not big cats) not native to the USA, kind of like slaughter house, except that animals have more room to run. Any meat eaters here, no complaints allowed, that would be hypocritical.;-)
See here: Rexano Texas State legislative alert exotic wild animals

Eucharistos, the misguided (nobody died) FDA prairie dog as pets ban has been lifted few years ago, see gov press here: http://www.rexano.org//Documents/fda_prairie_dog.pdf
Z

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
her accent is cool

ok. i just watched the rattle snake vid and z actually has an accent :omg:

i was referring to her posting accent

either way, both are cool

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan I am not trying to save anyone. I could give a **** less what she owns. My comments were sparked by her ball less and man ***** comments basically implying that we are afraid of her animals or what ever other hidden meaning she might have had behind them. Not to sound callous but her life is of no concern to me nor her car for that matter.

And for sun diego that is an extremely ignorant statement. Yes driver error but can you prevent it? Your sitting at a stop light and I make an error and hit the gas and not the brake and slam into you. Yes driver error but could you have avoided it? NO. It was my driver error not yours, you were the innocent driver who did nothing wrong but were involved. Accident! Unavoidable by you!
Being near wild lion, AVOIDABLE. Just proving a point that these 2 scenarios are not even comparable.

So are you afraid of my animals?
Our lion Bam Bam is not ‘wild’, he was born in USA, in captivity, and has no clue what wild is. He has no clue how to hunt. His idea of food is meat in small pieces with no fur on it.
As for the car scenario , yes, you can prevent dealing with other drivers’ errors by sitting bored at home on your computer and not driving. Not a fun solution, but prevents you from dealing with other drives’ errors. How much freedom and fun are you willing to give up to be ‘safe’? But even sitting at home, you can still get heart attack, cancer, or just die of natural causes...or somebody might decide to rob/kill you.

My fav bumper stickers: “ I rather be scared to death than bored to death” and “Being born is a death sentence, every day closer to death”.
Z

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i always heard prairie dogs are:

1)disease prone (bad diseases)
2) illegal to own in captivity
1. Nope. They are actually quite the opposite and incredibly hearty animals. They can hold off most diseases very well, except plague.
The downside to that is that they make GREAT carriers of diseases from other animals (see below).

2. Nope. They are legal to own as pets, again.
RANCHERS- before you go killing off prairie dogs, know that in Japan, p-dogs go for about $500/ea. You might want to think about trapping them instead. I'm just thinking aloud....

The funniest part about that whole monkey pox scare was the ineptitude of the CDC.
The problem originated with a Gambian Rat (a rat about the size of a housecat!) that's from- you guessed it- Gambia. These animals are THE ULTIMATE carriers of monkey pox.
The importer of the animals quarantined the Gambian rat with a group of prairie dogs. It didn't take much and the prairie dogs got infected. Prairie dog gave the monkey pox to the kid in WI (who was treated and is fine).
When the CDC got involved, they immediately whipped out (read: knee-******) a HUGE list of animals that they stated were illegal to have as pets in the U.S.
It was EXTENSIVE.
However, they left one species off the list.
Can you guess which one?

Yep- the Gambian rat. :)

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.

Helen Keller

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glYLDsRMhi4[/media]

Wild & Exotic Animal Attacks

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Afraid?

Yes and No

If its in its cage, No.
If it is out of its cage, Yes.
If it is out of its cage and I have a weapon to defend myself, No.
If it is out of its cage circling your Viper, No.
If it is out of its cage circling my Viper, Yes.

Does this make me a man *****, No. It makes me rational.

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Afraid?

Yes and No

If its in its cage, No.
If it is out of its cage, Yes.
If it is out of its cage and I have a weapon to defend myself, No.
If it is out of its cage circling your Viper, No.
If it is out of its cage circling my Viper, Yes.

Does this make me a man *****, No. It makes me rational.

-----
What caliber would you be comfortable to use to defend yourself against African lion?
Z

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if your going to post animal attacks don't post the cutesy ****!

LiveLeak.com - Caught On Tape: Lion Attacks Man In Cage

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg9qXebgasc[/media]

And your point is???
Yes, I am familiar with that stupid video: it was not his lion, lion didn't know him, he was not known to the lion , he was NOT a trainer/handler,…yet, he went to lion's territory VOLUNTARILY…. gee,, if I don’t know the animal, I would NOT even go to unknown Chihuahua yard. It is common sense you don’t enter the territory of the animal that does NOT know you…
What you are doing is equivalent of me posting Viper crashes here to prove how Viper ownership is an idiotic idea because some owners do total their car,and some die.
Z

Zuzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<And to answer your smart ass caliber question the largest I can get. Hell give me an elephant gun!

>>

Hmm, my biggest toy is .50 cal revolver and .45 cal machine gun, I guess I need to check out the elehant gun too.
Z

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the point of my post was to detract from your "It's a wonderful life owning a cat that can actually maul you and your family" posts. As stated many times I don't care what you own but don't make it look like nothing goes wrong with your bull**** videos and photos and try to sell the idea that nothing happens. How do you explain them attacking their trainers then? I could easily post those videos as well.

To sum it up the banter is not with you owning your cat. It is with your stupid comment about man ***** and having bigger balls because others don't share your hobby of big animals and Vipers / other vehicle. I see no point in your lion video with the Viper other then wasting time and potentially ruining a perfectly good car. This has nothing to do with you owning an exotic animal except for the fact you post your cutesy photos and videos trying to say oh its alright your safe.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude