Wheel pics from the Gala

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, the first set of wheels are what is on the Viper GTS. The second pics are the optional wheels, and I suppose the base Viper wheels. Lastly, the track package wheels come standard with that package, and possibly an option...I'm not really sure.

You must be registered for see images attach

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Interesting set up they have... Not sure which ones I like.

mit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
18 x 10.5 up front and 19 x 13 rear. It's on the drivesrt web site under specs. 295 and 355 widths. I have HREs 19 x 10 and 19 x 13. Conceivably I could use them on the new car although what are the odds the offsets still work?

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Gen 4 five spokes much better than these new ones. The other wheels look pretty good though!

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT needs to outsource wheel designs. Seriously. The razor wheels were by far the least popular and most hated wheels for the SRT-10. Some people like them, I know, but overall they were despised. Ralph stated he loved the razors. Then we have the SRT8 Jeep. Same thing. The majority dislike the wheels. Ralph acknowledged that people hated them but stated he loves them. Now the GTS comes out and he puts razor/SRT8 looking wheels on it!? Seriously, I have a lot of respect for Ralph saving the Viper but come on man. Take a hint. Maybe wheel design isn't his forte.

IMO SRT needs to team up with an aftermarket manufacturer and offer some factory direct sets, maybe even custom made for the Viper.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
according to last night the first set of wheels is called Venom, the 2nd sidewinder and the 3rd set i believe is razor II