Wheel Repair In New York

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
last night went over a bump and have a huge dent on my front wheels. tire still holds air. where could i get it reapaired. anyone know of a good shop? its an HRE wheel.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey D,
You might have to send it out. Call Larry Macedo, he did a couple of wheels for a friend ther wer actually BROKEN in places and fixed back to like new. Call him at 407-246-6511.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had some wheel repair done by Wheels America. Pretty cheap at $99 a wheel. Not bad for the price.

Wheels America
141-F Central Ave
Farmingdale, NY 11735
631) 756-9303 Toll Free(888) 3-FIX-RIM

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye Ole Wheel Shop in Elkridge, MD. They do pretty good work. I had them paint my wheels. They had a lot of rims there they had straightened. They took some time and showed me some of their work.

Did you bend one or both of the fronts?

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
used wheel collision in allentown pa.(11/2hrs. outside phila.) for my sl500. did a great job. they will only refinish the whole wheel(take out any dents,paint entire wheel,redo finish(chromed,painted or machined)and clearcoat entire rim. i had a few minor dents in rims and some scuffs. returned them as new. lifetime guarantee on work. i paid around $700 for all 4 wheels to be refinished. hope this helps.

mit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand sending a wheel out after curb rash. But beyond that, do you trust a wheel at over 100MPH that has been repaired by these shops?

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey D Authorized HRE Repair Shop. Contact Jeff Orlinsky at Wheel Dynamics 508 647-6999 Natick Ma. Tell him i sent you he will take good care of you. :2tu:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget that place in PA. Everytime I sent a wheel there, they claimed more damage than their basic quote. I used Wheel America in Chicago, a guy named Dave was very helpful and did a great job and I understand he relocated to the New York branch.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damm D, I bent my Lexus 19" rim in Astoria last week, potholes are killers these days. Good Luck, you need a quality place to fix them for those
rims.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Precision Wheel Service, 59 Schoolground Rd., Branford, CT 06405, (800) FIX-BEND

D if you want email me and I can drop the rim off and pick it up if you so choose..

They have every type of rim being fixed at that facility. Quality job...

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for your hlep guys. took the wheel to wheels america on long island and they are telling me they cant fix it cause the whole wheel is out of wack..its just a small bend on the outer lip thats about 3 inches long and i see nothing else wrong with the wheel.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn that's a shame to hear D! I've got nothing to add other than to suggest you run it buy an HRE authorized shop and get their opinion before you make a final decision. Ya might give them a call and ask for their authorized repair shops near NYC. Those are NICE wheels! :(

S

Stang7900

Put the old wheels back on D. and sell the three as an odd set for a trike!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Precision Wheel Service, 59 Schoolground Rd., Branford, CT 06405, (800) FIX-BEND

D if you want email me and I can drop the rim off and pick it up if you so choose..

They have every type of rim being fixed at that facility. Quality job...

My offer still stands D....

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks finally. will bring my wheel to sl metal resto today and see what happens. my last resort is to buy a new lip from HRE or a whole new wheels from HRE for $1500.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats up mike..i dropped of yesterday and kevin wasnt there. bill took my order and said they would call me. no phone call yet..

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, just spoke to him and he was going to be call you this afternoon.... from what he said the wheel is definitely repairable.... i know from experience that you will have a quality job.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool as soon as he fixes this one ill give him 3 more to polish the lips and clear coat and put 2 new rears tires on. thanks for your help Mike

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im driving the viper of course. BTW went by the shop today to drop off the rest of my wheels and tires and they did an amazing job on fixing my rim that was bent at the lip. kevin and his crew are amazing and they are cheap!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery