While my front facia is off...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there anything I should do/look for/check on? I'm already taking it to get a quote to be painted and clear bra'd, replacing a bad horn and replacing the oil cooler and oil cooler lines (thats the reason its off in the 1st place). TIA!

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there anything I should do/look for/check on? I'm already taking it to get a quote to be painted and clear bra'd, replacing a bad horn and replacing the oil cooler and oil cooler lines (thats the reason its off in the 1st place). TIA!

Clean out any debris/leafs that is infront of the raidator or a/c condenser.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just yesterday I had my fascia off. I checked the coolant and since it was very low and disgustingly dirty, I removed the bottle and washed it so that I could see how much coolant is in there now :)

Santo

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have ever had issues with your refrigerant leaking down there is a good chance it is the o-rings where the hard lines attach to the condensor. They are a lot easy to get to with the nose of IIRC.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I had heard someone say that there was a sheet metal screw or something sharp that was dangerously close to the coolant reservoir...if that's true, might wanna cut/cap/smooth that thing out.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Knowing it's YOU, I'd be looking for maybe some extra *******, bras, etc...that can really GUNK up the air inflow!! ;) :omg: ~juli~

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There may even be a ******* girl trapped down there as well! If there is, pick her up, clean her off and put her in the front seat!

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would not clear bra/paint protect any freshly painted surface for at least 30 days and you should check with your paint shop for their advice on how long to wait before having it put on.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Debris/leaves: already cleaned out
Clean coolant jug: Good idea! Thanks!
O-rings: Will check. Thanks!
Screw from facia: previously removed
Bras/*******: Silly idea. I dont date chicks who wear bras or *******
******* girl(s): I wish. I need something to do since the Viper is gonna be down for a couple weeks.

As mentioned in my other thread, the Georgia ******* bikini finals are Thursday night. The McViper definitely won't make it. Anyone interested in loaning me their Viper for the night, please PM me. You'll get a full set of photos from the night along with any phone numbers from girls that I don't want :D

i would not clear bra/paint protect any freshly painted surface for at least 30 days and you should check with your paint shop for their advice on how long to wait before having it put on.

Good point, hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the warning!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bras/*******: Silly idea. I dont date chicks who wear bras or *******

Sure you do Chad, the girls you date are so old they need a bra so their "*******" don't sag on the ground and well, the *******.....we won't even go there!:jawdrop:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte