WHO IS CITYSNAKE

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CitySnake is the current PRESIDENT for the NY/CT chapter. I am posting this because man to man I want to thank him for his efforts for THE CLUB. This is his first year as PRESIDENT and it has been a pleasure to work with him on events. He has shown me nothing but positive things on how he is trying to please EVERYONE in making this a FUN CLUB. SCOTT, I wanted to take the time out to let you and the VIPER WORLD know GREAT JOB and keep up the good work. You have my RESPECT and looking forward to continue working with you. Who am I you might ask ? The VICE-PRESIDENT aka (Adrian Byrd/*** BLK). This post is about saying THANKS if you disagree with what I said PM me and leave me a number and I will call and explain myself. Scott once again THANKS for all your EFFORTS. Adrian Byrd

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol@andrew.

MDB, i agree and also thank scott for the fun its been to date. he does work his butt off for us members amd i appreciate it.

`El Presidente rules

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
`El Presidente does rule, great guy, he's like a movie star.....
opps
You must be registered for see images attach

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
`El Presidente does rule, great guy, he's like a movie star.....
I shouldn't even be reading this embarrasing thread (I'd KILL Adrian...only his biceps are bigger than my waist) but JPL's outed me:
2402dustin_hoffman2.jpg

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude it's 12am in Greece now and I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU.

aHHH THE BEACH IS SO NICE..read the thread on the race I took pictures of today.holy sht was it insane...

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And even thanks from the UK it was a pleasure to spend some time with you and you charming wife.

NY and CT are in safe hands!!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott and his wife are both great people. Scott has gone out of his way to make the NY/CT Club fun. I wish I wasn't so busy this summer and made more events. Looking forward to a few Fall cruises and the Famous Xmas Party!! :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Paul and Chuck...I'm guessing the type came easy for my wife and a bit "sluggish" for me. LOL

Anyway, this is my rookie year here in NY/CT and we've had our share of misunderstandings and mistakes. I have no doubt that my and my fellow officers/directors and coordinators will be that much better next season.

Watch out for our 2nd Annual Lime Rock Park event!

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would be really the 'Icing on the cake' would be a track event the week before or after Chucks BBQ by the NY+CT then all us guys and gals from the Uk would have an even greater reason to travel the pond for the BBQ.

Sounds like a UK village.....UK Viper Region twinned with New York and CT.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would be really the 'Icing on the cake' would be a track event the week before or after Chucks BBQ by the NY+CT then all us guys and gals from the Uk would have an even greater reason to travel the pond for the BBQ.

<taking notes...> :D

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<taking notes...> :D

Sounds good....
But will you have new tyres by then or will we have to take the RT round the track for you LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Baz :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh this is just great. My (arguably inappropriate) rep is now "international"!

Look here Baz, our Fall Foliage Event will have me following some our local "front runners" for 300 miles, so I plan to cremate these remarkably resistant Pilot bastages in short due course!!!

Now I've got to get back to my estimating the cost to asphalt over Chuck's "back 12 acres of meadowland"! LOL

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL

international rep...too funny

all hail `El Presidente, King of Tread Wear
LOL You'd think my phone would be ringing off the hook from my local Michelin rep offering me a new set of Pilots for all the free advertising about the EXCELLENT treadwear!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... :mad:

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And he wears his underpants (shorts) on the outside of his trousers (pants) like all good 'Super Hero's)

Geez Honey 'Listen to me I can even talk like City Snake' I know all the words to make me talk like a real Merican.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone talk to Dodge, there really should be a new Viper named after our President.

Any name suggestions?

I know..... Call it "Citysnake" and have his avatar on the hood.

AC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala