WHO IS CITYSNAKE

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he's away on vacation now. gonna come back all tan and relaxed. wonder what we can do to make him crazy.

maybe drive up to tators and take his car for a spin in the snow ?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is living hell!!! Even in Aruba.

Come to think of it, I'm only a few miles from Cuba....

(Ducking and skulking away....)

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I’m confused, is this City kissing De Niro, or City getting kissed by Hoffman?
You must be registered for see images

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Scott jump over to Orlando.Lets Party brother!!! Ill get you arrested and then let the VCA bail you out.Weeee weeee I'm so happu so happy..I sound so gayyyyy

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
freeze baby freeze..call me ***..im in sunny florida chillig with Mickey and Minnie...thats right you hearz me correct.

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its was cold and sunny in the big city of chicago butt that didnt stop me from digging the sceen with my ganster lean in the mean machine today .so what get it dusty.just came back from toliet thay call southern florida .when they flush there toilets up north it flows down there .was dare doing some roofing.boy it was a trip..............

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :p *** BLK

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala